WorkinWeezelWorkinWeezel member
edited November 2017 in July 2018 Moms

Let 'er rip, ladies!
Met: 1/21/2005
Married: 6/27/2008
DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
M/C 6/2012
DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
M/C 12/12/2016
BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday 11/28

• Loading the player...
  • My TW nomination is or the president of my company. He has this super fancy TV set up in the lobby of the office, and had me call Comcast because the picture was cutting in and out. Tech came, told us it was a cable issue and to call the people who installed the TV. I informed the Prez of this, he says okay. Then I turn the thing off because not working properly, and he tells me I TURNED IT OFF WRONG???? He went and unplugged everything. The TV, the cable box, the whole shebang. And then yelled at me for having a desk organizer on my desk instead of having everything in the drawer. 

He gets on my damn nerves, but it's an easy job that pays very well. So I put up with his bullshit more than I would anyone else because paycheck and I love my other coworkers. 
  • My TW today is my husband. DH packed up all of the Thanksgiving leftovers to take home from his mom's house. For the desserts, he packed two slices of coconut cream pie (which I hate) and I slice of his mom's amazing cheesecake (which I love). Since Friday, he has eaten all of the cheesecake, the rest of my pint of Ben and Jerry's, and some chocolate bars I had stashed away. The dang coconut cream pie is still in the fridge!!!
    *********************************** TW *****************************************
    BFP #1 Dec 2015 - CP Dec 2015 
    BFP #2 Jan 2016 - MC March 2016 
    BFP #3 May 2017 - Down Syndrome dx @ 12 wks - MC August 2016 

BFP #4 November 2017 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My twatwaffle is the SPED Coordinator for my district (she doesn't have the credentials to be the director, or the experience, or the people skills...) She CONSTANTLY treats me like a child that doesn't know how to do my job. She bends over backwards and kisses the butts of our male SPED teachers who DON'T know how to do their GD jobs and don't bother to freaking do them!!!! But the women? She makes us feel like tiny pieces of shit. She bitched to my principal because I don't ever call her for help. Um, because I don't need her fucking help! I know what I am doing. I know that progress reports are due, mine are always done on time. I know I have IEPs coming up after Christmas. I get those done on time too. Back off bitch.  >:)
  • @aimsforyou2014 BOOOOOO! That's so hateful, he can sleep on the couch! 

@acunamatada I have a lengthy complaint history with UPS/USPS to the point that when I call and they look me up by number and the person at the end will say "oh..oh god" RAT sized holes in boxes, boxes delivered in the alley by the trash, even a fun note that said "this address does not exist" but was somehow successfully delivered to my door...I could go on...
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • acunamatadaacunamatada member
    edited November 2017
    @aimsforyou2014 those sound like grounds for divorce in my house

@BrittG13 our mailmen are notorious for dropping things off at the wrong house. At least twice a month I'm dropping off a package that isn't mine. I should get paid. 
  • @acunamatada ugh! My old mailman would deliver stuff to the wrong house all the time. I hated him so much! And sometimes if I had a package delivered he’d honk at me so I’d come out and get it so he didn’t have to get out of his car. So glad I don’t have to deal with him anymore.

my TW is at my bank. I went in today to deposit some business checks. One of which was for a large amount of money a customer advanced us for a big job. The teller told me there was going to be a 5 day hold on that check which sent me into a panic because I knew DH needed the money to use for the job today. So I was texting him like crazy while she was finishing up trying to figure it out and then she handed me my receipt to tell me about the hold again and said “oops, I guess I forgot to put the hold in, so you’re good!” 

Thanks for making me panic for no reason, lady...
  • My twatwaffle is my son today. His terrible twos are on POINT , saying no, running in the opposite direction I ask him to and laughing wildly. At least once all three days I have been responsible for putting him down to sleep he has tried to climb out of the crib and tell me, "No sleep!" I am flying solo all week while DH is at a conference and its been...interesting. If he crawls out of the crib while DH is gone I might lose my sh*t.
  • @SmashJam ugh, my 2yo has had 4 time outs today and the days half over. He's been deliberately doing the opposite of everything I say. And refusing to eat anything but cashews and applesauce. 
  • Sweet Christmas that sounds horrible. We would have had that many timeouts if we hadn't been out most of the morning. I honestly don't know what to do if I'm in the car/in the store and he's being a dick. Do we leave? Do I threaten to take him OUT of the car? I am pretty sure he's aiming for those things so I'm not sure I'd be teaching him anything.
  • @SmashJam @acunamatada Glad I have this to look forward to one day  :#
  • acunamatadaacunamatada member
    edited November 2017
    @SmashJam I straight up ignore him in the car when he's an ass. But he's generally pretty good while I'm driving..
    A few weeks ago at Target I was buying squeeze pouches and he lost his MIND at checkout because he wanted one. The manager came up to me and was like "he can have one before you pay, it's okay, does he want a banana?" No, don't reward my son for being an ass in public, thanks. Plus, he gets car sick when he eats before we drive so that'd be another disaster itself. 
    I literally couldn't do anything in that moment but check out and get tf out of there. 
  • My twatwaffle is my doctor's messaging system. I sent three messages earlier this month (1: BFP notification, 2: "Still pregnant" notification, and 3: What is next query). I finally called them today and said that if I don't get any replies I am going to change providers. Turned out it was a glitch. An old employee's inbox was receiving new messages for Dr.X at Location Y. :rage: Ugh!

Luckily, I was confirmed at a different facility, and have new paperwork ready for my ob-gyn. And I'm finally on the schedule to get a dating ultrasound next week unless they can see me sooner. I wonder if my 11July EDD will change :grimace:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Mine is my entire vaginal/lady part region. Bright red bleeding Thursday am, then a little brown on Thursday during the day, then nothing. Today, tinges of pink. This is not a fun game you're playing in there!!!!! Gimmie a break!
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016

• @aimsforyou2014 that is awful!!! as well as pretty unforgiveable! im so sorry!
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @WorkinWeezel ugh im so sorry get it together body! she needs some peace of mind!! 

• @amylu914 cranky vag has me dying! also I freaking hate command strips!!! 

• @amylu914 I'll bet they make Christmas-themed duct tape somewhere...
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016

• @WorkinWeezel Ugh, that sucks!  I hope it goes away and stays away!!

@acunamatada and @SmashJam I second yours.  My kid was the biggest A-hole yesterday when I took him to the dr with me.  He is usually so well behaved, and yesterday he was whiny, crying, and inturrupting me the whole time I was trying to talk to my dr. I love him, but MAN I was so annoyed by the time we left there.  

@amylu914 I agree with Weezel, get yourself some Christmas duct tape and call it good. I hate those command strips too  :)

My TW today goes to our dang Elf on the shelf, Buddy, who made his appearance again on Monday.  Last year I didn't mind moving him every night but this year I am so exhausted every night. It's gonna be a long month......
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Yessssss @lindsayleigh1989 that is happening. Can I also carry the Ho duck tape around with me and slap it on the mouths of twatwaffles? 
  • My tw Tuesday goes to my pants. Not fitting into my pants is becoming annoying. I'm feeling bloated yet not bloated. However My pants tell me I'm bloated. For the love of all things holy, can i just be comfortable, please?!?!  Currently sitting down with my pants unbuttoned. Dreading having to get up and be productive person at work. Cannot wait for my belly bands to arrive.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Met: 1/21/2005
    M/C 6/2012
    M/C 12/12/2016

• amylu914 said:
    Sorry for your cranky vag @WorkinWeezel. FX the bleeding stops for good.
    I was going to say something similar, but @amylu914 just says it better and makes me laugh out loud, so I just quoted instead. I hope your vag un-cranks soon @WorkinWeezel. ;)
  • @lindsayleigh1989 your full name and zip code are in that screenshot fyi

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • edited November 2017
    My tw Tuesday goes to my pants. Not fitting into my pants is becoming annoying. I'm feeling bloated yet not bloated. However My pants tell me I'm bloated. For the love of all things holy, can i just be comfortable, please?!?!  Currently sitting down with my pants unbuttoned. Dreading having to get up and be productive person at work. Cannot wait for my belly bands to arrive.
    -----
    This is SO me right now. I've been living in ratty sweatpants whenever I can get away with it for days. I didn't have to buy Mat pants until month 4 last time! And I'm broke! Come on, pants! No one's got the time or money to replace you yet!

Image result for help me im poor
  • Ok, that formatting was such a cluster. Bump, you TW, you.
  • Ok, that formatting was such a cluster. Bump, you TW, you.
    It did that to me on another thread! Such a TW, Bump!

• Twatwaffles all around today.. 
    My uber eats driver actually sat outside my house and beeped at me to come to the car and get my food. 
    Is that ridiculous or is it just me?? 
  • zombiehoohaazombiehoohaa member
    edited November 2017
    My tw Tuesday goes to my pants. Not fitting into my pants is becoming annoying. I'm feeling bloated yet not bloated. However My pants tell me I'm bloated. For the love of all things holy, can i just be comfortable, please?!?!  Currently sitting down with my pants unbuttoned. Dreading having to get up and be productive person at work. Cannot wait for my belly bands to arrive.
    -----
    This is SO me right now. I've been living in ratty sweatpants whenever I can get away from it for days. I didn't have to buy Mat pants until month 4 last time! And I'm broke! Come on, pants! No one's got the time or money to replace you yet!

Image result for help me im poor
    I ordered mat jeans from Old Navy yesterday because they were 50% off (yay cyber monday)...come to find out, they are back ordered until at least 12/13. The only reason I got those belly bands was because you get 2 free (check out the freebies, steals, and deals thread). WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! I'm in the same boat, otherwise @christycalifornia.

• Twatwaffles all around today.. 
    My uber eats driver actually sat outside my house and beeped at me to come to the car and get my food. 
    Is that ridiculous or is it just me?? 
    This would make me RAGE. That is not the point of delivery. 

I am convinced my door dash driver stopped for a drug deal on the way to our house last week. According to the GPS, he sat at the same intersection for about 25 minutes. I was clawing my eyes out over it. Also, he looked baked AF when he showed up. 
  • @amylu914 okay good, I was worried I was hangry and ragey. 
    He called me, said something so fast with an accent- all I understood was "food" so I was like cool, my foods here. AND THEN I HEAR HIM BEEPING. 
    So I pretended I didn't hear him and he walked to my porch. He gets five feet from my door holding out the bag like "take it!" You'd think I was a leper.
    F*ckin d*ck, no tip for you. 
  • @acunamatada that is so much nope he gets all the negative ratings!

• @lindsayleigh1989 oh he did. He had a 5 star uber rating too, I can't imagine how. 
  • @acunamatada maybe he had really bad diarhea ?