December 2012 Moms
Options

Flu

Ugh...I have the flu. This is miserable. I've had the flu but flu while pregnant? Oy-the only thing worse then this would be roto-virus. I have called my Dr.'s office & they gave me all the info what to look out for & such. Have any of you ladies dealt with the flu? What did you do to feel better/more comfortable? What did you eat after being able to keep toast down?

Thanks for any tips! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Flu

• Options
    Are you sure it's the flu? It seems like there have been a lot of stomach bugs going around. I haven't had the flu in a long time but I had a stomach virus and I was told to eat bland foods and drink lots of water. I made a pot of brown rice and ate that when my stomach was really upset.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Options
    Stomach flu according to the nurse I spoke with :( I wouldn't have thought of rice, thank you!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had the flu in the first tri and it was annoying.  A nurse told me to stay hydrated or else they were going to make me to go to the ER for fluids via IV's.  She also recommended Gas X and Imodium to help control certain "things".  Once I could keep stuff down, I followed the BRAT diet as well as tried to drink Gatorade.  Hang in there and keep hydrated as possible.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic< br >Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I got admitted to LD yesterday because I have the flu and am so dehydrated. I've had several bad of fluids pushed, along with zofran and phenergen. I'm hoping to go home today.

I hope you feel better!
    Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"