July 2018 Moms

Really light tests

Hey ladies, have/ do any of you consistently had light test results? There is some question on my o date, but I was really hoping to see a decent progression. I feel like they are so slow to get darker. I'm 13 dpo according to one chart, and 11dpo on another. 
I found out at 10dpo (or 7) but things are still light. 

Re: Really light tests

• @junabugtunabug I can see your concern, however I believe this comment would be best suited for "Weekly Questions - week of 11/13" it's just better for us to keep the clutter away!

Personally, I took 3 tests 9dpo they were very light, 10 dpo I took 2, 11dpo I took a digital, and 12 dpo I took another test and it was very light. Things seem to be going well, there isn't any concern so far.

However I think this is case by case, I would talk to your doctor if you're concerned. He/she can call out a HCG test and you can see what your levels are looking like or if they're doubling.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • hi we dont really like one off posts. we have threads like the weekly questions, weekly randoms and symptoms questions like this could go in :) 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Loading the player...
  • acunamatadaacunamatada member
    edited November 2017
    I got mine at 8 DPO and it took a few days too see even a hint of progression. I think because I caught it so early it took a while to see it darken.
    There's still also the chance of a chemical pregnancy when you find out this early but really only time can tell unless you get betas done with your doctor. I know it's not easy but try not to worry and test in a couple days (if you can wait!) Good luck! 
    The other ladies covered my next point, many of the other weekly threads would be a much better place for this post. 
    ETA bump cut me off  

• edited November 2017
    Sorry, this board is set up so differently than the last time I was on the bump. I'll try to keep things Moe organized next time. 

Eta thanks for the replies!
  • Sorry, this board is set up so differently than the last time I was on the bump. I'll try to keep things Moe organized next time. 

Eta thanks for the replies!
    I know the feeling! I am still trying to get used to it also!!
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • @junabugtunabug it's okay :) 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• bdesterhousebdesterhouse member
    edited November 2017
    edit ... just removing my photo and post entirely. 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @bdesterhouse whilst we're on the subject of rules, it is against TOU to post pictures of your pee-sticks, yes even on the BMB.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sorry, misunderstood that rule. I posted it for her reference, not asking anyone if it's positive. I thought the rule was meant not to ask if it was positive or not. I removed the reply entirely. 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"