July 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms w/o 11/13

Re: Symptoms w/o 11/13

• Options
    Other then random days where I'm super bloated I still feel nothing. It freaks me out sometimes though I had almost no symptoms when I was pregnant with my daughter. Exactly 2 more weeks till my first ultrasound. Hoping and praying everything is ok.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @coco2787 Just catching up on discussions. Are you going to school or do you teach?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @acunamatada @amylu914 hopefully the sea bands help. I got them today from CVS and ate leftover pizza for breakfast and pickles haha. Not sure if it's the bands or food that's helped but so far the longest I've gone not feeling terrible. 
  • Options
    I'm exhausted and sick all day, every day. I'm 6 weeks and am having to force myself to eat because I have little to no appetite. 

I just wanna curl up in a ball and sleep for week.
  • Options
    The "pregnancy brain" already started... I was the last one home last night. My husband went to turn the front light off outside before bed and he said I locked the front door, but I never closed it all the way!! Haha I have no idea how i did that. Basically the dog could've just run out the front door at any time. Thank goodness he didn't! 
  • Options
    The only symptom I have is I’m extra tired and ready for bed super early. Other then that I feel exactly the same as I did before I was pregnant. I almost feel like I’m faking my pregnancy since I haven’t been able to have an ultrasound yet. 
  • Options
    gspmom21 said:
    @coco2787 Just catching up on discussions. Are you going to school or do you teach?
    @gspmom21 going to school for occupational therapy, this is my last semester before fieldwork :) 
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    Seabands were useless for me and so far the meds my OB prescribed haven't helped either  :s
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    I'm on day two of wearing the sea bands and it has definitely helped! I'm still nauseous, but I'm no longer gagging. My vertigo is better too. They definitely take the edge off. I also have been diffusing a couple drops of peppermint oil and just smelling it from the bottle when I need to. 
  • Options
    @amylu914 As far as tea goes, I've had better luck with regular mint than peppermint, personally. But my go to is actually lemon and ginger tea. That one always cuts the edge off the nausea for me, and it's not an overwhelming taste or smell, which my pregnant self appreciates. 

P.S. 
    I've used the sea bands before for morning sickness and they did seem to help a bit, how much of it was a placebo affect, IDK, I wasn't about to look the gift horse in its mouth by questioning it. I do have a friend, though, who had horrible morning sickness her entire pregnancy and swore by them.
    Ziggy       <3 07/2018-08/2018 <3
    Micah      <3 10/2015
    #recurrentpregnancylossawareness
  • Options
    This one is TMI and I’m hoping I’m not the only one. You know that feeling when your tampon isn’t all the way in? Or your v feels swollen? I know there is extra blood flow down there but it feels really swollen and uncomfortable at times. Anyone else? I’m not normally one for tmi stuff like this but it’s seriously annoying.

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse yes! I keep randomly getting that feeling.  Im also really, uncomfortably sensitive.  
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse i think i felt that different with my first but way more towards the end. During my US on Monday the tech kinda had a hard time putting the wand in :neutral: i also seem to have a harder time put in my progesterone. 
  • Options
    I’m wondering if it’s the progesterone doing it? This is my first time using it in a pregnancy, and the only time I’ve had these weird sensations.

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse it can become inflamed from blood flow. Do you have a nurse line you can call if it becomes uncomfortable, to make sure it isnt a weird side effect if the progesterone? 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    Why is it I can fall asleep great because of the unisom on the nights I don't have to get up early... but when I have to get up at 5am for work I can't fall asleep to save my life?! GO TO SLEEP Brain!

• Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 is unisom an over the counter med for nausea?? I was researching OTC meds online the other day because my husband found one in the store called nauzene and I didn’t know whether it was safe or not so of course I turned to google and saw unisom was suggested
  • Options
    So much pressure and discomfort the last few days. I am guessing I'm in a ute-growing phase. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself to keep first tri pgal worry at bay. 
  • Options
    @d_marie_23 I went back and checked the tea I had and it is plain mint, but I think you're right about the flavor. I've been liking bland things and the mint tea just didn't sit well with me. Going to try lemon and ginger today, thank you! 
  • Options
    @coco2787 Try activated charcoal tablets! That is the only thing that has helped with my nausea so far. I take three a few times a day lol They saved me last night!

Kylie M.

Baby #1 Born 12.16.2015

Baby #2 Due 7.13.2018

• Options
    edited November 2017
    @bdesterhouse Yes! But less swollen and more pressure. I feel like my freaking vagina is going to fall out. Super comfortable, obvious... 

@amylu914 I hope it helps! At the very least it's yummy and warm  ;)
    Ziggy       <3 07/2018-08/2018 <3
    Micah      <3 10/2015
    #recurrentpregnancylossawareness
  • Options
    @julianneb0 yes it is OTC. I got mine at target and I believe they have a generic brand of it for less money which is what I have I believe. I use it in combination with the vitamin b6 make sure you take that as well :) 

• Options
    I'm soooooo tired. Cold all the time, Back pain and sore boobs too. I don't remember being this exhausted last time
  • Options
    I'm freezing. Currently in pants and a sweatshirt, hand kint wool socks, a blanket, in front of a fire. And I'm cold.
  • Options
    add me to the cold all the time shivering list! hope we all warm up soon! im in bed with a heating pad! 

• Options
    Also cold all the time over here. The rest of my family is hot and I'm wearing a jacket indoors.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • Options
    zombiehoohaazombiehoohaa member
    edited November 2017
    I've been peeing a lot. Have some craptastic heartburn daily, even with eating pb & j sandwiches. The boobies go from being sore to normal and back again. I get the occasional cramp, then it goes away. Flatulence...I am a farting machine. DH is annoying the ever loving frack out of me. His normal snarky commentary is making me want to throat punch him (not really, but really). Aaggghhh! Other than that, I'm still peeing on a stick to make sure I'm Pregnant. 

*edited to add my farting issues.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    I'm 4 weeks and 3 days. So far it's been really mild breast tenderness and mild achey cramping. This is my 3rd pregnancy. First two were miscarriages - sorry if there's a more sensitive way to put that - you can let me know, I'm new here! :) I keep feeling myself up hoping for my boobs to get more and more sore. LOL! I want that reassuring symptom! The mild cramping is a little troubling, but the internet keeps telling me it's normal, so...all good here! fingerscrossedfingerscrossed positivethoughts :smile:
  • Options
     Currently bloating every afternoon/evening.
    Also, I’ve been waking up way earlier than usual. Is that even a pregnancy symptom? It feels like it would be since I’ve never had that problem before. It’s super annoying on weekends when I would love to sleep in!
  • Options
    At just over 5 weeks, my stomach is starting to feel unsettled most of the day. Not full on nausea yet thankfully. 
    Drinking hot water with lemon squeezed in last night seemed to really help with my stomach. 

• Options
    ashbub714 said:
     Currently bloating every afternoon/evening.
    Also, I’ve been waking up way earlier than usual. Is that even a pregnancy symptom? It feels like it would be since I’ve never had that problem before. It’s super annoying on weekends when I would love to sleep in!
    I'm having this too! I really don't know what to do when I wake up early in the morning. Maybe it's time to pick up a hobby!
  • Options
    7 weeks here. I'm with the "cold all the time" camp. Surprisingly not feeling moody, but happy and excited! Might have something to do with this one being a rainbow baby (TW I've had 3 losses in a row). I'm thirsty all the time so I drink a lot of water, which means frequent bathroom trips. I'm constantly having this urge to clean around the house but I can't really do anything strenuous due to Dr's orders. I pass out around 7-8pm without fail.  I also obsess over food and get heartburns/nausea when my stomach is empty, which is like 1 hour after I eat anything! 
  • Options
    I was never a big water drinker other than with my pregnancy. I feel like all this water makes me nauseous sometimes. I gotta do it i know but gosh i hate. Need to mix it up a bit. 
  • Options
    That’s a good idea. Currently I’m just laying in bed praying I go back to sleep lol. Then eventually I get up and workout. So at least it’s allowing me to get my workout in before work  :)
  • Options
    Boob pain. Ow.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @acunamatada I just made theeeeeeeeeese:

Recipe please!!!

• Options
    @acunamatada I just made theeeeeeeeeese:

Omg!!!! Having food lust over here! 
  • Options
    @wildtot I use the mio water flavor squeeze i figure its pretty much still water :)