Babies on the Brain
Options

Weekly Chat - 11/5

2»

Re: Weekly Chat - 11/5

• Options
    @dreamscapes_ sorry your family is being difficult and making your trip less enjoyable. Appointments and work are mostly done. It was done except when BIL asked how things went I told him great. Then I asked since the toilet doesn’t touch the floor if we should caulk or what he thought. Well that didn’t make him happy with his crew member that did the job and he said he’d be out to correct it. I told him it wasn’t a big deal and he said no, but it needs to be right. He is always about things being right to the customers. I just hope I didn’t get the boy in trouble with him, because I like the guy.
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @dreamscapes_ We do have heat right now, hooray! Hopefully it lasts until tomorrow! The heating guy came out and got it restarted again for us, but that's still just a temporary fix - they're gonna come out next week to install our new system.  

There's always that one family member you can count on to make things more difficult than necessary. Hope your trip is fun and stress-free!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dreamscapes_ it was fun! We just stuck to the kid area. I had no idea they had so much at the museum for kids. Last time I was there DS was only 3 months old, so he didn't care about anything! I think we're going to make it an ongoing monthly outing!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers