Weekly Randoms 10/30 - Page 2 — The Bump
March 2018 Moms

Weekly Randoms 10/30

Re: Weekly Randoms 10/30

• So, all my Hocus Pocus watchers. I have to settle a debate between two people. Is it "ZACKARY BINKS" or "THACKARY BINKS"? 
    muggle621
  • Loading the player...
  • @Cowboycorgi ugh I’m so sorry. I can’t imagine  <3
    Cowboycorgi
  • @bb3vj3n Thank you. I had to listen to someone say it was Zackary, and Winnifred says Thackery because of her lisp, and argue this point for 10 minutes. But I was certain his name was actually Thackery. I needed reassurance.
    muggle621
  • edited November 2017
    ***March '18 October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Costume Fails***

muggle621Cowboycorgi
  • @Cowboycorgi there are no words. I’m sorry. <3
    muggle621Cowboycorgi
  • @HappyMonkey817 I hope you can get more definitive answers. Hopefully it’ll disappear in the mean time!

@Cowboycorgi That is so tough. Definitely makes sense as a trigger.  :'( Hugs.

@mdfarmchick @pregobeth Nooooope. I can hardly even handle those harmless fast tiny little spiders or daddy long legs. DS or DH has to kill them for me because I’m afraid that I’ll miss and they’ll crawl right into me.  :|
    mdfarmchickkalawa
  • @Cowboycorgi I am so sorry.  That has to be so tough. 
    Cowboycorgi
  • @Cowboycorgi sending prayers and love your way. I am so sorry. 

muggle621Cowboycorgi
  • @Cowboycorgi: I am so sorry. I never personally liked that shirt for reasons such as yours. So glad your healthy baby was giving you some reassurance. Sending you lots of love today.

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

muggle621Cowboycorgichasingroygbivbarrelocarol
  • @Cowboycorgi I am so sorry you had a rough day yesterday. It just goes to show you truly never know what internal battle someone may be dealing with. I'm glad you are feeling a little better today <3 
    barrelocarolCowboycorgi
  • @cowboycorgi Sorry I'm late to post, but I'm sorry for your rough day yesterday. I hope today continues to be better for you. <3 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17 with 3/25/18 EDD  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18

Cowboycorgi
  • @Cowboycorgi Sorry to hear you had a rough day. Glad you are feeling a little better today!
    Cowboycorgi
  • Wow can y'all believe the July board is open already?!!! Hopefully they won't get off to a bumpy start like June did. 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

stlbuckeye132SoraLkLiveNLove44
  • muggle621 said:
    Wow can y'all believe the July board is open already?!!! Hopefully they won't get off to a bumpy start like June did. 
    What happened in June?

chasingroygbiv
  • @bettyvonsomethingstein you must have been kicked off that week. Go check out their first introductions that was closed by the BG
    bettyvonsomethingstein
  • Ohmuhhhhlawdddddd LOL.  

mdfarmchick
  • @bettyvonsomethingstein Their 1st or 2nd UO thread also had some sort of drama but I never got to read it b/c it was somehow deleted!! 
    Me: 36    DH: 37
    Married: 5.27.16
    Baby Boy Due: 3.18.18
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

bettyvonsomethingsteinmdfarmchick
  • ShawnnaOShawnnaO
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited November 2017
    Speaking of June....

ETA: also oh my lord the number of people willing to say exactly where they live in one of their first posts on a public forum. I’m by no means great about not giving out semi personal info but yikes. 
    DDRRT1982mdfarmchickchasingroygbiv
  • ... oh July is off to an unbelievable start.  Check out their HDBD thread..smh
    Mass-girl-at-heartmdfarmchickchasingroygbivmuggle621
  • @bb3vj3n wait HDBD already for them? Oh no.
  • @ShawnnaO .... well... one of them TRIED.  It didn't go well. 
    mdfarmchick
  • ShawnnaOShawnnaO
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited November 2017
    @bb3vj3n good thing we can’t actually read anything since it’s all already been deleted for TOU  :D I understand the sentiment of weekly photos but yeaaaahhhhhh. 

ETA I just saw Lund got banned.... wasn’t she part of this BMB? Did I miss something or is my mind making things up?
  • Dang, Lund got banned!  Ugh, I liked her.
  • @DDRRT1982 she was in our BMB group right? I remember liking her too but I don’t think I’ve seen her post in a long time. 
  • ShawnnaO said:
    @DDRRT1982 she was in our BMB group right? I remember liking her too but I don’t think I’ve seen her post in a long time. 

Stuck in quote, she started out with us but I think stayed over in April once it got more active.  I've still seen her post here a few times.
  • @lund moved over to April when that opened up but still hung here sometimes.  Womp womp.  RIP, buddy :(

• Sad!! I wish we could at least see the comment that got her banned. 
    bettyvonsomethingstein
  • Lund’s comment was super tame...I wouldn’t worry, I bet she’ll be back  ;)

Pregnancy Ticker

mdfarmchickbettyvonsomethingsteinDDRRT1982SoraLk
  • I think the baby figured out that she's supposed to be vertical instead of sideways. I also think she's figured out how to punch the top of my cervix. 
    ....I'm never going to get used to the feeling of something inside my abdomen, assaulting my organs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    mdfarmchickDDRRT1982
  • i just watched last night's episode of this is us and now I'm sitting here sobbing thinking about meeting this baby girl. I just can't wait to see her. I'm such a mess
    justkeeptryingstlbuckeye132barrelocarolpregobeth
  • Just catching up and now going to stalk but I’m said everything is going to be removed. Ha. 
    heatherdubrowMass-girl-at-heart