Infertility

November FET

Re: November FET

• Loading the player...
  • @artemis618 I am so sorry :(  I know nothing we can say will help, but you are in our thoughts and prayers
  • @artemis618 I am so sorry. :( 
  • @artemis618  I'm so sorry and I feel heartbroken for you and your DH. Please have enough time for yourself to heal and to get back your strength. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Really quick PIO question. The past couple shots, some oil leaked out after the injection (only on the right side). He pulls the needle out and there is a little bit of oil oil left on my skin. Is that an issue? Has that happened to anyone else?
    • Me: 36 DH: 33
    • TTC since June 2016
    • Me: PCOS DH: Morphology 1%
    • 3 TI with Famera and trigger shots-BFN
    • 3 IUI's with Famera and trigger shots- BFN
    • IVF August 2017 25 eggs retrieved, 19 mature, 13 fertilized (ICSI), 5 frozen, 3 PGS normal 
    • FET November 2017 Transferred one 6 day blast (a little GIRL) BFP EDD 8/4/18

• @artemis618 all my love and giant hugs to you both.   There are no words and each of us gets through this in our own way.  I started seeing a therapist after our last BFN.  While nothing really makes it better, It helps a little to have a non-judge mental place to rage and cry.  I'm glad you have a plan, and frozen eggs from before.  
  • @artemis618- like the others, my heart is broken for you. I know no words will help, but I’m thinking of you. So glad you have a plan for next steps. With your determination, you WILL get this!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • @Irisheyes81 I am not on PIO but I have noticed a little extra liquid leak out after most of my injections in the past. I just assume that was normal. I don’t think that small amount will make a difference and hopefully they account for that when making these meds ( you lose a little in the syringe and needle too).

So I’m in a bit of a panic this morning because I forgot to take my crinone last night. I really can’t believe I did that. I am the most responsible person and have never missed a dose of medication or had to set alarms. This week and especially yesterday have been super busy and stressful and I ended up falling asleep on the couch then completely forgot when I went to bed. I remembered when I woke up to pee this morning at 6am and took it then (I usually take it twice a day at about 8). I have called my RE’s office and left 2 messages so far and I’m still waiting for a call back. I have googled everything but everyone that I see in my situation forgot a dose when they were already 8+ weeks and the placenta is producing progesterone. I’m not sure if I should take an extra dose today or if it’s NBD and I’m freaking out for nothing. 
  • Thanks so much guys. I really appreciate the input especially since the clinic still hasn’t called. I’m about to try them again now.@sunnyrain2 that was my understanding as well. I was suppressed with Lupron before FET and never ovulated so there is no corpus luteum to help produce progesterone. In fact my progesterone levels were low after my transfer which I was told is ok since I’m on crinone and it goes straight to the uterus. 
  • @Irisheyes81 I have had that happen - a little bit of oil and/or blood drips out, nbd. I just get in there with the gauze or alcohol pad to press and it seems to stop easily.  I think similar to @safire3 with the crionibe, we are really supplementing with a Lot.  I'm sure there's a pretty good buffer with the dises/levels in there to account for human error, so even missing a dose - as long as you get back on track - shouldn't be enough to do any harm.  Certainly not a few drops that may leak out, or not be injected bc they are left in the needle, or due to margins of error drawing the EXACT amount, etc.  Please don't anyone stress!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
  • @irisheyes81 it's totally normal. It happens almost every shot for me.

@coco305 I will have to try that!
  • edited November 2017
    @coco305. That's hilarious.  I have been doing space cadet stuff at work already!  My manager asked me why I did this or *that, and I was like uh.... I have no idea LOL
  • @coco305 those mashed potatoes ... lol
  • Oh my gosh @BusinessWife that’s so great! Yayyyyyyyy!!!
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @BusinessWife - great news! Congrstulations!!!

@Irisheyes81 - excited for your baby girl! Really hoping you get good news on Monday! 
  • Thank you!!!  @funkykey. I am hoping so hard for you, still.... whether this cycle or the next.  When is your beta?  Are you still in?  I wanted so badly for us both this time....  ❤❤❤
  • BababattyBababatty member
    edited November 2017
    @BusinessWife OMG CONGRATULATIONS!! What an amazing Thanksgiving present! I am SO EXCITED for you!!! I can’t wait to hear your beta results. You deserve to be optimistic and i’ll be optimistic for you, too.  :D YAAAAAAAAYYY!!