June 2018 Moms
Options

Introductions

12346»

Re: Introductions

• Options
    krashke said:
    @afrazer521 you haven't taken a test yet. You are not KU until you can turn a HPT + this might be helpful for you
    Hi yeah I know how this works but thanks. And yes, I am. I had turned a faint test but was waiting for a morning test. Jesus effing Christ people

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @krashke yay!!!!!! Welcome!
  • Options
    @krashke *squee!* congrats and welcome! 
  • Options
    Neikoda said:
    Neikoda said:
    Neikoda said:
    afrazer521  Awww honey, are you just that pumped to have another oops baby with your wonderful husband, Paul?
    Whoa whoa crossing the line
    Image result for never forget gif
    Also don’t give a damn about knowing what’s currently going on in my life ✌
    modern family care i tried i dont care idc GIF
    I mean I really worry about people who get their BMBs to give them money for diapers and then spend it on Lularoe.
    Seriously? I never took money from anyone for diapers. Ever. And @krashke I actually do belong here but clearly my old bmb still feels like harassing me because they are all knowing 
    So you took a test? 
  • Options
    Have great pregnancies ladies. This is ridiculous. I wanted to say hi to someone from my old bmb but clearly that wasn’t allowed and then someone felt the need to personally attack me. Not that it’s any of your business but yes I took a fucking test. All you ladies need to chill the fuck out. Enjoy this psycho community. 

• Options
    Oh good grief...

Welcome new bmb members. @afrazer521 if you turned a test the obviously you belong here. Why are people so crabby on this board!?
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

@krashke **hi** from your south!  I'm from south central MN!  I haven't seen anyone else from MN I don't think so it's always kind of fun to find someone!  
    BFP #1 October 2008 | m/c Thanksgiving weekend | November 2008 | 7 weeks 2 days
    BFP #2 February 2009 | m/c March 2009 | 4 weeks 3 days
    Testing on mom and dad for possible reasons all came back normal.
    BFP #3 8/4/2009 | DD born 3/28/10 @ 38 weeks
    BFP #4 5/13/11 | m/c 6/15/11 | 8 weeks 6 days
    BFP #5 2/13/13 | CP 2/19/13 | 4 weeks 
    BFP #6 3/21/14 | Heard the HB on 4/16 | m/c 4/21/14 | 9 weeks
    Testing results all returned normal and baby was a GIRL.
    More testing on mom and dad for other issues all returned normal results.
    BFP #7 10/15 | DS born 6/4/16 @ 36 weeks 
    BFP #8 9/28/17 AHHH!!!  |  EDD 6/6/18

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap & tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap & tell them about me?"
    All are welcome!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Back to BMB land! I got my BFP on 10/5, and my EDD is in the whereabouts of 6/17.

I am already the mom of a 9-month-old son, so I guess we're going to be trying this whole "2 under 2" thing. I am feeling more nervous this time for some reason....I had a very uneventful first pregnancy until the end, when I went into labor at 35 weeks and almost had a baby in my bathtub. :#  So now I'm somehow worried that everything is going to go way more bonkers this time?! Trying to take it one day at a time...

I currently live in Chicagoland (Oak Park, to be specific) but grew up in WI (hello fellow Waukesha people!), so glad to see some fellow Midwesterners around these parts. :)
    Welcome DD buddy! Everything is going to go great! Stay positive!
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"