April 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms- Week of 9/18

2»

Re: Symptoms- Week of 9/18

• Options
    @allowachick the gum bleeding thing is awful! When I was pregnant with my first I had a routine dental checkup and it was like a freaking crime scene when they were done! 
  • Options
    @btm013 my one tooth is seriously bugging me, and when I went to brush them, another one started in on the gum bleeding
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Vomiting is now happening on the daily at 9 weeks. Had all day nausea for weeks so this is just the icing on the cake I guess.  
  • Options
    jkatkins said:
    Thought I was over the vomiting but 1 day before the 12 week mark it happened again. And I totally peeped myself. So gross. Does anyone alse totally pee every time you throw up? 
    YES!!!! I run to the bathroom, sit on the toilet and puke in bucket! I pee everytime!! It freaking sucks!
  • Options
    @jkatkins ugh! Yes! I keep thinking I'm done puking and then something suddenly sets me off. I literally puked changing DS's diaper today.. and yes totally peed a little. Wth?! 
  • Options
    I have been so moody and intolerant, especially come 2-3pm when I start feeling tired. It's bad! My poor hubby, he's not used to this! Other than that feeling good! How do you ladies calm the moods?!
  • Options
    @ngolimento I haven't talked to my ob, but my husband is a urologist and says it's nothing lol (really helpful). I think I'm going to ask my ob about seeing a chiropractor. 
    Me: 27 DH: 29
    Baby #1 - DD 8/29/16
    Baby #2 - EDD 4/6/18

• Options
    Anyone's feet swell already? Mine are swollen for the first time today and I can't even wear shoes it's so painful. This didn't happen until 3rd trimester with DS and even then, it was actually worse a few days postpartum. 
  • Options
    @julzy where do you live? I ask because here (ky) it went from highs in the low 70s to highs in the mid 90s so on my walks and runs my fingers are swelling due to the heat. It could be the weather change ( if you had one).