March 2018 Moms

Name Regrets

2»

Re: Name Regrets

• @JamieK1882 Ohh I love Viviana! Might be because Vivian/Vivienne with the nickname Vivi is high on my girl name list but I think it's beautiful! 
    Thanks! I actually really wanted Vivian and DH wanted Giulana. We combined them to agree on Viviana.
    sometimes I just worry it sounds too Italian or something (because we are Irish and Polish lol)
  • It's not a huge regret, but if I could go back, I'd choose a different middle name for my oldest. My family usually does a family name for the middle. DH suggested his grandpa's name (Paul) and I went with it. I don't LOVE the name itself, and DH wasn't particularly close with that grandpa, so the name feels a bit like a missed opportunity.
    Ash -- Married to my wonderful soldier, expecting our first in November :)BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I would have vetoed my 3rd child name.  It is so hard to read and pronounce. And everyone wants an explanation of it unless they are ultra orthodox Jews,  which we aren't ( her bio dad was going through a stage...) It's pretty,  just a pain in the butt name. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7