March 2018 Moms
Options

UO - 8/24

124»

Re: UO - 8/24

• Options
    @mdfarmchick  Sorry I just saw this! I've attached a pic, and here's the link to more bonnets on their website. I don't want to yuck anyone's yum so if you like it no judgment (my cousin who I love had several for her daughter) but it ain't for me y'all. (https://www.thebeaufortbonnetcompany.com/collections/little-ladies/Hats)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also they're FIFTY-TWO AMERICAN DOLLARS. (Or more!)
  • Options
    Regarding the Chipotle/Moe's/etc. debate, I don't consider those Mexican food. If I want Mexican food, I go to a real, non-chain place. Like I said, Qdoba is delicious, but it's its own thing, and I don't think of it as Mexican food.
  • Options
    @ksmwalters, Yikes! That's an insane amount for a tiny little hat!  My mom is a total crafter, so I KNOW she's going to be making one of these...   :D   I have a long history of being forced to wear 80's style clothing my mom made for my brother and I during the 90's.  She's even got clothes she never finished for us that she'll be trying to finish for her grandkids. Maybe that stuff will be back in style by then... 

• Options
    @ksmwalters That looks like horse blinders for a baby!
  • Options
    @ksmwalters ummm. Wow. I have friends who do the whole Matilda Jane thing and friends who do smocking and friends who monogram all.the.things but those hats are a whole different category. What a waste of money!
  • Options
    @wisewitch222 Right? I also had the realization while watching The Handmaid's Tale that it's very reminiscent of the bonnets the handmaids wear, too. So weird.

@mdfarmchick Ahhhhh I didn't know the name but I hate the Matilda Jane stuff, too! And my cousin also gets everything her kids wear (almost) monogrammed and they wore smocked stuff when they were younger. I honestly don't know how she can afford it; that stuff is crazy expensive!

I'll totally admit that I love john boys on little toddler boys and I like some smocked stuff. At the end of the day I'm still Southern.  :D

• Options

I couldn't wait until this week's (8/31) UO so here it goes...

TOILET PAPER GOES OVER NOT UNDER!!!!!!! If you can't put the toilet paper on correctly, just don't. UGH! lol

If this is an UO here, I gotta go. Lol
  • Options
    You guys.  Today is Tuesday.

Stahhhp bumping this thread.