Trying to Get Pregnant

It happened so fast

I joined this app because my husband and me were starting to try this month. I stopped my pills last month cause I read it takes a while for them to get out of your system and  I was worried cause I am 37 and I was thinking it would take a long time or I would have to do ivf or something.  but we had sex one time and BOOM I got a digital positive on 3 days before my period!!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited and scared too because this is my first time.  I've got vitimans that my doctor called in when I called and told him I got a positive.  I'm going to see him next week for blood work and other checks.  What else should I do?  I just can't believe it becUse of being 37.  Any other old ladies in here get surprised?  And yes I read that after 35 you are now advanced age and it is different.  So we are pregnancy old SMH.  Can't wait to hear you guys stories.  I wasn't ready for it to happen so soon.  Sending some good luck to all you guys waiting on your tests.  And I just lost 30 pounds for my wedding dress and now I'm going to gain it all back.  Oh well it will be worth it!

Re: It happened so fast

• Loading the player...
  • I know I'm scared and happy.  Are you older too?
  • edited August 2017
    Oh I thought you all were taking tests too.  Allright I'll move it over
  • The app told me to go here when I clicked that I was trying 
  • The app
    told me to go here when I signed up 
  • Are y'all all trying too?  I don't know why two years but it can happen so fast. I thought it would take a while for the pills to stop working.
  • I don't know how getting pregnant when everyone is trying to be will hurt anyone because that is the name of the room 
  • Then why does the app say to go here if I can't be 
  • What is a bfp? I'll go on to April but the app tells you when you click the box what room to go to.  It told me to go here cause I was trying to just be nice and happy and find some other friends.  You will get yours soon too.  How do I move it?
  • Then why does the app say to go here if I can't be 

Because there's no law against it, but it's considered inconsiderate.

As for why it can be hurtful, it's because trying desperately to get something and seeing it fall into someone's lap is, generally, hurtful. No one thinks you did anything on purpose, and we hope you have a healthy pregnancy, and enjoy discussing it in the appropriate place. If you lurk, you see this board is only for women who are trying to get pregnant. If you get pregnant quickly, you jump to your birth month board - sometimes silence is kindness. 
  • I didn't want to make anyone mad I was trying to do what it said when you click the front page.  Thank you for helping me some of you but How do I move it?  You don't have to be mean to me because I was trying to make friends.  Your babies are coming soon too.  I'm praying for everyone to get big and healthy babies.
  • I didn't want to make anyone mad I was trying to do what it said when you click the front page.  Thank you for helping me some of you but How do I move it?  You don't have to be mean to me because I was trying to make friends.  Your babies are coming soon too.  I'm praying for everyone to get big and healthy babies.
    You don't need to move your post. Just say you're sorry to the ladies here and move on to your Birth Month Board. You are probably due in March or April 2018 if you found out recently. 
  • Zamora I'm sorry you lost your babies.  I am trying to move my post but I will ask the help button on how to move it.  Sometimes god goes fast and sometimes slow but you all are going to get your babies soon.  Praying for everyone too.
  • You can't move a thread, this will just stay here but fall down the page if people don't comment. Just ditch the thread, go to your birth month board. A lot of us are really hoping we get to do the same sooner rather than later. 
  • You can't move a post. And one off posts are usually frowned upon no matter the board. 

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• I'm sorry for not understanding all the letters that are short for something.  I said I was sorry and that I am praying and I'm trying to move it.  I hope you all get healthy babies soon 
  • I'm sorry for not understanding how ir all works.  I am just scared and excited too and I will change rooms. I hope you all get your babies this week too 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"