February 2018 Moms
Options

FFFC

13»

Re: FFFC

• Options
    I'm half excited the kids start school in just under two weeks, more so my son because he craves interaction and social activity, which being in a house of introverts, he's the odd one out. He needs that routine and structure. I'm not excited about waking up early. *sigh* 

I confess that while I enjoy many aspects of the toddler stage and find their development into tiny contrarians, er, people fascinating, if not quite exhausting, I really love and prefer the preteen stage. Gotta love that self-sufficiency.
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Late to the party, but I finally went to another board and now I see what you're talking about and you obviously see what I was talking about. I just can't with that. 

Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    soulcupcake said:by
    Now I'm wondering if the post/thread I peeped, with botched spelling and punctuation, is the one referenced earlier in this thread. Yeah...I skimmed it because it was a struggle to read.
    I noticed the spelling but also the fact that the same long rant was posted in 3 locations.  
  • Options
    ashhsaashhsa member
    edited July 2017
    Look, in a terrible speller and rubbish with punctuation. I try but I dropped out of school to start hairdressing when I was 15 so I struggle with it all. Pretty sure you are not referencing me, but I probably will annoy you too! Lmao! 

Also  I ate a quarter of a bock of soft cheese. I'm not going to lie, it was delicious but I feel bloody guilty!  :s
  • Options
    JandJ62914JandJ62914 member
    edited July 2017
    seitzy3 said:
    @seitzy3 I need to be better about reading the random threads. I have been a little MIA the last two weeks. It's hard because I loved my August 16 board so much, starting over sucks. It is kinda like dating someone new, you gotta meet the new parents, find out their likes/dislikes, their quirks. sigh.
    Yes, this!! My S16 girls are my favorite people ever. Our randoms threads were just crazy and hard to keep up with but we learned so much about each other. It's still pretty early though, so I guess we'll see! 
    Same here too! My group that grew out of Jan16 is so near and dear to me that it feels weird!

I've also been super busy the past two weeks. I rewrote the writing curriculum for the school where I teach. :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: Now that I'm done I'll be around more again. 

Eta posted too soon
  • Options
    ashhsa said:
    Look, in a terrible speller and rubbish with punctuation. I try but I dropped out of school to start hairdressing when I was 15 so I struggle with it all. Pretty sure you are not referencing me, but I probably will annoy you too! Lmao! 

Also  I ate a quarter of a bock of soft cheese. I'm not going to lie, it was delicious but I feel bloody guilty!  :s
    Nope not you. :) I'm not that great with grammar or spelling. But I at least take the time to make sure my sentences are a complete thought. Along with words. 
  • Options
    soulcupcake said:by
    Now I'm wondering if the post/thread I peeped, with botched spelling and punctuation, is the one referenced earlier in this thread. Yeah...I skimmed it because it was a struggle to read.
    I noticed the spelling but also the fact that the same long rant was posted in 3 locations.  
    Ha I saw you called that out. Also, that thread seemed to take a turn over there. Holy moly. 
  • Options
    @jessilee15 I love it and admire the ingenuity.

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018