February 2018 Moms
Options

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Options
    I got irrationally excited that my little one has learned how to pick up his head when he takes a tumble. Go buddy! This mostly means I don't have to pick him up every 2 mins ( he's learning to walk).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @meatball37 amazing! Cheeseburgers have been my consistent craving as well. Going to get one tonight!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I don't like one of my employees. I just can't stand this kid. My hormones don't help. He also constantly tries to suck up to me since he knows I'm not fond of him since he was horrible when he first started. Like I'm an easy boss. Do your job. Don't make me have to discipline you. I tell them all the time don't make me babysit you and we will be fine. This is going to be a long Friday. 
  • Options
    I really want tacos,  real tacos like from tj, but the closest place that sells even mediocre tacos is an hour away.   
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Options
    I really want tacos,  real tacos like from tj, but the closest place that sells even mediocre tacos is an hour away.   
    What is tj??? And now I want tacos. 
  • Options
    @lainikins Years ago I'd make brownie batter, like from the Duncan Heinz (or however it's spelled) box, and cover it and keep it in the fridge and eat it for dessert. No baking. It was so freaking good. I had to stop when I noticed I was putting on weight but man...I could go for some brownie batter now.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    I keep hitting refresh on my digital medical chart to see if my NIPT results have come in. Considering my urinalysis from a week ago (instant results) is not up yet, I highly doubt they are going to update with NIPT. I just have to wait for a phone call. Whine, whine, whine. I want my resullllllllts!
  • Options
    @ChristmasCookie every time I see your SN I think of the chick named Christmas on this season of big brother. 
  • Options
    I keep hitting refresh on my digital medical chart to see if my NIPT results have come in. Considering my urinalysis from a week ago (instant results) is not up yet, I highly doubt they are going to update with NIPT. I just have to wait for a phone call. Whine, whine, whine. I want my resullllllllts!
    Lol that is me anytime I am waiting for results, just refreshing constantly. I am so impatient. 
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    What is tj??? And now I want tacos. 
    Tijuana? 
  • Options
    @smorzandoj  same here. Love Big Brother. 

This board has made me realize how very little I know about this whole process.  I have to google 99% of the things I read about on here. 
  • Options
    Second confession: I wish our board was a little more active and spicy. March ladies have it going on and know how to love tit! 
    Me too. Sometimes I'm snarky just bc no one else is!
    me three! Lets work on this. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Second confession: I wish our board was a little more active and spicy. March ladies have it going on and know how to love tit! 
    That's one of the first things I noticed when I started participating. No one even comments in the Randoms thread I post lol come on ladies! 

DD #1 3/26/13
    Mo/Mo twins MMC 3/31/14  o:)
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    If you are in need of a good read. Go to March and read "should I worry" before it gets shut down. I also may have let a few comments rip on a January thread "vent." Which leads me to my third confession.

I can't stand when people don't use any form of punctuation, even in an online forum. You want to be taken seriously? Act like it. 
    I just read it! Also agree 100% on punctuation. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    meatballs37meatballs37 member
    edited August 2017
    @seitzy3 I need to be better about reading the random threads. I have been a little MIA the last two weeks. It's hard because I loved my first BMB so much, starting over sucks. It is kinda like dating someone new, you gotta meet the new parents, find out their likes/dislikes, their quirks. sigh.
  • Options
    @seitzy3 As soon as my DD wakes up, we are going to the bakery! Those look sooooo good!
  • Options
    @meatball37 That vent thread I read yesterday and I just can't. Smdh. As for the March one...we really need some of that in our lives over here 

@seitzy3 that photo was just cruel. 
  • Options
    @seitzy3 I need to be better about reading the random threads. I have been a little MIA the last two weeks. It's hard because I loved my August 16 board so much, starting over sucks. It is kinda like dating someone new, you gotta meet the new parents, find out their likes/dislikes, their quirks. sigh.
    Yes, this!! My S16 girls are my favorite people ever. Our randoms threads were just crazy and hard to keep up with but we learned so much about each other. It's still pretty early though, so I guess we'll see! 

DD #1 3/26/13
    Mo/Mo twins MMC 3/31/14  o:)
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    If you are in need of a good read. Go to March and read "should I worry" before it gets shut down. I also may have let a few comments rip on a January thread "vent." Which leads me to my third confession.

I can't stand when people don't use any form of punctuation, even in an online forum. You want to be taken seriously? Act like it. 
    Thank you for the reading material suggestion. That was fun. :) 
  • Options
    seitzy3 said:
    I went in for one cupcake. One, I told myself. Came out with 6 and a few minis 
    *drool*
  • Options
    I lurk and read all the crazy posts on other boards.  March has some gems for sure.

Now I want a Sprinkles cupcake and there are none in my whole state @seitzy3.  My SIL that lives in Brooklyn had her baby shower at Sprinkles.  It was amazeballs!
  • Options
    @meatball37 I have wanted to make that comment for days now. If I see a screen name that I typically associate with a terrible writing/typing style, I just skip over it like it isn't there. Makes me crazy. 

@seitzy3 I'm seriously considering leaving work to hunt down a cupcake. 
  • Options
    If you haven't already go to the 1st trimester board and check out " no modesty during delivery".  It's a dinosaur thread that got resurrected but I was crying laughing at some of the responses while I was waiting for my doctor's appointment yesterday.
  • Options
    ash0625 said:
    @meatball37 I have wanted to make that comment for days now. If I see a screen name that I typically associate with a terrible writing/typing style, I just skip over it like it isn't there. Makes me crazy. 

@seitzy3 I'm seriously considering leaving work to hunt down a cupcake. 
    We had someone like that on our last board, but everyone was too nice to say anything. In fact she is pregnant again on A17. Bonus points if you can find her ;) Anywho, after we split off into a private fb group, this person didn't join for some reason. We all suspected she might be a catfish and admitted we were glad she didn't join the fb group. Her posts were so awful to follow. 

• Options
    Jan18 lurker.. @meatball37, I like you.
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 whew! That was a good one! Yeah, when I delivered DD after 26 hours of labor, I didn't care who saw what. I just wanted her out! 
  • Options
    @eggplantface I forgot about ignore! 

I have been watching OITNB on my phone at my desk all day because my office is empty and my boss in on vacation and I am very bored. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wait there is an ignore function?!?!  Where have I been and how do I make this happen?  

• Options
    @smorzandoj Tijauna. Chelsea market had ones equally as yummy,  but that's a 5.5 hour drive from me.  Headed out to buy supplies and make my own. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 omg such a good thread, thank you! Now my FFFC is I want to start a thread along those lines just to scare FTMs. Am I evil? I totally know some of the things I must have said as a FTM had STM+ moms loling, and now I want to lol so many times when a FTM is concerned about something like "private parts" showing. I straight up would have walked through wal mart naked like that post suggested no hesitation while I was in labour, that's how many fucks I did not give. In fact I tried to just go where I needed in the hospital in my birthday suit and my bff doula had to physically put my robe on me to stop me.