February 2018 Moms
Options

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Options
    @chucksmom15 Click on the user name of the person you want to ignore, then on their profile page is an ignore button. You'll still see that they've posted, but not what. You can click on the post to show/hide it at your own risk :)
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    Thank you ladies for speaking up about the posts with lack of punctuation and spelling errors. When I see those posts, I turn into a Mean Girl and think of a snarky response. I've been too timid to post my actual thoughts. I was here back in the day when the big turnover happened and everyone left or got banned--I'm afraid of that same fate! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lainikins Years ago I'd make brownie batter, like from the Duncan Heinz (or however it's spelled) box, and cover it and keep it in the fridge and eat it for dessert. No baking. It was so freaking good. I had to stop when I noticed I was putting on weight but man...I could go for some brownie batter now.
    Oh man, that sounds amazing! 
  • Options
    Thank you ladies for speaking up about the posts with lack of punctuation and spelling errors. When I see those posts, I turn into a Mean Girl and think of a snarky response. I've been too timid to post my actual thoughts. I was here back in the day when the big turnover happened and everyone left or got banned--I'm afraid of that same fate! 
    I remember those days. I try and keep it tame on here. But I go in spurts of IDGAF. :) 
  • Options
    My FFFC: my in-laws are coming for the weekend and I just want to hide. They are the sweetest people and they know I am pregnant, but I am still coming to terms with my own anxieties and excitement. I don't have the energy right now to manage theirs as well. 
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 our Sprinkles just opened a few weeks ago. I live in Texas so it was a surprise! I have to be honest, they are totally overrated. Not my favorite cupcakes 

DD #1 3/26/13
    Mo/Mo twins MMC 3/31/14  o:)
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    I can't even quote everyone I agree with...but yes to all of it. I wish our board was spicier. 
  • Options
    Also a confession, we are supposed to have tacos tonight and I just want to go home and eat waffles. WTF? Who doesn't want tacos?? 
  • Options
    Every time I read spicy I think of Sean spicer. 

Also, I've been on TB since 2012 and still don't know how to post gifs. 

DD #1 3/26/13
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    @babybro218 I totally understand how you feel! My mom has had multiple conversations with me about my attitude and how I'm not excited about being pregnant. I'm processing! And it's like everyone suddenly has made my body their business. Personal space, people.
  • Options
    seitzy3 said:
    Every time I read spicy I think of Sean spicer. 

Also, I've been on TB since 2012 and still don't know how to post gifs. 
    This made me laugh because I feel the same way (about both comments actually). I'm sad Sean Spicer is gone bc that means no more Melissa McCarthy on SNL. 

I'm a nerd and I love politics. This current administration provides lots of...news-worthy moments...
  • Options
    @meatball37 I have to thank you for pointing out that board in the March group. It has provided me with so much entertainment (and distraction while I procrastinate writing a paper) and it's still going strong!
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 omg such a good thread, thank you! Now my FFFC is I want to start a thread along those lines just to scare FTMs. Am I evil? I totally know some of the things I must have said as a FTM had STM+ moms loling, and now I want to lol so many times when a FTM is concerned about something like "private parts" showing. I straight up would have walked through wal mart naked like that post suggested no hesitation while I was in labour, that's how many fucks I did not give. In fact I tried to just go where I needed in the hospital in my birthday suit and my bff doula had to physically put my robe on me to stop me. 
    My favorite part was the woman who said she was going to run naked through Walmart to try to get on the people of Walmart page.  Her post made me cry so hard.
  • Options
    Oops, spoke too soon. They just shut down that thread. Guess I have to do actual work now. 
  • Options
    I, too, enjoyed the drama. Also, @heatherdubrow did I miss something? Did you move to march or still here with us? 

DD #1 3/26/13
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    Oops, spoke too soon. They just shut down that thread. Guess I have to do actual work now. 
    I wonder if the religious chick is a Duggar. Just curious. Not knocking religion. Just wondering.
  • Options
    I wonder if the religious chick is a Duggar. Just curious. Not knocking religion. Just wondering.
    I don't think Duggars are free to roam the internet. I don't they'd be on TB. Hahahaha
  • Options
    She changed the name of the thread.  I'm dying over here!!  I don't understand why if she is so upset she keeps posting responses.  If you want to remove yourself just do it!!!  
  • Options
    Second confession: I wish our board was a little more active and spicy. March ladies have it going on and know how to love tit! 
    I feel like an asshole for being so inactive lately. I promise I'm upping my game!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    FFFC: still haven't "announced" or told my inlaws. 

ETA: lowkey thinking about letting the photographer just post previews in December of our maternity photos and let that be that.
  • Options
    Second confession: I wish our board was a little more active and spicy. March ladies have it going on and know how to love tit! 
    I feel like an asshole for being so inactive lately. I promise I'm upping my game!
    I promise to up my game more too. DDs naps are prime bumping time. I was so glad she was napping when the March thread blew up! 
  • Options
    I promise to up my game more too. DDs naps are prime bumping time. I was so glad she was napping when the March thread blew up! 
    If I can get DD1&DD2 to nap at the same time...then I'm winning life and napping. Lol
  • Options
    I'm so glad my kids are a bit older this time around. The thought of chasing toddlers is pure torture. 
  • Options
    I'm so glad my kids are a bit older this time around. The thought of chasing toddlers is pure torture. 
    Not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous. My almost one year old is on the brink of walking. And she is a solid 25 lbs. Lifting her sucks and I can only imagine it will get worse.

Although some people (who post in Jan and feb) claim they are chasing their 8 year old around. I'm no expert on older children, but I would hope that by the time my children reach this age, there won't be any of that shit. 
  • Options
    Not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous. My almost one year old is on the brink of walking. And she is a solid 25 lbs. Lifting her sucks and I can only imagine it will get worse.

Although some people (who post in Jan and feb) claim they are chasing their 8 year old around. I'm no expert on older children, but I would hope that by the time my children reach this age, there won't be any of that shit. 
    Oh F that
  • Options
    seitzy3seitzy3 member
    edited July 2017
    @meatball37 when's your August baby's birthday? My LO turns a year on 8/25  

edit: spelling 

DD #1 3/26/13
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    @TattoosandLace I haven't told anyone besides H and my mom. I don't plan on telling the inlaws until we know the sex. They don't live near us so it will be easy to keep the secret. 

DD #1 3/26/13
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    meatballs37meatballs37 member
    edited August 2017
    @seitzy3 she was due at the end of the month,  
  • Options
    @seitzy3 we live on his family's farm. We'll see how long Squish can stay a secret. With DD2, we waited until 20 weeks when we knew the sex. 
  • Options
    @meatball37 awe, sweet! My DD was 9/1 but like the other two, she came a week early as well :) 

DD #1 3/26/13
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    seitzy3 said:
    @meatball37 when's your August baby's birthday? My LO turns a year on 8/25  

edit: spelling 
    Mine is one on 8/24!! 
  • Options

I do know that feeling. My boys are 15 months apart!

And if those women are really chasing their 8year olds they are clueless. Mine are 5 and 7 and my SS is 9. I chase none of them. And they are all self sufficient as needed.
  • Options
    I have a two year old and a one year old that I actively chase around. She's not chasing around an 8 year old. She can fight me. 
  • Options
    Man, sad I didn't get here until the thread got shut down. Grrr... I'll have to go over and see what's left. I love a spicy board.

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Options
    If I can get DD1&DD2 to nap at the same time...then I'm winning life and napping. .
    I hear ya. The great debate if both kids nap is: clean/pack, social media, Or nap myself...

• Options
    @TattoosandLace I literally laughed out loud hahaha. We have a 4,2 and 11 month old. I'll take her 8 year old to babysit these kids 

DD #1 3/26/13
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
  • Options
    ^^^^yikes. that looks like a mess. Sorry guys.