Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

IF Treatment and Testing Check In Week of 7/17

This is a place for those of us who have already started TTC, but have started infertility testing and/or treatments. You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on infertility. TTC can be a long journey naturally, then add in the difficulties associated with infertility and it becomes a whole new ball game. The road to infertility can be lonely, frustrating, and complicated, so let's make this a place where we can vent, ask questions, and support one another.  Feel free to resurrect this thread at any point in the week if you have something to say, and treat this like an ongoing conversation. 

Diagnosis (If you've been): 

Cycle/CD: 

Status (WTO/TWW/TTA):  

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment?)

How are things going?

Any questions? 

GTKY: If you were on a deserted island and could only have 3 things what would you bring?

Re: IF Treatment and Testing Check In Week of 7/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    kmallskmalls member
    edited July 2017
    @purplg8r @RVAmom315 the thing is, he totally  gets what I have to do for testing and is so supportive. He just has this weird aversion to doing the SA  :/

@safire3 yup we live less than 10 mins from the hospital where the labs are done, so he can do this at home. He's still embarrassed. Such a prude. 
  • Options
    kmallskmalls member
    @WillRunForWine21 ugh so sorry about your BFN. 
  • Options
    @lund I guess both. I mean, I'm 37, I'm sure the RE won't drag his feet, but I was just curious how quickly we can get going. 
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Options
    @mispanda I actually think you are fine to work out as long as it is consistent with your past level of intensity during a medicated cycle. It may even be better for circulation etc. I was told exercise was okay except when I was stimming for IVF because there is a risk to damaging your ovaries (called ovarian torsion) because you are producing so many follicles. To be honest, I was so uncomfortable at that point I didn't want to exercise anyway. FX for good news later this week!
  • Options
    @lund oh okay i see what you're saying. Maybe if you talk with them about your concerns things will be cleared up. I know I had some similar issues with the staff at my REs office although it was my RE I did voice my concerns and things have been improving a bit so hopefully the same will happen for you!