March 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms Thread - Week of 7/17/17

GG620GG620 member
edited July 2017 in March 2018 Moms
How far are you and what's going on ladies??

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

Re: Symptoms Thread - Week of 7/17/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    constant nausea. soooo tired. feeling weak. I have this constant awful taste in my mouth unless I'm chewing on gum or a hard piece of candy. I've only been dry heaving, but finally actually threw up on Saturday. Now I'm back to just dry heaving. I've learned even if I'm really thirsty, not to chug water too fast. It's starting to taste gross to me and I usually love water. hopefully only 4 more weeks of this to go and we're out of the first trimester.
  • Options
    GG620GG620 member
    5w1d here. Off and on sore boobs, and now constipation. I felt nauseous for the first time this morning. I am taking this as a good sign ha.

@hullabalou @LiveNLove44 so sorry both of you MS has been so bad. Hope it eases up soon!

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Super cranky and easily irritated, nauseous, so bloated I look 4 months pregnant, tired and beginning to get food aversions. I'm only 5 weeks and 3 days but I swear I feel further along. I don't remember all these symptoms hitting me so early with DD.
    Daisypath - nBGk

Lilypie - GQnA

• Options
    Tons of food aversions + lots of nausea, but also strange cravings. So much peeing. I also wake up in the morning feeling like I did 100 crunches. Oh and enough bloat to look 16 weeks pregnant. Seriously. 
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    5 wks and 2 days and still not much to write home about.  Boobs were sore yesterday but they are barely sore today.  Bloating is making me look huge and no appetite.  @GG620  I'm so jealous of your nausea  :D
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    SoraLkSoraLk member
    4 weeks and 1 day, and I've been constantly nauseous. Trying to eat small meals all day, but sometimes I can't even eat. Sore boobs, fatigue, and achy as well. I'm just happy I'm having symptoms, though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Options
    I missed your intro @becausescience! Congratulations and I'm so excited you're here!! 

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• Options
    I feel like crap. Constant nausea. I only had one really bad day with MS. I do have it intermittently. I'm bloated and constipated. And I can feel myself stretching. 
    DD born August 17, 2010
    DS born October 13, 2014
    Baby #3 due March 2018

• Options
    3 weeks, 4 days, and I've been feeling all the common "early pregnancy symptoms" since Thursday: sore boobs (like hurts to sleep on my stomach, which is my favorite way of sleeping), intermittent cramps, gassiness, and bloat that is so outrageous that all weekend I kept thinking to myself, I'd better be pregnant or else I will need to seriously re-vamp my diet because this is not okay.

No queasiness or aversions yet, but last time they didn't really start until around 6 weeks, so it's still early.
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing!  :s Jk. TIRED (about to take a midday nap), more frequent urination, some heartburn / nausea, cramping, and a lil bloating.

I welcome any and ALL symptoms! Makes me feel a little bit reassured.
    Me: 39 <3  DP: 49
    TTC since Jan 2017
    BFP #2 7/11/17 | EDD 3/24/18
    BFP #1 5/2/17 | EDD 1/12/18 | MC 5/18/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    7 weeks 1 day.
    Sore boobs, still feel really tired all the time, nausea is kicking in but so far I've been able to keep it down. Hungry but nothing tastes good or sounds good. I've had some sciatic nerve pain already (didn't have this with my first until the end, but I think since I've had it before it gets triggered easier)  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    tirolatirola member
    6 weeks along. Pretty constant nausea from morning til night. And in the middle of the night. That's fun. Not a whole lot of actual throwing up, which is nice, but the nausea is killing me. Insomnia is getting awful. I'm so unbelievably exhausted but can't sleep. My mood swings are also pretty out of control. Trying to keep my emotions in check but it's getting hard. 
  • Options
    KLmyzKLmyz member
    Sorrreee boobs! Tired and grumpy ( I really early shifts and it's been a struggle my poor DH) and just no appetite. no nausea just nothing sounds good to eat.. :confused:  and out of breath easy! The cramping early on has gone away tho yay!!  I'm approx 5 weeks 5 days 

fingers crossed for everyone's MS to go away and mine to stay away!! 
  • Options
    6w1d. All day nausea. No puking. Extreme fatigue. I just look forward nap and bedtime every day . 
  • Options
    @GG620 also 5 weeks 1 day and felt a tad nauseous this morning...taking it as a good sign?! Ps. Anyone else having issues with a skin reaction to their wedding rings due to pregnancy hormones??? I had this with my DD, just forgot how bad it gets!! So itchy and red, I can't wear my rings! 
  • Options
    Ugh, nausea nausea nausea. Never was this bad with my first.

@mountain_girl YES! I had this problem with my first as well. Not my wedding ring on it's own, but when I wear my engagement ring with it. Wasn't a problem before being pregnant the first time, and once DS was born (and the rings finally fit on my fingers again) they never bothered me, but I actually started to suspect pregnancy when I put my engagement ring on (it still barely fits, so I just wear it for special occasions these days) and my skin was soooo itchy a red a few hours later! Crazy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The frequent urination has kicked in. I'm definitely feeling more emotionally charged.  My boobs are already blowing up, and by 5 pm, bloat has me looking huuuuge.  Also, I am starving every hour, last night I had to get out of bed to eat, and pee twice.  Heartburn has been on and off
  • Options
    I'm 5 weeks 4 days, super bloated, tired, on and off sore boobs and intermittent lower back aches. This is my first pregnancy
  • Options
    Is anyone else having period like cramps? That's basically my only symptom right now. ☹️
    I haven't had bleeding but I don't see anyone else posting with this symptom. I am somewhere around 6 weeks and have off an on cramping every day. I called my OB and the nurse said as long as I'm not bleeding then I shouldn't be concerned. I'm getting worried.
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: May 2008
    DD Born: March 2018
    DS Born: April 2019
    Due with #3 December 2020!
  • Options
    @KristinUM12 it's like my rings are literally burning my finger! And yes, one ring always makes it worse than the other...so weird?!
  • Options
    @JBcakes08 Yes! It's a totally normal symptom.
  • Options
    GG620GG620 member
    @JBcakes08 I was cramping pretty regularly until 2 days ago. I've read AF type cramps are normal throughout the entire first trimester

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

[/spoiler]

• Options
    KLmyzKLmyz member
    @JBcakes08 I was cramping regularly all last week. Finally slowed down this week with the occasial cramp here and there 
  • Options
    @JBcakes08 My first pregnancy I had strong AF like cramps in the first trimester. Before I tested I was certain I was going to start my period because they were intense.    This time around they're more of a dull ache with a stronger cramp here and there.   They can be totally normal. 
  • Options
    5 weeks today. Not much to write home about, although the 3.5 hour plane ride really stepped the nausea up...I was green the whole time but didn't throw up thankfully. I've cut down on the coffee and that's helping with the stomach issues. No sore boobs (still wondering if that's bc i'm too early or bc i'm still nursing). Frequent urination has slowed and so has RLP and cramping, but constipation is in full effect, even with 250mg of SS/day
  • Options
    Oh forgot - 7 weeks 4 days. Sore boobs. I pretty much hate gravity and no bra is helpful that I've found. I had my first hormonal blast Friday when I got home from work. Just sat and cried in my bathroom for 5 mins... my poor husband kept asking me what was wrong and I could literally not give him an answer. But I felt better afterwards. Weird? lol
  • Options
    5 weeks, 3 days.  Slightly sore boobs (they were more sore yesterday), tired, and HUNGRY!  I just want to eat everything.  No MS but I didn't get it at all with my daughter - never threw up once the entire pregnancy - so maybe I'm just lucky with that one?  All in all I feel pretty good and have actually been slightly concerned about the lack of symptoms.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

Baby #2 M/C 4/5/16
  • Options
    raeliz13raeliz13 member
    edited July 2017
    7w2d (or 5w6d according to u/s) sore boobs (like REALLY sore). A friend just told me today my boobs have gotten gigantic. Hoping that nobody else picks up on that yet. So tired...I've been sleeping about 8 hours a night waking early then taking a 2 hot nap before noon. I need to pee all the time...and I keep burping. I think that's all for now. Hoping the symptoms stay! Disappearing symptoms was one of the telltale sign on my miscarriage in January. 

Edit: These emojis mid text cause the rest of the text to not post
  • Options
    6 weeks, 3 days today...really nauseous in the morning but luckily I haven't got sick.  I'm extremely tired by the afternoon.  I've been laying down to nap when my 23 month old does!  My first pregnancy was a breeze!  I didn't truly believe I was pregnant until I saw her on the ultrasound.  This pregnancy has been the complete opposite.  I've had more headaches lately too.  The bloat struggle is real!  I look like I'm further along because of my stomach.  Just trying to embrace it and tell myself I'm growing a beautiful baby ☺️.
  • Options
    My first post not in the intro thread!  About 6 weeks now, and just started feeling nauseous the past two days. With my first pregnancy, I didn't have a day of nausea in the whole 9 months, so hoping that this isn't an indication of what's to come this time. Other than that, no real symptoms to speak of. 
  • Options
    @jeanbean15 thank you for your reassurance! That's how it feels, like I'm constantly going to get my period. It's been very unnerving! 

@KLmyz that makes me feel better! I thought I was the only one  :)

@GeekBeagle thank you for responding! I feel stupid for wishing for nausea - I've been feeling like an outsider. 

@GG620 I have googled this incessantly and was reading that it was normal but I wasn't seeing anyone list it as a symptom so I'm glad you responded! thank you! 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: May 2008
    DD Born: March 2018
    DS Born: April 2019
    Due with #3 December 2020!
  • Options
    6w+2d and I've got super sore boobs! I don't have any morning sickness but I do get waves of queasiness. I'm finally starting to get over rhinitis, thank goodness! And food is just kinda blah to me right now. No real cravings but no real aversions either. Not much sounds good to me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    7ish weeks... major fatigue that is just totally kicking my butt, nausea... so hungry but nothing sounds good, and my right nipple is very tender when nursing. Also still getting lots of RLP!! Oh and I'm pretty irritable. I'm feeling sorry for DH!
  • Options
    4th pregnancy and I've never had sore boobs. Holy smokes!!!!! These things are sore!!!

4 weeks today and just enjoying this nausea free time because I know the morning sickness will be starting any time.