February 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 7/9

13»

Re: Weekly Symptoms 7/9

• Options
    Today is taco Tuesday. I decided I wanted a bean and cheese burrito. I was craving it, daydreaming about it, and was hungry hungry hungry by the time I got home. Fixed dinner, fixed desired burrito and it was delicious! 

Now the nausea has returned and my stomach is trying to turn me bulimic against my will. 

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Options
    Good day to all..just want to ask if it is normal not feeling too nausea coz I wasn't boomiting from the week I know I was pregnant
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 11w2d right now 
  • Options
    @knottied87ad216c919a903 all pregnancies are different with my current one i felt queasy most of the time but never once vomited. It was mainly food averaions to meat which is the opposite of me generally. I switch between tjis board and Januarys bc i am due at the very end of January. Yet 8 yrs ago with my son i couldnt keep anything down
  • Options
    @knottied87ad216c919a903 hi! I may have missed it, but have you intro'd yourself on the introduction thread? At 11.5 weeks have you seen your obgyn? They would be able to tell you if there would be a cause for concern regardless on having morning sickness or not. Not having morning sickness isn't a symptom of anything, but doctor is always best source if you are worried something is wrong. 

It is also against Terms of Use (TOU) to post pictures of pee sticks, I am sure that includes profile pictures, you may want to remove it. 
  • Options
    I haven't seen a weekly symptoms thread for this week, so I'm guessing we will just carry on here....I have had rhinitis the last two weeks, woke up in the middle of the night with pain all on the right side of my face, only to realize it was a gnarly ear infection.  Yaaaaay.
  • Options
    @mamajenna_cnm Shoot yeah, we should have started a new one on Monday. Ah well, next week then.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    Uggghh the red pimples on my forehead are back, I had these on my last pregnancy :s Can't wait for the healthy glow to kick in already... 

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18

• Options
    ashhsaashhsa member
    Beginning to realise my bloat is actually bump. STM and I can't believe how much quicker I'm growing than last time!!! I'm already at least what I was at 15 weeks last time around!!! (I'm 8 weeks) Lucky it's winter here and it easy for me to hide! 
  • Options
    I am 8 weeks pregnant, and have constant nausea throughout the day and night. I do feel better after I eat and move around, so I've been trying to push through!

Also, my legs are so achey. I've been trying to keep up with some of my workout regime, but the recovery is brutal. A day after spin is a struggle to stand. 

Also, I gained 6 pounds in two weeks, which was a surprise! It's probably a lot in my boobs which feel full and tender :(

My first doctor's appointment is next week and I'm really anxious about the health of the baby. Hope all is well. 
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    I am 8 weeks pregnant, and have constant nausea throughout the day and night. I do feel better after I eat and move around, so I've been trying to push through!

Also, my legs are so achey. I've been trying to keep up with some of my workout regime, but the recovery is brutal. A day after spin is a struggle to stand. 

Also, I gained 6 pounds in two weeks, which was a surprise! It's probably a lot in my boobs which feel full and tender :(

My first doctor's appointment is next week and I'm really anxious about the health of the baby. Hope all is well. 
    Some of this weight gain could also be water retention. Also, please change your name on the knot so that you're easier to tag. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    9w4d. Symptoms are drastically less then they were. Which is worrisome at times! But I know it's normal they come and go!  The gas is still real. Looking forward to my appt next 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Bloating, afternoon/evening queasiness, indigestion... blech. I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow.
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• Options
    Well I can officially replace "I haven't gotten sick at all this time" with "I threw up 3 times tonight."

• Options
    @mamajenna_cnm Ugh ear infection on top of all this 1st trimester pleasantries, what fun! Hope you feel better soon! 

@marissajc yeah every time I think "oh this is what morning sickness is" (FTM here), then I get hit with a worse wave of it and realize I had it easy for a few weeks. Gatorade seems to be helping a bit today. GL keeping liquids down! 
  • Options
    Man, what's getting me is these sneak attack puking sessions. Barely any warning! Thankfully I'm home but I'm really nervous for when I start back teaching next week, not sure how to handle surprise pukes in front of a room of high schoolers... Last go round I had much more predictable morning sickness, so I was able to manage ok at school but this is a different ballgame! Eep.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    Dry hair and skin is my addition to symptoms. Still breaking out like crazy. Everything is basically opposite from my first pregnancy. On the up side, my nausea had decreased dramatically over the last few days. I have still had the random have to run to the bathroom but it's a couple days between those. 12 weeks tomorrow. Hopefully home stretch of the MS. 
  • Options
    Sooo diclegis is a life saver. Haven't puked in 2 days, and I'm actually sleeping. Goodbye insomnia! Lower back aches. Especially when I lay down. Moody & headaches. Craving sour things like crazy and still with the damn Dr Pepper. 
  • Options
    @manniebeth Sour things are the only thing that quells my nausea!

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Options
    @rainafire77 I suck the sour off of warheads and then spit out the actually candy. I'll keep on until my tongue is so sore! OMG twang too. The lime beer salt. I'm having issues. Lol 
  • Options
    Any one else having middle-of-the-night stomach pains? I cannot sleep because the stomach cramps/ nausea wake me up.
    ive tried eating right before bed but that didn't change much. So now I try NOT to eat a few hours before sleeping and it makes no difference.

its more cramps/pain than nausea. Almost hard to tell if it's muscular or just a general stomach ache.

im so tired!
  • Options
    @wal2017 are you constipated? If I have to use the restroom, it wakes me up at night... my stomach is heavy/achy until I use the restroom. 

sorry you're feeling that and I hope it gets better. One other thing I have noticed is that I get aches/pains if I sleep on my back. sleeping on the side with a pillow under the edge of my stomach makes all the difference. 
  • Options
    wal2017 said:
    Any one else having middle-of-the-night stomach pains? I cannot sleep because the stomach cramps/ nausea wake me up.
    ive tried eating right before bed but that didn't change much. So now I try NOT to eat a few hours before sleeping and it makes no difference.

its more cramps/pain than nausea. Almost hard to tell if it's muscular or just a general stomach ache.

im so tired!
    I had the same a few times. I think it was gas/comstipation mix. It was awful! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I don't think it's constipation, but you're right- it could be gas. I'll have to start taking gas x prior to bed for a few nights and see if that does the trick. Oh the glamor of pregnancy! 
  • Options
    clc515clc515 member
    I finally went to the dermatologist to find another answer for my terrible terrible eczema flare ups. I had used a teeny bit of my steroid cream but doc didnt want me to, so she prescribed a nonsteroidal cream. Praying to everyone that it works because I'm miserable! 

@wal2017 Could be gas, which is plaguing me, too. It feels like there's major pressure in there, and every time I move I release some and it wakes me up. Constipation, too. I have to be sure to not eat a lot at night, which is hard because then I'm hungry and can't sleep lol. Hard to find a balance.

*TW maybe* The dreams are starting to pick up, but the more disturbing one is that twice now I've had the dream where I am spotting red and then I wake up to check. I'm not in real life, but it freaks me out! Hopefully it's just my nerves getting to me! 
  • Options
    I've had issues with occasional gas pain for years, this might be obvious but putting my ass up in the air in child's pose or downward dog really helps get the trapped gas out most of the time. If you're in public obv that's hard to do, so take 2 simethicone 
  • Options
    The only constant symptoms are gas and some breast tenderness. All other symptoms show up one day and gone the next. I feel more aware of the stretching and tightening of my belly but this pregnancy I don't really feel pregnant.
  • Options
    ashhsaashhsa member
    I've been starting to get headaches- the last three days running. Ouchhhhhh. 
  • Options
    @starla I have been trying to find the place where I can change my name, but can't figure it out. Any recommendations?
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    edited July 2017
    @starla I have been trying to find the place where I can change my name, but can't figure it out. Any recommendations?
    Log into the Knot and go to your profile/account. You have to log out and back in on the Bump for it to take effect.

ETA:  https://feedback.beta.theknot.com/knowledgebase/articles/1076824-how-can-i-change-my-username-on-the-bump
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d