February 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 7/9

let's hear those symptoms!

Re: Weekly Symptoms 7/9

• Options
    7w5d- lots of vomiting in the morning. I'm pounding water and Gatorade like nothing else and I'm still dying of thirst. I'm hardly sleeping at all and waking up 2 hours before DF & DS needlessly. Ugh. Struggling with anxiety, but that's not new. I'm a mmj patient and it's been so tough giving it up & of course I can't take anything for my anxiety either.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Finaly able to eat some foods woo sadly constipation is a pain. However dr said i could take Gavilax so hopefuly that will end soon. Still cant eat a whole lot of meats bc they smell horrible when cooking. Plus the co stant need to PEE. It makes me cry bc even at night i wake up about every 2 hours to go. That and no lo g co.fortable sleeping on my stomach is a pain bc thats the easiest way for me
  • Options
    Still avoiding puking! I got really close this morning but laid down and drank some milk and it passed. Everything is really grossing me out though. I barely made it through cleaning up the dirty dishes from last night and this morning but leaving then sit around was worse. Better for me to get things done early in the day, though. By 3 or 4 the absolute worst of my nausea sets in and sticks around until I go to bed.

Other symptoms - breasts still sore when I wake up, round ligament pain when I stand up quickly or sneeze hard, need a nap midday which is great when I can nap with DS, but he doesn't nap everyday anymore. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    my nasuea has subsided quite a bit ..however was eating soft tacos i made yesterday with fresh avocado...the avocado totally grossed me out...cant even think about it now makes me wanna hurl...so odd...avocados are life. Other than that boobies are still super sore and sensitive. Very bad gas pains as well. blah
  • Options
    clc515clc515 member
    10w4d here and still with the gas, heartburn, occasional vomiting at night, mild queasiness during the day... I was kind of worried about not being as gassy/pukey last night after McDonalds, but I think my body just liked it go fig!

My skin still sucks @ss but I bit the bullet and put a teeny bit of my steroid cream on and its helped SO much. It's a class C drug, and the warnings only say 'only use if the benefit outweighs the risk' (gee thanks, that's a clear warning), but I have been living with skin so dry it was disgustingly peeling, cracking and bleeding in places for the last 3 weeks now I couldn't take it. The Cerave ointment was helping to relieve, but didn't actually heal anything, but a teeny bit of this and while it's not healed, it's noticeably better and I don't feel like I'm shedding a second skin today everywhere lol.
  • Options
    So much nauseousness.  We spent our first wedding anniversary on the couch and I forced down a small baked potato.  The round ligament pain last night was awesome as well.
  • Options
    Nausea and exhaustion. I went to bed at 10 on Saturday, slept until 11 Sunday, then went to bed at 9 last night. Worth it.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    First puking session today, and it was violent. Like I think I broke all the blood vessels in my face. Ugh. The weird thing about pregnancy puking though is I always am totally fine with eating after. It makes me feel much better for a little bit, so I guess that's a plus. 
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    Nausea comes and goes.  I feel awful when it's here--then worry when I feel good.  Dumb.  I also have had horrible heartburn, tired, and lots of food aversions.  

@winnie1122 I am a violent puker too. There is no hiding it when I am not feeling well.  
  • Options
    Yeah, what's the deal with lower back pain in early pregnancy? In later months your back is compensating for not having muscles in the front, but what's the reason now? Anyone know?
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    @eggplantface I *think* it's due to the relaxin hormone that starts preparing the ligaments and everything to stretch? I think that's a major factor in the back and ligament pain in the early months. That's based on memory and random Googling so obviously not a real medical explanation, haha.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    Indigestion is better since I've been taking Prevacid. Nausea has improved since I've started getting better about making sure I'm eating every few hours. I also discovered that I need to eat right before bed, preferably something with carbs, or I wake up feeling awful and eating in the morning doesn't make it go away. Otherwise sore boobs, constipation, gas, and exhaustion! I need a nap every day. And today I didn't get one because I was babysitting my friends 5 year old :(
    I am also noticing a big difference in how much I can exert myself. One busy day at our local festival on Saturday was brutal. And today I took the kids to the park, something we did several times a few weeks ago, and I has to sit on the bench and was just dragging on the walk back.

• Options
    7w2d. I am so much more nauseous this pregnancy than with my DS. Water tastes disgusting to me. Things sound good and then not at all. I honestly want to throw up so that I can maybe feel a little better!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1 10/5/13 MMC 11/13/13 D&C 11/15/13
    BFP #2 5/14/14 EDD 1/19/15 Beta 1: 728 Beta 2: 1858 We have a heartbeat! 166 @ 7w3d  Please be our RAINBOW!
    Baby G is a BOY!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Nausea and exhaustion. I went to bed at 10 on Saturday, slept until 11 Sunday, then went to bed at 9 last night. Worth it.i

stuck in box.... grrr

i am starting to think I could sleep clear through till the next trimester..... 
  • Options
    @magnolia305 +1 for being worried when I don't have any nausea. 
    It's been mild with each of my pregnancies (third time mom) and I can't ever enjoy it because I'm always analyzing it..... 
  • Options
    clc515clc515 member
    7w2d. I am so much more nauseous this pregnancy than with my DS. Water tastes disgusting to me. Things sound good and then not at all. I honestly want to throw up so that I can maybe feel a little better!! 
    I can't drink tap or filtered water right now. Had to find a bottled water that was okay,  nd only if very cold. Otherwise loving some apple juice and milk!
  • Options
    8W3D
    I have had little bouts of nausea but not as bad as my last pregnancy! Still hoping it doesn't get too much worse. I am totally exhausted and always feeling bloated! I feel like I am showing already but we haven't told anyone so still trying to hide it. 
    My allergies are out of control and I can't take anything for it so unfortunately I am constantly sneezing and stuffed up! Some severe round ligament pain when I sneeze too! 
  • Options
    clc515 said:
    I can't drink tap or filtered water right now. Had to find a bottled water that was okay,  nd only if very cold. Otherwise loving some apple juice and milk!
    I've been doing the pink stork tea, G2, and sipping ginger ale but nothing tastes right! Popsicles are pretty amazing right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1 10/5/13 MMC 11/13/13 D&C 11/15/13
    BFP #2 5/14/14 EDD 1/19/15 Beta 1: 728 Beta 2: 1858 We have a heartbeat! 166 @ 7w3d  Please be our RAINBOW!
    Baby G is a BOY!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    kbrinks2 said:
    8W3D
    I have had little bouts of nausea but not as bad as my last pregnancy! Still hoping it doesn't get too much worse. I am totally exhausted and always feeling bloated! I feel like I am showing already but we haven't told anyone so still trying to hide it. 
    My allergies are out of control and I can't take anything for it so unfortunately I am constantly sneezing and stuffed up! Some severe round ligament pain when I sneeze too! 
    Ugh, yeah. My allergies are just starting k clear up but the last couple weeks were nuts. 
  • Options
    8w3d. Exhaustion, queasy at times, heartburn. No nausea or puking but diarrhea the last few morns. Boobs and nips have been sore since 4w. I just googled round ligament pain cause I read the posts above, and I think I have been having that too - I've been wondering about the random, short stabbing pains in my groin! Being a woman is so weird
  • Options
    Ugh!  The nausea is getting worse!  Whimper.
  • Options
    clc515clc515 member
    asly02 said:
    I feel like I won the lottery!! I pooped twice today!! Damn bloat, I WILL beat you!
    LMAO! So glad I'm not the only one who feels like I should get a gold star every time that happens now!
  • Options
    clc515 said:
    asly02 said:
    I feel like I won the lottery!! I pooped twice today!! Damn bloat, I WILL beat you!
    LMAO! So glad I'm not the only one who feels like I should get a gold star every time that happens now!
    I am so with you guys even when its a small one i get excited
  • Options
    9w6d - feel sick all the time. I eat and feel sick, I don't eat and feel sick. I started sipping ginger ale and it helped keep the sick at bay but I'm pretty sure it's making the gas and bloating so much worse.  The gas pain has me almost doubled over half the time. This is my first time with morning sickness so I'm not sure how to deal with it. I also have round ligament pain and fatigue but otherwise I'm doing okay. Chasing after two kids isn't helping any. 

For the record, I send poop texts too. Someone has to share my joy with me!
    @karcerplus3  I'm in the same boat with the nausea.  I saw my dr for the first time this morning and she gave me diclegis which is simply B6 and Unisom.  I know some of the other ladies are on this.  I didn't know if she would prescribe this because I'm not throwing up, but she said not eating because you're nauseous gave you the same result as puking.  You're not getting nutrients.  Maybe give B6 and Unisom a try.  I don't know the exact dosages.
  • Options
    9w3d here. Lots of boob pain surfacing over the last few days. My bowels have been off my entire pregnancy so far, which sucks, and was made worse by a medicine I was on for a bacterial infection a few weeks ago. Starting to get some slight back pain and cramping in my sides, not terrible but annoying. Guessing it's stretching and loosening of ligaments and such. Blah. 

Still sick on and off throughout the mornings and starving in the afternoons and evenings. And sooooo tired
  • Options
    Is anyone else feeling like a running cramp in your side? Definitely not in uterus/abdomin. Feels like I sprinted and my side cramped up. Weird! Didn't feel that with DD. Definitely didn't over exert lately. It's not a shooting pain so I'm not concerned, just wondering if it could he related to round ligament pain? That's my only guess. 
  • Options
    @olitwinturbosnprincess The doc I spoke with this morning said they prescribe Digelgis for women who are nauseated but not throwing up, because it relieves nausea but won't stop vomiting. I was surprised by that because my best friend has been puking for 20+ weeks and never got more than Diclegis, but at the same time it's not surprising because the Diclegis did not stop her from puking.

She also said taking B6 in the morning should help, but it will take a few days to have an effect.
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    8 weeks today and all day nausea started yesterday...eating every 2 hours. I only like fruit and saltine crackers right now.
    Terrible blotting I look 5 months prego. Of course the boobs are sore and growing. The weirdest one is, when I get out of a pool or ocean my feet peel. Just the top layer of skin, nothing damaging. This is my 3rd pregnancy and that's a new one for me!
    Seriously craving star apples (ate them in Jamaica a few months ago) currently looking for a farm that could ship them to me...lol
  • Options
    I am feeling pretty good so far this week. Very tried, and haveing indigestion so bad. Lol the other day I ate a spicy sausage and it ruined me for like 3 days!! Horrid. But ya so far so good. I wasn't very sick with baby #1 so fingers crossed it keeps up the same. 
  • Options
    @apeterson009 you should ask your local grocer if they can get them.  Most grocers will special order for customers :)