February 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 7/9

Re: Weekly Symptoms 7/9

• Options
    This pregnancy is beginning to look a lot like my last one, which means all food is the devil except massive amounts of fruit. Specifically, clementines. And I'm mad at myself because the other day avocado toast was the only thing that I wanted in the world so I stocked up on avocados for the week...and now I can't even look at them and they're ripe! Noooooo. 
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    So things have started getting interesting the last week. I'm starving but getting some food aversions. Specifically to some textures like chicken, which tasted awesome, but the texture and look of it was throwing me off. Also, I've started getting mild nausea which is getting a bit worse. I'm happy to have all the symptoms. ***TW*** after experiencing a loss, symptoms are very reassuring. ***End TW*** I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't get over how much more nauseous I am this time around.  Yesterday was my first violent throwing up session, needless to say it was not a good day.

At this point I've been waking up and making a survival plan for how I'm going to get through the day.  It's easier at work because I can just sit at my desk and don't have to chase a toddler around, but the bathroom is a long way from my office.

All I want to eat are chicken noodle soup and cookies.
    DS 2.07.15
    #2 due 2.15.18
  • Options
    @winnie1122 that kept happening to me too, I would crave something and buy a bunch of it and then not want to look at it ever again, its sooo frustrating. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    awb1216 said:
    I can't get over how much more nauseous I am this time around.  Yesterday was my first violent throwing up session, needless to say it was not a good day.

At this point I've been waking up and making a survival plan for how I'm going to get through the day.  It's easier at work because I can just sit at my desk and don't have to chase a toddler around, but the bathroom is a long way from my office.

All I want to eat are chicken noodle soup and cookies.
    I'm in the same boat. Pregnancy with my son was cake compared to this. I'm home with my toddler for the summer (teacher) and I'm just trying to survive each day! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1 10/5/13 MMC 11/13/13 D&C 11/15/13
    BFP #2 5/14/14 EDD 1/19/15 Beta 1: 728 Beta 2: 1858 We have a heartbeat! 166 @ 7w3d  Please be our RAINBOW!
    Baby G is a BOY!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    10w2d and I'm totally over being sick all the freaking time. 
  • Options
    This exhaustion is crazy, I've been in bed before 8 every night this week. Also, anyone else had pregnancy rhinitis? I think my coworkers think I'm going to give the most head colds.
  • Options
    @olive_lane You know, I forgot that was a thing! I've been sneezing like crazy and dealing with congestion and a runny nose all day. I thought I was getting a cold. I wonder if that's what it is!
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    @olive_lane I had it with my previous pregnancy but not this time. It was annoying. I feel for you!
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.

• Options
    ashhsaashhsa member
    This exhaustion is crazy, I've been in bed before 8 every night this week. Also, anyone else had pregnancy rhinitis? I think my coworkers think I'm going to give the most head colds.
    Totally- I also had it in my previous pregnancy, but not this early on- it's so hard to sleep at night when you can't breath through your nose! 
  • Options
    @manniebeth Meat is grossing me out too. Even looking at it is enough to make me gag. Same thing happened when I was pregnant with DD. 
  • Options
    @manniebeth meat does this to me during pregnancy. And red sauce. I can't see it raw and even cooked makes me want to toss my cookies most of the time. 
  • Options
    I'm about 10 weeks and the back pain is getting very annoying. Is anyone else aching? I know pains come along w pregnancy but I was expecting it later down the line, not this soon. My whole mid back is killing me and my ribs feel like they are being stepped on! 
  • Options
    So I started diclegis this week.  It is helping some, but I am in some crazy zombie fog!  Anyone start out in a seriously drugged state?  Did it get better?
  • Options
    8 weeks 3 days

anyone else have major symptom swings? One day I feel I can't move from the couch between exhaustion, food aversions/sickness, and boobs aching, and then just days later barely get a fleeting moments of nausea and can live on 7 hours sleep and feel normal. 

When I have the couch days I am miserable, and then when I have few symptoms I freak out. Just me? 
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    @ramzlau Yes, but not so extreme. I think it's fluctuating hormone levels. 
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***

• Options
    wal2017 said:
    I'm about 10 weeks and the back pain is getting very annoying. Is anyone else aching? I know pains come along w pregnancy but I was expecting it later down the line, not this soon. My whole mid back is killing me and my ribs feel like they are being stepped on! 
    Yes!  Although mine is more in my lower back/upper hips, almost at my waist. 

ramzlau said:
    8 weeks 3 days

anyone else have major symptom swings? One day I feel I can't move from the couch between exhaustion, food aversions/sickness, and boobs aching, and then just days later barely get a fleeting moments of nausea and can live on 7 hours sleep and feel normal. 

When I have the couch days I am miserable, and then when I have few symptoms I freak out. Just me? 
    Yes to this too!  Not to keep dragging the poo talk back up but I've noticed that on days I'm able to go my nausea is more pronounced.  Days where I'm backed up the nausea seems better but the discomfort in my lower abdomen is ridiculous.  I'm still trying to strike that magical balance between fiber-rich foods I can stomach + Colace that keeps me on track without killing my belly.  I also have days where I have no choice but to nap during my lunch hour and then some days where I feel mildly fatigued but it's nothing I can't get through.  The boob soreness is constantly back and forth too.  I worry that something's wrong every time a symptom decreases.  I'm not sure which is worse, the actual symptoms or the mind games!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mpp06mpp06 member
    @ramzlau same here. I swear it seems like when a new week starts the hormones hit hard again. I was 10 wks Monday and have been doing a little better, so we'll see if it stays. Supposedly about 9 weeks hormones surge at the highest so I'm hoping the worst is over. Also to above post about diclegis, I wouldn't say I'm in fog, but it is basically unisom and a b vitamin so it makes you tired, or does me anyway. There are some days I take it and within an hour I can barely keep my eyes open.
  • Options
    Totally agree with the fluctuating symptoms! It freaks me out because I'll have a day or 2 of no nasuea or real exhaustion (which scares me because I anxiously equate symptoms w a health pregnancy) , and then it'll come back out of nowhere and I'm miserable.
    Im 10 weeks now so maybe the symptoms are actually going away??? How soon do they trickle off at the end of the 1st tri?
  • Options
    mpp06mpp06 member
    @wal2017 it just depends on the person, but I've felt better as far as nausea and I'm just over 10 weeks. My doctor told me about 9 weeks is when hormones peak. In my mind, I think we get use to the hormones after they surge and when it surges again we get sick again. It may be more like and up and down thing, but I just figure our body gets used to it. Anyway, if it peaks the highest then, maybe we are just getting adjusted to it all. Some people have ms their whole pregnancy and other it's completely gone at 2nd trimester. Hopefully you're one of the lucky ones!! My first I was past 20 weeks before I was over it. 
  • Options
    Ok so, in not a sprite person, I've actually never liked it. But today during lunch I grabbed a cold sprite, and I haven't had nausea since...and it tastes AMAZING!  So glad I discovered this today...hoping maybe it gives some of you relief! 
  • Options
    @wal2017  - I had to stop taking it entirely because I could not get a single thing done at work. I was so useless that and foggy that all I wanted to do was sleep. My OBGYN's nurse recommended I just take one a night and maybe I'll try that this weekend. 

@olitwinturbosnprincess - Yes. Lower back pain all the time. It gets worse when I stand for any length of time. 

@smorzandoj - Jealous. I went to Whole Foods to pick up dinner last night. Spent thirty seconds trying to decide what to buy before it was too much and I had to evacuate the building before I made a mess in the middle of the store. I can't really look at food.  Its so strange, but being around cooked food makes me so sick I dry heave. I've been living off of fruit and hard boiled eggs. 
  • Options
    I thought my nausea was getting better the last couple of days! But I went to leave the house today, had DS all packed into his car seat and I had to run back inside to puke before we left! After I was done I felt great but it just hit me all of a sudden! Here's hoping it doesn't keep getting worse 
  • Options
    I have had constant nausea but have only vomited once. The boob pain is real. Every morning or whenever I take my bra off and gravity hits....ouchie. I have been craving beef and have had three French dip sandwiches for lunch. Lol (Not at once...over three days!) The RPL is frequent and makes me nervous because I'm PGAL but the DR says it's normal. Only 7 weeks but the bloat makes me look 4-5 months. Also my bowels can't make up their mind. Either I can't go for three days or I go three times a day. I'm also EXHAUSTED! Last night I laid down at 8:30 because of severe gas pains and just closed my eyes. My husband woke me at 11 and said I should get my pjs on. Then I slept until 3am when the dogs wanted to go outside. But I treasure every symptom because it tells me things are going well.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Options
    clc515clc515 member
    So I had a few less gassy nights, haha, and was really hopeful that maybe it was starting to taper off. Nope, I was wrong :-( . And the throwing up came back full force last night, ugh. I mean YAY, but ugh, ya know wha I'm sayin'. (anyone see We're the Millers?) 
  • Options
    10weeks here. Boob pain is unreal. I'm fairly small so any time I make sudden movements without a bra, it's painful. I'm nauseous but not throwing up. Back pains started last night. I'm also bloated all the time... 
  • Options
    Is anyone having any bleeding? 8 weeks and 5 days and it sent me into a crying mess that my poor DH had to help put back together. I have my first ultrasound tomorrow at 9am so I guess we'll see. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ashhsaashhsa member
    masopust said:
    Is anyone having any bleeding? 8 weeks and 5 days and it sent me into a crying mess that my poor DH had to help put back together. I have my first ultrasound tomorrow at 9am so I guess we'll see. 
    I've had brown spotting on and off, but if you are bleeding red I'd check in with your doctor. Hopefully everything is fine! X
  • Options
    10w3d and I'm still so tired it's making me depressed. I'm having the hardest time getting anything done in the day. Luckily the nausea has gone away for the most part and I can kind of eat again. For some reason I'm eating less then I normally would in terms of portion size, not sure why that is, would of thought it to be the opposite.
  • Options
    rayray18rayray18 member
    edited July 2017
    @apeterson009 If star apples are the same as star fruit you may have some luck ordering them from Hawaii. I have a ton going off on my tree in Hawaii! 
  • Options
    The insomnia has kicked in... anyone else? 
  • Options
    I've been up since 330am so....yeah. lol But the exhaustion still hasn't disappeared. 

Boob pain, nausea and food cravings. Right now it's popsicles. It's been so hot and my lord they taste delicious. I get the Dole fruit juice pops with strawberry, raspberry and lime. I may have eaten all the lime yesterday. 

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    I've been up since 330am so....yeah. lol But the exhaustion still hasn't disappeared. 

Boob pain, nausea and food cravings. Right now it's popsicles. It's been so hot and my lord they taste delicious. I get the Dole fruit juice pops with strawberry, raspberry and lime. I may have eaten all the lime yesterday. 
    I've had a lime obsession in both my previous pregnancies and now again! 
  • Options
    I know I already posted but my body suddenly turned bipolar. 

"OMG I need to puke."
    "Man I'm hungry."

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    All of that. Hungry, need to puke, hungry again but all food sounds disgusting and makes me feel like puking again. Still hungry. Grocery trip today was pure torture, I barely made it home before violently puking. Except I hadn't eaten anything all day so there wasn't anything in my stomach. Ughhhh. It's so worth it but so not fun.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    The vivid dreams have started! And of course, nonstop sore boobs.
  • Options
    I wake up every night at 4 am and.... hang out. I cannot sleep despite feeling so exhausted all day.
    I typically get up at 6 for work, so those last 2 hours could reallllyy come in handy around 1pm when i start to feel desperate for a nap at my desk.