October 2017 Moms
Options

UO

13»

Re: UO

• Options
    @nbcarlson  I better understand graduation 5th grade (before middle school) or 8th grade graduation (before high school)... But what's the significance of finishing kindergarden? Esp since these days kg is more like 1st grade... Meh 
  • Options
    +1 to being ready for Facebook! I'm so over TB app. I've found myself not posting because I can't figure out which thread I read something on or who said it. I'm on FB more often and would participate more if it were easier to reply.
    This.  TB mobile app is more difficult to navigate.  FB is waaaay easier.  
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think both pre-K and K graduations are silly. The kids showed up most days. Not the biggest achievement. I support an end-of-year party, though. 

I love snapchat. It's an easy way for me to share things going on in my day. And it keeps my mom from blowing up my text messages. 

I'm hesitant about moving to FB. Can you guys confirm that none of my other FB friends will see that I've joined? We still haven't gone completely public with the pregnancy.

I don't have the willpower to go vegan, but I won't flame anyone else for it. 

I lean towards natural, paraben-free, sustainable, etc. products, but I try not to be crazy about it. I'm anti-plastic because it's destroying our oceans, but I get that it's a reality. Styrofoam is the worst and I won't buy it or shop at places that use it. 
  • Options
    I forgot one - @sparks88 I can't get into the bachelor(ette) either!!! 
  • Options
    I also can't get into the bachelor, nor do I like most reality shows

The only graduations should be for high school and college. You know, actual accomplishments 

I don't flame people for being vegetarian, vegan, etc. or for raising their kids that way. Just as long as they make sure their kids are still getting their nutrients and protein. I understand that most people are aware of the proper diets when doing this and I whole-heartedly support plant-based proteins over animal (my husband is slightly hippie dippie) but I've heard of some parents who don't and their kids' health suffers tremendously. That I will flame