October 2017 Moms

Symptoms Thread 6/5

13»

Re: Symptoms Thread 6/5

• Pretty sure I have heartburn, which I never get....anyone know if we can take Prilosec? I'm on vacay and don't have the list of safe meds with me. My dad has some Prilosec but I'm trying to save a trip to the store for some tums. It's not horrible, just annoying! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Anyone experiencing weird/bad after tastes?  It seems like some foods have that effect, but were a non-issue before pregnancy.  
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • ariz17ariz17 member
    @Brambles23 I have had some weird bad after tastes too. "They" say pregnant women may have a metallic taste in their mouth, but I have no idea why. So that was pretty unhelpful. 
  • @ariz17 yeah I've heard that too.  It's not so much metallic as sour/spoiled?  I notice it happens with cheese, chocolate, and some startchy foods.  
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Idk but y'all, the has started REAL BAD for me. And this might be *TMI ALERT* ... But I forgot how bad 2nd trimester pregnancy farts are compared to period farts lol. So gross. I feel like i just have a green stink cloud surrounding me everywhere I go lol. So embarrassing! Even DH said something and he is the biggest farter of all time! The things we go through to get to hold our sweet babies. Lmao!