October 2017 Moms
Options

Listeria Hysteria Wednesday!

2»

Re: Listeria Hysteria Wednesday!

• Options
    ariz17ariz17 member
    @natleilynn hahaha yes! Never ever soda! I can't  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Brambles23 @purplestarz I'm about 40 hours away from Napa Valley.

*sighs*

Bucket list.
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ariz17 said:
    I am currently indulging in a listeria turkey sandwich from Panera with a pop! Woot! 
    I love you so much for your use of the word "pop" <3 
    Same!  East coast transplant to west coast.  It took a while for me to transition to "soda"
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So proud of all you rebels! 

I'm having between 100 and 200 mg of caffeine daily just to survive and stay awake, but I don't ever go above 200. And I haven't drank at all. But I've totally been eating sushi and all the listeria lol. 

My OB got called to the hospital today before my appointment, so I ended up having to wait an hour and 15 minutes for my 10-minute monthly checkup. Because it took so long, I didn't have time to get a listeria sandwich before work :( 
  • Options
    @jessirh that's ok, more for me! ;)
  • Options
    @natleilynn I live like an hour or so from Napa but I haven't been yet. We might be going in July for my dad's birthday and I'll definitely be stealing sips from DH.
    Hmmm....I'm about two hours away from Napa.

Trying not to be a creeper...

Hahaha hmm very interesting. I just googled to make sure and I'm like an hour 20ish. Don't worry about being creepy. @dajocl I already played the "where in N califnornia do you live without actually saying the name of the city" stalker game ;)

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @PizzaMonster3 we are clearly the same person! Listeria + Sweet Tea FTW!
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had a Vietnamese roll (banh mi) yesterday and got the pate with it. 

**June Siggy Challenge: You Had ONE Job!**

LO#2 EDD October 18th 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had a Vietnamese roll (banh mi) yesterday and got the pate with it. 
    good choice! i love banh mi

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Daily coffee and most days daily d.coke.  I had 1 cooked sushi.  Wine tasting.  The occasional Listeria sandwich.  Runny eggs often enough.  Plus 1 to the hubs watching alcohol like a hawk, even sips... buzz off hubs.
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ariz17ariz17 member
    All this egg talk has got me dreaming of brunch and mimosas!!!! I can't wait. Just a few more months. 
  • Options
    I just had a gargantuan sandwich from Jimmy Johns.  It was amazing.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I dont drink coffee but have an occasional pop and I love unsweetened iced tea. I haven't really been tracking my caffeine intake and with all the chocolate I've been eating I'm sure I go over on days I drink pop/iced tea. Whattayagonnado.
    I judge you slightly for drinking unsweetened iced tea. I just....can't.
    Lol I'm just seeing this now. I know I'm a weirdo/grandma for liking unsweetened iced tea. I used to hate it and then all of a sudden a few years ago fell in love with it. I can't stand the sweetened kind! I pretty much only drink water and unsweetened iced tea. Again, I know it's weird. But on the bright side it has no calories so I call that a win!