July 2017 Moms

Monday Bitchfest 5/22

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest 5/22

• You guys are making me appreciate that we live across the country from our families!  I would never want anyone seeing me in the hospital until I was ready and even then, I'd only be comfortable with immediate family and super close family friends.  All I wanted to do in the hospital was eat and sleep.

Agree with the above- let the nurses keep them out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Potterphile - yeah definitely don't worry about the aunts! I have great aunts that I saw from time to time growing up and some only at funerals. It was never an issue and I've never felt the need to establish a relationship with them. They're people I know about and have met but that's about it. I think I have a few of them as fb friends so I "know" them. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @potterphile.... that's interesting. I know people didn't talk about those things a lot back then but I guess I would have hoped her mother would have talked things through with her?  Birth by belly button explosion sounds so much scarier than the real deal, lol.  Although, slightly related story,  I was told that a (much older) cousin's husband didn't fully understand what sex was/how to do it. So my dad had to get a book (with pictures) and explain it to him. O_O  I never verified if this was a true story or not because how do you even ask that? LOL
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Stop @manillabar! How can people be so clueless? (Learning disabilities aside, of course). 
  • @ginger1228 I know, right? I mean I know he came from a very strict Christian background but I don't know how you get that far without knowing how it all works.  Obviously he learned, since they have kids now lol.   The subject came up because before my wedding my mom was trying to talk to me about sex, and I was like, "mom, I am a resident. If I don't know how sex works, then medical school was a waste of time."  Later on I told my sisters about the conversation and they were like, well at least you're not like [cousin's husband] who needed to have it explained to him by our father because he didn't know what to do! 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Y'all I'm mean, if there's someone one or multiple people in my room after baby, I tell them to get out myself. I need me time.