@20T I hear you loud and clear. If one of the doctors gave me any hope that we could still succeed with my own eggs I'm sure we would have kept going. Obviously it was very hard to hear that the chance of conceiving was very slim but it made the decision to go DE much easier. I have read a bunch of those articles and need to believe that its true - both doctors that I saw had so many positive things to say about DE including the studies on imprinting and epigenetics (those may be the same thing). In regards to Frozen vs Fresh - I am waiting to hear back from our financial coordinator to confirm our insurance coverage. If my insurance covers anything for DE IVF it will only be for fresh eggs so we will go that route. Otherwise, we will likely do a guaranteed plan with frozen.
TTC #1: 2015July 2016: IVF #1. 8R, 5M, 5F, 0 made it to day 5.
January 2017: IVF #2. 4R, 3M, 3F, 2 transfered day 3. BFN
May 2017: IVF #3. Cancelled for poor response.
October 2017: FET #1. EDD: June 20, 2018