October 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Bitchfest 5/15

Re: Weekly Bitchfest 5/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't fall asleep until after midnight (that's late for me) and I'm cranky today because of it. 
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I went to Starbucks this morning and ordered a decaf vanilla latte. I drove all the way home took a sip and thought something was off. I checked the label and it was a triple shot latte! Thank god I didn't drink the whole thing! I went back and told the kid working I was pregnant and can't do a triple, because that could be dangerous for a pregnant person. He made no comment towards it. Ugh, hello??? They switched my drink, but I feel like that should have been of concern to them. Maybe I'm just having sensitivity hormones. Sigh. 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Options
    I went to Starbucks this morning and ordered a decaf vanilla latte. I drove all the way home took a sip and thought something was off. I checked the label and it was a triple shot latte! Thank god I didn't drink the whole thing! I went back and told the kid working I was pregnant and can't do a triple, because that could be dangerous for a pregnant person. He made no comment towards it. Ugh, hello??? They switched my drink, but I feel like that should have been of concern to them. Maybe I'm just having sensitivity hormones. Sigh. 
    well i mean he was a kid, they often don't know how to react in situations like that. honest mistake i am sure. glad you caught it and got another one.
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Options
    Ugh @dajocl that stinks!  Take some time for yourself if you can.  Sometimes our bodies "make" us slow down for our own good.  I hope you feel better sooner than later!   <3
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    dajocldajocl member

• Options
    @mrs_fogue I'm glad they moved you! that's a serious health risk and you shouldn't feel bad about asking for accommodation. 

@keiraanne my MIL said similar things to my SIL about her baby name choices, so we decided we aren't sharing with anyone IRL until the baby is born. It's sad I feel more comfortable discussing with strangers on the internet, but I'd rather not know if our friends/family hate our baby's name. 

My BF: we had another org announcement today (the 3rd in as many weeks) and i still don't know WTF is going on with my job. Guess that means plenty of time for bumping since I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to be doing... 
  • Options
    roo_baby It is kind of sad that strangers on the internet are some of the safest people to share things like this with. :(
  • Options
    Dh came home from work complaining of a headache and body aches all over. My first thought is influenza, although this happens to him at least once or twice a year and he turns out to be fine the next day. He better feel fine in the morning because our A/S is first thing tomorrow morning and I'd hate so much for him to miss it. Not to mention, I'm a massive germaphobe and I get horrible anxiety over every surface in our house when someone is sick
  • Options
    canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited May 2017
    Oh no @sjohns908 I hope he's not getting sick for your sake! My Dh is getting over something too. He's had this headache, scratchy and sore throat , and nasty cough for like 3 days. Needless to say it's delaying our sexy time because this momma doesn't do pregnancy sick.  He's like " but it's just a cold" and I'm al like "it's the plague". 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    Ugh...DH blew up the A/C unit.  The fuse blew and when he replaced it, the A/C made a few loud bangs and a little smoke came out of the unit (I was in the bedroom and the unit is right outside the window).  It's gonna be 90+ by the end of the week.

I really hope it's fixable or else we're gonna have to replace the entire unit.  I'm trying to stay positive, but the fact that there was smoke and the unit is ancient is making it hard.  

June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker