October 2017 Moms

FFFC*

Confess your sins here. 

*flame-free not guaranteed 

Re: FFFC*

• Loading the player...
  • ac1259ac1259 member
    @carries2018 I totally just went through all my little baby clothes...I gave away a bunch to a friend and I justified it by saying I need to know what I need so I can watch for sales ;) Note to self- you do not need more onesies. Also, DD2's happy spitter tendencies did not leave these clothes smelling amazing..but hey, if I have problems that leave me not able to haul bins up and down stairs in the semi-near future I'll be set! 

• ac1259ac1259 member
    edited May 2017
    My OB totally dropped the ball on the Makena injections I'm supposed to be starting this week....confession part- I've read the studies and they suggest starting between 16 and 20 weeks, we leave for vacation next week and we're gone a week which would complicate things. I didn't bug anyone until now so that maybe we can just start up after vacation...I'm not 100% convinced these will actually do anything and saving myself a few weeks of pain in my butt might be worth it :-P  

• @TallMomma29 we have those so bad at our house.  That and those giant wolf spiders.  They are harmless although they stink if you squash them.  But one year they would form these giant balls of granddaddy long legs in the corners of our doorways (outside doors) and it looked like some breading ground.  Although I did read somewhere that if you have a bunch of them like that you have a black widow around.  I'm talking 50-100 of them so don't freak out.  We in fact did have one in our mower shed. 
  • VLillyVVLillyV member
    @riverrainez I'm right there with you. I stopped participating in the ticker change about 3 weeks ago. XD
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • JessDGJessDG member
    I feel like I need to go through the baby clothes I have sooner rather than later.  I have well over 50 outfits that my MIL has bought (which may be overkill) and I have NO IDEA what we even have at this point.  She swears we need that much, but I'm not going to buy anything else for now.  Also, we haven't had a shower yet...
  • and cute outfits all pretty much come with onesies. so you have all those onesies. plus the plain ones, plus the zillion hand me downs.
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • I'm home with DS since his sitter is sick and it's really putting a damper on my Bump time.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Second FFFC: I'm cramping today. I've had mild cramping before but this was more intense. I *gently* reminded a friend that she said she would lend me her doppler. I feel like a pest. they've mellowed out but man it's scary even though I have no reason to think anything is wrong. 

Also, I spent $8 on fundraiser donuts. Krispy Kreme. I am not sorry. 
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • same @carries2018. DD had a bow or headband on every single day.  She does not have any permanent indentions, don't believe stories.  However if you are putting a newborn headband on a 6 month old then yes, you do get indentions but the parents are just being dumba$$es and get major side eye!   

• @beezeemarie I had Taco Bell for dinner last night and ordered enough so that I could bring my left overs to work today (there isn't a thing in the town I work in so I have to bring everything which sucks)  It was delish!