October 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms | 4.24.17

Re: Weekly Randoms | 4.24.17

• Options
    @carries2018 anatomy scan, but I am team all the abbreviations 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's what I thought but I didn't know if that was a thing bc of the Sex thread. This place is so orderly. 
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Options
    That's what I thought but I didn't know if that was a thing bc of the Sex thread. This place is so orderly. 
    Oh we don't have to! I just made the assumption, because I see them on the other BMBs. We could be total rebelz.

• Options
    @natleilynn oh yea! Yay for a play "date" ;) 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    @canonmom413 Same - we live in a small country area (close to a big city, but since I commute every week day, I like to stick close to the country on weekends) so there's not a lot of groups like that. I've tried our church but I go to the traditional service (ie, no one my age) and the events I've gone to that were for everyone, the ones with kids seem to kind of have their own little clique already. So that kind of sucks. But I'm determined!
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @natleilynn I made a really awesome local mom friend on the bump in my PGAL and PAL days. She lived in the same town. We did lunch and park days often , but then she went back to work. She's a teacher and I SAH during the day. It just didn't work out but we're still FB friends and say hi whenever we see each other around. I'll be the outcast mom at the park looking all lonely and pathetic, haha. I'm secretly or not to secretly hoping one of DD1 or 2s friends moms gets knocked up quickly

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'll be on the search for mommy friends, too. 

I'm not a huge NFL fan normally, but I love college football and I love the draft, so I am really looking forward to tonight! :)

• Options
    My cat is out of wet food. She's such a spoiled brat. She has her kibble but I had to put her fancy feast wet treats on top because she wouldn't eat it. She only eats it if it has wet food on top first. She thinks she's queen. I guess I should go get her some along with something to make for dinner tonight so my family doesn't disown me. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @mrs_fogue what happened in your BMB? That sounds majorly crappy that people were posting screen shots! 

• Options

@bluejeanbabi05 a discussion for later ;)

So I need name suggestions for this group, because I majorly suck at coming up with stuff like that.

• Options
    Guys I just got home from grocery shopping. I made lunch because I was starving. Grilled a hot dog, had some bread and butter pickles , and strawberries. I'm still freaking starving!!!! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @TallMomma29 I keep mini cupcakes in my deep freezer for this reason. They defrost in microwave for 15 seconds. Oh so perfect. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @sdarling2010 been there! I feel for you. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @canonmom413 thanks girl. I sense a movie and PJ day happening ... 

And snacks. Lots and lots of snacks. 
  • Options
    @canonmom413 thanks girl. I sense a movie and PJ day happening ... 

And snacks. Lots and lots of snacks. 
    That's what we're doing today!  

• Options
    I just ate a grilled mahi mahi burger ( that I made with the hotdog for tomorrow's lunch). Oh  well tomorrow can suck it, that was yummy. But guyzzz I'm still starving!!! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm just sitting here counting down the minutes until it's a socially acceptable time to leave work to get lunch, i.e. noon (at my office). 18 minutes to go.
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Options
    @beezeemarie I would die. Sometimes I don't even make it to 11am.
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @natleilynn it's the worst. My assistant brought in cookies today, so at least I have those.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Options

@beezeemarie as soon as it hits 11 I'm eating. 

• Options
    DD1 stayed home today bc she doesnt feel good. i brought her to work and figured id take her out to lunch. i talked myself into panera thinking soup owuld be good for her. now she is crying she wants tacos. as much as i love tacos, my stomach has already committed to broccoli cheddar soup.
    I crave broccoli cheddar soup daily.  Had it on Tuesday and may have it again tomorrow. Yum!
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • Options
    @mrs_fogue if I ate at 11 there's no way I'd be able to make it until the end of the day.

im early if I go at 12. Most of the weirdos around here wait until 1:30-2, or don't even eat lunch. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave