October 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms | 4.24.17

Re: Weekly Randoms | 4.24.17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @canonmom413 our master bathroom and our main bathroom share a wall. When we're getting ready for bed, if dh is in the master bathroom, I won't poop. You can hear everything that happens from the other bathroom. I also won't poop if he's in the downstairs bathroom and I'm in the upstairs for the same reason. We've lived together 9 years lol. I haven't even peed in front of him  :#
  • Options
    I used to be like that around DH, that was until we had a baby and I told him not to look and he LOOKED!  That and PP ewwiness, he's seen it all.  I won't poop with him in the same room and the door is closed, but I announce it and poop while he's in the bedroom. 
  • Options
    yasandsonyasandson member
    edited April 2017
    @canonmom413 @shan24 @sjohns08
    Up until a few months ago, i had never peed in front of H (and we had been together, and living together, for almost 4 yrs). I also had NEVER went to poop if he was home. Id wait for him to leave and then do my thing. 
    Full disclosure, we tried Molly a few months back and we were so high (didnt want to stop carressing each other, touching, kissing) that he just flat out said "there is no way im wasting a minute not kissing/touching you while you pee, im coming with u!". 
    Since that pill, we pee in front of each other and i go take a dump (lol) even if hes in the room next to the bath room and can totally hear me. 
    One time he got in the bathroom while i was showering to pee... Turns out he had diarhea that morning. So his pride took a hit, he took a shxt in front of me even though he was very adamant about not wanting to cross that line until then. 
    End of confession(s) 

Edited cause grammar and to add : i can poop anywhere though, public restrooms included, even at work. In less than two minutes im. Done so i never had issues (leaving before the lady in the bathroom would come out and see me). Lol
  • Options
    @cooaladolll yessssss +1!!! Lol ❤️ 
  • Options
    I'm with you ladies on trying not to let DH know I poop! We've lived together for 4 years now and I still maintain that I don't poop. I do the shower trick, try to poop when he's not home, or if I really have to go I tell him I need to go powder my nose like a lady :)
  • Options
    @sdarling2010 that's hilarious! One of my first pregnancy tells was really bad gas. We had just gotten a puppy and I kept blaming the farts on our new dog. SO caught on after a while though, lol.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • Options
    I don't not poop around DH but it's not something we discuss haha. Today I got home from work and he headed to the gym. I went to go poop, naturally my 3 year old came and had to tell me something and walks out leaving the door open. Two seconds later my husband walks in because he forgot his gym pass and here I was pooping with the door open. Super great! 

• Options
    @alwaysadventure I was so gung ho when I first found out ( 3rd baby) bought a ton of things and stocked up on diapers etc . But once I got sick at like 6 weeks, all I could think about was feeling better. Now I'm finally feeling better ( sometimes) and I'm like kinda going through each day hoping it feels real again. Maybe once movement starts and I know the sex. But right now just going through the motions of each day. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    gah! they are so cute @canonmom413
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Options
    that is the sink...
    jax teller GIF

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    and now I cry....

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options

Pregnancy Ticker