December 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms, Questions, Concerns--4/22

12346»

Re: Symptoms, Questions, Concerns--4/22

• Options
    BC814BC814 member
    The night sweats are getting old. I am changing sheets almost daily now.
    I'm with you. I am waking up and my hair looks like I was just baking in a sauna. 
  • Options
    @kfallace. This thread  :)
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi, I am 7 weeks pregnant and have had extremely sore breats the past 3 weeks. I woke up today and that feeling has gone away. I am nervous this isn't a good sign my first Obgyn appointment isn't until May 17th. Has this happened to anyone and is it normal for that to go away ? 
  • Options
    @BC814 I've been rocking the Maternity pants since 8 weeks and loving them. My bloat is unreal with this pregnancy. No matter how much water I drink and lower my salt it doesn't go down: I don't recall it being this bad with DS.

@midway_mouse My night sweats lasted until DS was 8 months old :(
  • Options
    Ugh - The bloat. I think I figured out why. Had a US with my RE today, and apparently my ovaries are super enlarged, and full of cysts, from the IVF. They're taking up a lot of space in there! Now I feel a lot better about how ... large .... I've been looking and feeling lately. I knew I hadn't put on that much weight yet. 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    2 Dogs / 2 Cats 
    IUI #1 07/2016 BFN
    IUI #2 10/2016 BFN
    IUI #3 11/2016 BFN
    IVF #1 03/2017 - 23 Retrieved / 22 Fertilized / 11 at Day 3 / 1 Beautiful Embryo tf on Day 5 / 7 Frozen on Day 6 - Beta #1 4/5/17: 104 Beta #2 4/7/17 224
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @kfallace It's totally normal for symptoms to come and go.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sent my mom a text that said: I was so surprised when my coffee didn't make me nauseous! Then I ran to the bathroom and pooped all the poop.
    Laughed at this, because I'm living it. If I'm not nauseous and throwing up, I'm pooping all the poop too. It's the worst!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @vvitchhazel and @pandawares- I am so jelly! I WISH I could poop. I'm on an iron supplement and I am so backed up. Certainly doesn't help my bloat. Send me some good potty vibes!
  • Options
    @lestex I'm taking psyllium husk capsules! I've taken them in the past for regularity reasons and my OB's website lists them as safe for constipation during pregnancy. So far it's working for me.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Options
    @lestex Fig. Newtons. My mom gave a bunch to my son before I had to take him on a 12-hour train trip.
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kfallace my boobs stopped hurting, my bloat disappeared, and my nausea was minimal for a few days. Then it ramped up out of nowhere.
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @lestex Sending you all the poop vibes!  :D
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @lestex I had that issue with DS and they switched my prenatal to one with a stool softener in it which had worked wonders! Could you maybe ask the doc for something like that to help? Ugh not being able to poop is the worst! 

AFM, can someone please describe what RLP is? I never had it with DS and I hope the pain I'm having is attributed to that and not something else.  It feels like a really bad pulled muscle anytime I get up from sitting or laying down - to the point where getting out of bed was so painful last night I was half tempted to go to the ER...but when I'm walking or not doing any sudden movements, it's pretty dull or not there at all. 
    DS1 9/24/13
    MFI (SA #1
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    **TW**

• Options
    @Marley629 For me, RLP is a very sharp, very intense pain around my uterus any time I make any sudden movements. It doesn't last very long, but it's enough to bring a tear to my eye most of the time. Rolling over in bed, turning quickly, reaching above my head... So many actions cause it. And it blows the big one!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @NME44 me too! I think it has something to do with increasing blood volume and blood pressure. Apparently our bodies can't make new blood fast enough!
  • Options
    NME44NME44 member
    Marley629 said:
    @lestex I had that issue with DS and they switched my prenatal to one with a stool softener in it which had worked wonders! Could you maybe ask the doc for something like that to help? Ugh not being able to poop is the worst! 

AFM, can someone please describe what RLP is? I never had it with DS and I hope the pain I'm having is attributed to that and not something else.  It feels like a really bad pulled muscle anytime I get up from sitting or laying down - to the point where getting out of bed was so painful last night I was half tempted to go to the ER...but when I'm walking or not doing any sudden movements, it's pretty dull or not there at all. 
    This is the first time I've had RLP, too. Sounds exactly like what you're describing. I never had any clue what everyone was talking about the last two pregnancies.
  • Options
    BC814BC814 member
    I feel uneasy about having brownish discharge. Last night it was a little pink but went back to brown. Nothing crazy, only with wiping. Last time I had implantation bleeding, and this time implantation lasted a little longer. A few months back I had bleeding after sex and I am wondering if I have a small laceration around my cervix or something. I should mention I had a 4th degree tear with my last delivery so I often wonder if that could play a role. Should I be nervous or am I over reacting?! Ah I hate waiting until 10 weeks. I'm 6weeks 4 days now. 
  • Options
    BC814 said:
    I feel uneasy about having brownish discharge. Last night it was a little pink but went back to brown. Nothing crazy, only with wiping. Last time I had implantation bleeding, and this time implantation lasted a little longer. A few months back I had bleeding after sex and I am wondering if I have a small laceration around my cervix or something. I should mention I had a 4th degree tear with my last delivery so I often wonder if that could play a role. Should I be nervous or am I over reacting?! Ah I hate waiting until 10 weeks. I'm 6weeks 4 days now. 
    I understand feeling uneasy. I have had spotting with every pregnancy. ****TW only one time was bad and we lost the baby****. Last pregnancy and this one have been fine. It could be your cervix. I had a hematoma that cleared up in its on and I also had enlarged blood vessels that would sometimes bleed. 
    If it continues, I'd call my dr. Waiting is the hardest. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kfallace symptoms can come and go. I was miserably sick Wednesday. I was better Thursday and then Friday morning I woke up and worried because I felt fine.  Fast forward an hour later, I was nauseous again. Try not to worry, easier said than done!  I remember the boob thing with my DD. One day they be so sore and the next day hardly anything, then they'd come back. Pregnancy is odd. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    NME44NME44 member
    I have a fun one! Not really a symptom, more of a "sign." With the increased blood flow, veins popping up everywhere. Seriously, places you've never seen them, like on my bicep  :D I may be a bit strange but I love to watch them pop up.

with my first pregnancy, a coworker of mine (a nurse) was staring at my arms and said, "I could just throw an IV like a dart and hit a vein." Lol! 

Anyone else notice this yet?
  • Options
    BC814BC814 member
    @dkizz82

Thanks for your reply. Eases my mind. I am a "bleeder". Hemmoraged twice after my DD and had a d&c and they needed
    to give me meds to stop bleeding after that. Maybe just in my nature! My tests are VERY positive which gives me some reassurance. So hard to just let go and let it take its course! 

• Options
    @NME44 I have noticed veins becoming visible, but only on my boobs!
  • Options
    NME44NME44 member
    After the past two days, I'm starting to think intestinal cramps are a symptom. :|
  • Options
    Between the cotton mouth and constipation, I don't know what's worse! Probably going to need to break out the stool softners asap.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    BC814 said:
    @dkizz82

Thanks for your reply. Eases my mind. I am a "bleeder". Hemmoraged twice after my DD and had a d&c and they needed
    to give me meds to stop bleeding after that. Maybe just in my nature! My tests are VERY positive which gives me some reassurance. So hard to just let go and let it take its course! 

Yes! That's is a good thing. I know girl! I have doubts that i have to push back too 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My doctor told me over and over again that I would probably have some cramping and not to be worried. I've been having really mild cramping since last night and it is really freaking me out.
  • Options
    Ugh thanks @NME44 & @vvitchhazel. I'm glad it's normal but not so glad I'm experiencing it lol 
    DS1 9/24/13
    MFI (SA #1
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    **TW**

• Options
    The only symptom so far is feeling thirsty all the time. Don't feel like I'm peeing more though, not sure where it's going!
  • Options
    @brittabatwhite I've been having cramps for the last few days. Today's been fine, thankfully. My doctor said it was normal - and it totally makes sense - your uterus has to make room for a nugget. It's still weird though. 
  • Options
    @brittabatwhite I was also having some mild cramping, and was wracking my brain trying to remember if this is what I felt like with DD. Pretty sure it was

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Options
    I just got some lab results back from my first OB appointment, and found out I have a UTI of course! Its sad because anymore now I can't tell the difference between UTI/pregnancy symptoms (back pain, cramps, frequent peeing, nausea, etc). Oh the joys of pregnancy, and all the fun things we get to look forward to! Just wait until second tri ladies, I'm sure there will be all kinds of new "FUN" experiences haha!

• Options
    Mandayno said:
    I just got some lab results back from my first OB appointment, and found out I have a UTI of course! Its sad because anymore now I can't tell the difference between UTI/pregnancy symptoms (back pain, cramps, frequent peeing, nausea, etc). Oh the joys of pregnancy, and all the fun things we get to look forward to! Just wait until second tri ladies, I'm sure there will be all kinds of new "FUN" experiences haha!
    Me too! I was like "what"..... I didn't even know but I guess it's because my body is all crazy. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Alright bump doctors lol I want a diagnosis. So, for the last 8 days I've been having run-to-the-bathroom diarrhea. I'm trying to decide is this hormones/my version of throwing up? A stomach bug or food poisoning? A parasite from my recent vacation abroad? Or just my regular food allergies that I have? I usually have diarrhea-type stools every day bc of my food allergies, but this week it's been the ew ew I'm sick type.
    I guess my main question is is this a hormone pregnancy thing? I asked my gyno and she said no.
    Me: 31  DH: 32      <3 DH since 12.2009       Married 08.2013       EDD 12.2017
  • Options
    Alright bump doctors lol I want a diagnosis. So, for the last 8 days I've been having run-to-the-bathroom diarrhea. I'm trying to decide is this hormones/my version of throwing up? A stomach bug or food poisoning? A parasite from my recent vacation abroad? Or just my regular food allergies that I have? I usually have diarrhea-type stools every day bc of my food allergies, but this week it's been the ew ew I'm sick type.
    I guess my main question is is this a hormone pregnancy thing? I asked my gyno and she said no.
    Where were you abroad? I think that would probably be the most likely culprit. If you were throwing up and on the toilet then it would probably be good poisoning and that doesn't last longer than like 2 days. 
    Could very well be a parasite combined with your normal allergies, but it doesn't sound pregnancy related to me. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I was in Portugal so that's why I've been doubtful of that being the cause.
    Me: 31  DH: 32      <3 DH since 12.2009       Married 08.2013       EDD 12.2017
  • Options
    I had the most vivid dream last night about eating strawberries and raspberries. I have never had such a dream about food before! Now I have to go get some at the store haha.
    31 years young
    from Seattle(ish)
    5 years married
    FTM and PGAL
    EDD is 12/23/17
    -- It's a BOY! ---

• Options
    @AMCsquared I definitely encourage talking to your doctors about it and narrowing down the possible causes. With that being said, the first symptom I get every time I'm even a little bit knocked up is diarrhea (TW-5 times, 3 losses). It fluctuates usually with some constipation, but it's apparently how my body deals with the hormone changes. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had my first real bout with morning sickness this weekend.  Yesterday I felt terrible all day - tired and felt nauseated during the day (including a bout of dry heaving over the toilet) and really crampy in the evening.  Today I felt much better.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Options
    I just don't feel pregnant. Part of me thinks it's because it is such a surprise. We weren't trying at all and in fact were actively preventing and SURPRISE. My first symptom was cramping, which is actually what clued me in that I needed to POAS. Then I had some severe cramping Saturday night and woke up with dark red / brown bleeding Sunday morning. It's more than spotting but less than a period. I went to the doctor yesterday and they did some blood work. I'll go back for another blood test tomorrow and they will have results Thursday to let me know if my hormones are rising or falling. I don't know if I'm just naturally pessimistic or if I'm still in shock to be pregnant or what, but I do not have a good feeling about it.