December 2017 Moms

Symptoms, Questions, Concerns--4/22

Re: Symptoms, Questions, Concerns--4/22

• @jljeanblanc I'm somewhat relieved that I'm not the only one with vertigo... though mine makes me puke... ugh

@acgonzalez22 I did not know that! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • BabyO2016BabyO2016 member
    edited April 2017
    @kvacmak It's been going on for about 2 weeks on and off?? So weird. I have my first appointment May 2nd so I'll definitely bring it up. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @brittabatwhite idk if it's normal but it happens sometimes to me too.  :|
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    2 Dogs / 2 Cats 
    IUI #1 07/2016 BFN
    IUI #2 10/2016 BFN
    IUI #3 11/2016 BFN
    IVF #1 03/2017 - 23 Retrieved / 22 Fertilized / 11 at Day 3 / 1 Beautiful Embryo tf on Day 5 / 7 Frozen on Day 6 - Beta #1 4/5/17: 104 Beta #2 4/7/17 224
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker

• NME44NME44 member
    My mouth just started watering like A LOT. I don't feel nauseated and I'm not particularly hungry. Is this a pregnancy thing? Just a weird one off?
  • @kmallery08 @brittabatwhite
    it's normal. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • @tmk0325 Thanks for the recommendations! 

@breezybee Did your husband convince you to go for that bike ride?  :D Noooooo thank you!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • cait5413 said:
    Yeah, I get RLP when I cough or sneeze.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @vvitchhazel FUCK no. We went for a really long beach walk instead, which ended in eggs Benedict. Success!
    Disclaimer: I only like riding my bike on flat surfaces around my hood, preferably with a beer in my cup holder, so this crazy idea would never have happened anyway!  Especially not after 3 hours of sleep lol. Pulease. 
    Hope you had a good Saturday :)
  • @brittabatwhite like previous pp said sounds like round ligament pain and totally normal. Try bending over slightly when sneezing or coughing. That helps me. It may also happen when you stand or move too quickly. Lots of fun. 
  • So I have no symptoms (I'm on progesterone because I'm seeing an RE and I've had symptoms from that for a while).

It freaks me out a bit because my mom was massively ill with her pregnancies - even before she found out she was pregnant. Her mom was the same way. And I'm halfway through week 5 with my test line twice as dark as my control line and... nothing.

We did tell our parents, despite our plans to wait, and my MIL was very reassuring. She said her mom had rough pregnancies, too, but she herself loved being pregnant. So I still have hope... either the symptoms will kick in, or I will have an easy pregnancy (which I would love, I just want the reassurance of symptoms!).
    TCC since Feb 2013
    No, I'm not an early bird, but that doesn't mean I'm a night owl.... I guess I'm an afternoon duck?
    Type A personality, Type B body
    First BFP with donor sperm 04/11/2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @afternoonduck - I'm with you. I have very little, if any, symptoms. And it's scaring the daylights out of me.  I've been pregnant before, and while I never had it really rough with those, I had some symptoms.  And the fact that I don't have them this time around is making me concerned.  It's going to be a long 2.5 weeks until my first u/s appointment.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • @NME44. Definitely a pregnancy symptom! I looked into it with my last pregnancy and it is apparently hormone related? Either way, it's pretty gross. 

@afternoonduck In regards to the mom connection, my mom had super easy dreamy pregnancies both times. My last one was high risk and I was horribly ill the whole time. I don't know how much you can really look at the genetic connection there. GL  and I'm hoping you get sone symptoms soon. 
  • @afternoonduck @Tennis11785 so with DS I was same as you ladies. I had zero symptoms until sometime after week 8 and I have friends who never had any symptoms during their pregnancies at all. With this one, it's so different already from my first - I've been sick since the night before I found out (and now even mor  so since starting progesterone Friday) I think ultimately what I'm trying to say is that every pregnancy is different but I totally get the wanting the symptoms for peace of mind, but just wanted to let you know that no symptoms doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong either.  Creepy internet hugs to you both <3 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• So I have no symptoms (I'm on progesterone because I'm seeing an RE and I've had symptoms from that for a while).

It freaks me out a bit because my mom was massively ill with her pregnancies - even before she found out she was pregnant. Her mom was the same way. And I'm halfway through week 5 with my test line twice as dark as my control line and... nothing.

We did tell our parents, despite our plans to wait, and my MIL was very reassuring. She said her mom had rough pregnancies, too, but she herself loved being pregnant. So I still have hope... either the symptoms will kick in, or I will have an easy pregnancy (which I would love, I just want the reassurance of symptoms!).
    This pregnancy and last pregnancy my MS didn't start til 5.6 days. Give it a few more days. You might just be lucky. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @breezybee Thanks! I spent most of my Saturday laying on the couch. It was magical!

@afternoonduck @Tennis11785 I had next to no symptoms until halfway through my 6th week. Now I'm halfway through my 7th week and I'm really regretting wishing for this, lol. The morning sickness is reassuring, but it is debilitating!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @afternoonduck @Tennis11785 same as previous ladies, MS his me like a truck out of nowhere yesterday, at 6w2d... do not wish for it haha
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks Ladies! It's just such an odd sensation I thought it was weird.  :)
  • @kvacmak @vvitchhazel @marley629 thanks for the reassurance ladies. I know comparing isn't helpful as no two pregnancies are the same. It's just so nerve wrecking!

TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • NME44NME44 member
    Still salivating like Pavlov's dog over here... :p
  • NME44NME44 member
    Weirdly I think the excess saliva is actually making me nauseated, lol!
  • @brittabatwhite that just happened to me! I sneezed an my tummy/abdomen hurt for 20 seconds. Wtf? No problems with yawning, though.

@SierraGood You're describing a very active fear of mine, so I feel for you. I try to calm down by telling myself that even if this pregnancy doesn't progress like it should, there's probably nothing anyone could have done at this early stage. And then I take comfort in hearing stories where everything turned out just fine, despite no early symptoms. 
  • Sorry for everyone having trouble sleeping! I've been sleeping fine except for incredibly sore boobs when I wake up. Besides boobs, I'm feeling kind of stressed because I don't have too many other symptoms. Two weeks ago I was feeling sick every morning and sooo tired during the day and now I'm kind of feeling a bit like my old self which worries me. I get a little gaggy around some smells and foods but nothing like I was recently. I'm hoping it might just be my body settling into the hormones. 
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• @SierraGood I am so sorry that happened to you. Beside being extra tired, I haven't had any symptoms. I didn't have any with my first pregnancy either. People say we should be lucky to be symptom free, but like you, it's hard for me to not worry. But my first pregnancy was healthy as can be despite having no signs or symptoms of pregnancy early on. 
  • @brittabatwhite This has been happening to me! I think it's just my muscles moving and preparing for the pregnancy. This didn't happen my first pregnancy. 
  • Question/concern: @acgonzalez22 got me thinking.... TMI, but I got hemorrhoids with my first delivery. Am I the only one who is really worried that this pregnancy/delivery is going to make them so much worse?! 
  • @justsuzie thanks, this helps me a little bit. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your little bean catching up.
  • @justsuzie. FX for your appointment next week!!!
  • Uuuuugh. Pregnancy nose and poopy diapers are the WORST. I'm gagging most poopy diaper changes 
  • @rachswi yes! my daughter's diapers are killing me

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • @justsuzie thank you!!! Good luck to you at your appt this week!!
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• @afternoonduck and @Tennis11785 just wanted to pop on add that I also had no symptoms until my second trimester with my first.  I remember being so worried too, but looking back I am thankful for feeling so well. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks, @justsuzie!  I've heard that before, but it's always good to hear it again (especially when I'm not believing it at the moment) and good to hear that wisdom came from an actual doctor.  

TTC Since 11/2015
  • When did the nausea start for you all?
    31 years young
    from Seattle(ish)
    5 years married
    FTM and PGAL
    EDD is 12/23/17
    -- It's a BOY! ---

• I don't sleep well anyways, but beyond insomnia I never had symptoms with my daughter.  I worked Monday and went into the hospital Wednesday to have her.  I felt fine, and she was perfectly healthy.  You really just never know how your body will react, so try not to stress!  
  • @moonlady-2 At around 6 and a half weeks. It came out of nowhere. I was using the bathroom and then all of a sudden, I was dry heaving. It's been a nightmare ever since!

@rachswi I actually had to grab another diaper to throw up in while changing my daughter's poopy diaper the other day. Oops!

@leighawilson91 I am worried about it... My daughter is 15 months old and I feel like the 'roids are finally under control, but I'm SO stressed that they'll get bad again.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @afternoonduck Yay for sore boobs!!
  • @afternoonduck Congrats on your sore boobs!  :D 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • This is me!  Like my stomach is really nervous.

BabyO2016 said:
    Sorry if this is TMI but my nausea is accompanied with diarrhea... every time I get a big wave of nausea I have to run to the bathroom. This didn't happen with my daughter! Anyone else experiencing this? 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Together since May 19, 2001

Baby #1 was born in May 2013.

Baby #2 was born in December 2017.