October 2017 Moms
Options

FFFC (4/14)

124»

Re: FFFC (4/14)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    +1 on parent-age people not following social media etiquette...despite saying I wanted no baby stuff on Facebook I had to text someone today asking them to delete a post. Why do people think they get to "announce" they're going to be grandparents? Not your news. I don't even know the people you're Facebook friends with! Grrrrrr
  • Options
    +1 on parent-age people not following social media etiquette...despite saying I wanted no baby stuff on Facebook I had to text someone today asking them to delete a post. Why do people think they get to "announce" they're going to be grandparents? Not your news. I don't even know the people you're Facebook friends with! Grrrrrr
    Ugh yes. It also sucks when your mom posts on fb that you had your baby. Before you ever post anything. And after you already told her not to post anything until you do. I was pissed
  • Options
    migdala said:
    Oh man I guess I have a UO and a FFFC... The UO is that I do get mad on the very rare occasion DH checks out another woman in front of me -- I think it's happened only once and it did end in a fight.  It's a weird thing because I didn't feel jealous, I felt disrespected.  And I also felt like a hypocrite because she was wearing see-through leggings and bent over and we were both staring at her.  DH just stared a little bit longer and I had just gotten another BFN that day and I blew the eff up like a crazy person.

My FFFC is that DH is in the mountains and last night I ate an entire medium Domino's pizza by myself.  And a lava cake.  The pizza had extra toppings.  I haven't worked out in 3 months and I feel like a heifer but goddamn it was good.
    I get jealous of women who hit on my DH as well.  I think it's only natural to feel that way when something like that happens. As long as you don't blow up on them when they actually did nothing to provoke the other person.  It's normal to feel jealous about your SO hitting on or being hit on by others.  But it's how you react is whats important.  This mainly depends on if your SO is guilty of something and to what extent,  or if they were completely not in control of what happened. Just remember that no one is perfect and use better judgement. 
  • Options
    My SIL posted on Facebook when I delivered my son.  She was the first one to say anything to anyone not present at the hospital and I did not give any consent or have a warning to her posting it. I didn't find out until much later because I hardly check Facebook.  You might think that this makes it OK, but my husband checks Facebook often so he could've easily posted it. Also I hadn't even told my side of the family at that point because they're out of town.  Please be considerate people and don't post pregnancy or birth announcements about other people on public media unless they give permission.  I'll have to tell them not to this time.  Plus my MIL gave my son his first food without warning to me which was very irritating.  She also paraded him around herself when I went in public with him the first time introducing him as her baby while I was literally left behind with the empty carseat. She looks young enough for people to believe he's hers too.
  • Options
    @mnajib92 Flame Free Friday Confessions & Unpopular Opinions
  • Options
    H does not get jealous. So I've basically turned it into a game to make him. If I go out with the girls I'll text him all night of the guys hitting on me. He will respond "ok have fun! Try to get free drinks. Love you!" ho hum. 
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    I had my first doc appointment today and was informed I'm actually due in October, not November. I'm actually pretty excited to be able to join the October 2017 Moms board!!