October 2017 Moms
Options

UO Thursday 4/13

Re: UO Thursday 4/13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @aprilsarahjune I honestly don't remember if it's in the blue book, I just remember it being drilled into my mind in all of my legal writing courses. 
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05
    Now THAT I relate to. I told my cousin yesterday work needs to give me an office just for this pregnancy if nothing else. 
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    #teamoxfordcomma for sure! I don't know much about placenta encapsulation, but it sounds pretty nasty :p

As for my UO, I hate milk. And I especially hate milk in my cereal. It makes it so soggy! I pour the dry cereal into a bowl and eat it with a spoon like a civilized human being, which DH finds hilarious.
  • Options
    @cooaladolll Yes please on the Arby's gyro! I will probably need one for lunch now. I like Arby's gyros, curly friesand roast beef.

Actually, I go back and forth my Oxford comma, just like with how I spell grey. It kinda depends on my mood, what I'm wearing and if I can handle the extra effort of typing one more thing. 

On the french pedis I agree completely. If your toenails are that long just cut them, it's much easier.
  • Options
    Image result for how i live with myself gif
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Options
    @flyingfall Isn't it officially a planet again? I thought I heard that somewhere recently.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    @dogperson11 thanks for saying that, the United memes are absolutely killing me and are so frustrating. People have no idea what they are talking about. 

#teamOxfordComma and just gonna throw this out there too #teamPluto. It will always be a planet to me ha. 

UO: I don't really like ice cream. Nor cookie dough.  :o or really any sweet things in general. 
    You had me until the ice cream hate...
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • Options
    And I couldn't agree more @jessafishy! Salty and savory all the way. 
  • Options
    @jessafishy I'm the exact opposite. Sweet over salty! Except with this pregnancy, I've wanted none of the sweets, and all the salty snacks. 
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Options
    @aprilsarahjune Ha, I'll partake in ice cream. And I enjoy going out for ice cream. But I don't like ice cream. I'll order the smallest size. But I enjoy watching everyone else enjoy it. I use to be a swim coach and we went out to get ice cream every week and I loved watching the kiddos run around with ice cream melted all over their hands and mouth, screaming and giggling. 

Okay, then.  @flyingfall is redeemed!
    *Siggy warning - loss mentioned*
    Preemie ID DDs; then DS; then natural M/C; now due 10/17
    High risk for pre-term: weekly Makena injections
  • Options
    @flyingfall Lol, apparently it was an April Fool's joke that I saw. 

https://futurism.com/pluto-reclassified-as-a-major-planet/

--------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    Lets just love all the food. 

• Options
    @flyingfall I actually would have agreed with you about the ice cream before the pregnancy. Now I'm devouring all the ice cream, ice pops, and frosty milkshakes in sight. In fact, I'll be picking up a couple pints after work since I have to grocery shop (instead of getting Arby's) and can never decide on one flavor.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • Options
    @jessafishy I get it, I do. The only person I do still talk to is mine too actually. But we were chatting before we got paired up anyway. When I think about labor buddies as a whole it weirds me out a bit. Then you get all the posts and updates from the random people you have no idea who they are...

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker