May 2017 Moms
Hi Bumpies,

We sincerely apologize for the continued log-in issues you're experiencing with our Community. Our Tech team has prioritized this issue and is actively working on a solution; we are hoping to have a fix released soon. We know this glitch is extremely inconvenient and we really appreciate your continued patience and understanding.

If you have any questions or additional concerns, please email us at support@thebump.com.

Thanks,
The Bump Team

Five Things Thursday 4.13.17

2»

Re: Five Things Thursday 4.13.17

• rkstro2rkstro2 member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    absbubbs said:
    1. I finally received my official pass of my boards this morning
    2. I went to the chiro this morning and he cracked me like a walnut
    3. I finally found a dress that I love and am excited to wear it
    4. We've gotten a ton of baby stuff done in the past two weeks, making it seem even more real!
    5. The baby shower is this weekend which means that starting Sunday, H can't stop me from buying baby stuff!
    Congrats on passing!!!  That's great news!  And haha #5!  I can't wait til my DH can't give me crap about buying baby stuff!  He's always telling me we need to wait for our showers!  When they're over it's on!!
    mrsrep123SWE2SKZW
  • @rebecca517-2, yay!! So happy to hear your results for cholestasis were negative!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    rebecca517-2
  • L1C4gal said:
    Thanks @vrj0522! And @ChristinaWild, it's a delightful flavor that a local Cincinnati ice cream place (Graeter's) makes--we don't live around there anymore, but Kroger often sells that brand since they're a Cincinnati-based chain (so maybe if you have a Kroger?). Last week I saw on Facebook that a Cincinnati brewery had modeled a beer after the ice cream flavor--since I can't have the beer but of course immediately wanted the ice cream, H went on the hunt and found a Private Selection (fancy Kroger brand) version that's just as good. Other brands might make something comparable as well...it's worth looking for! Good luck! :)
    Just checked our Kroger click list and they have it!! Totally adding it to my grocery order this week lol

Married:09/14/13 
    Baby 1-Born: 7/29/15
    Baby 2 - Due: 5/4/17
    rkstro2L1C4gal
  • @Kipperoo Yes, I'm so relieved. Thank you!
    Kipperoo
2»