July 2017 Moms
Options

Ten Things Tuesday

2»

Re: Ten Things Tuesday

• Options
    @maybeitsmadeline Glad your grandfather is doing well. 

@manillabar How long do you have to wait for boards results?!?

1. I had to get a dental cleaning this morning. I hate the dentist. 
    2. I went and got my car detailed after, because the idea of all the bending to get things clean just wasn't appealing. 
    3. I indulged in taco Tuesday even though I had Mexican food for dinner last night. No regrets. 
    4. I've had 3 meeting cancelled this week already and I'm loving it. It's like time being created out of thin air. 
    5. I'm also in the desperately needing a pedicure camp. It's sandal weather and my feet are just looking sad. 
    6. I feel like time is going so fast and so slow at the same time. July is so far away, but all of a sudden a week goes by and I have no clue where the time went. 
    7. I'm currently super annoyed that my former sister-in-law will be having my nephew for Easter so we have to move all our family plans to Saturday. Annoying how she still dictates things. 
    8. Being kicked in the bladder is insanely annoying. 
    9. I would trade a lot of things to be able to sleep through the night. 
    10. I feel like I should eat really well for the next few weeks in anticipation of the GTT, but Easter candy means that's probably not going to happen. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @carol113 thy say about 6-8 weeks. If last year was any indication I think it was close to 6ish weeks but we'll see >_< ... also I'm supposed to go to the dentist next week and I'm secretly scared. My gums still occasionally bleed when brushed so I'm afraid of what will happen after the cleaning.
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @manillabar Hope it is closer to 6 so you don't have to wait too long... I've had some gum bleeding as well and they bled during the cleaning. The hygienist just did lots of water rinses after each section. 
  • Options
    @GlitterFish Happy gotcha day to you and your cute puppy!
  • Options
    @GlitterFish your pup is so cute!

@manillabar I went to the dentist around 14 weeks and was so nervous, but didn't bleed nearly as much as I thought I would.