December 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly appointments: 4/10-4/16

Re: Weekly appointments: 4/10-4/16

• Options
    @justsuzie sending good vibes your way!!! FX!!
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @justsuzie That's great news! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @justsuzie great news! I'm in the same boat you we're before your appointment. Spotting and had an ultrasound last Friday's and only saw the gestational sac. I've been doing lot so of blood testable and I go back for another ultrasound on Friday. Hopefully I'll see the a yolk sac too! Praying that your pregnancy continue to go well!
  • Options
    @Kimbrlyg814 The anxiety before those apts are no joke. I hope you have a smooth appointment and see a yolk sac and maybe even more. How far along will you be. 
  • Options
    Kimbrlyg814Kimbrlyg814 member
    edited April 2017
    @justsuzie you're so right! I've gone from hopeful to sad to hopeful and sad... it's crazy! According to my LMP, Friday I will be 6 weeks +5 days. I'm so nervous to go, but just want to know what she going on at the same time. 
  • Options
    OrlaaOrlaa member
    Well I went for the ultrasound this morning and we couldn't see anything. I'm only 4 weeks and 4 days so I know it could just be too early but still, I can't help but worry.
    I have to go check my HCG  level tomorrow. The doctor said if my HCG is down around 1000 it means it's just too early to see anything, but if it's 2000 then there's a problem.
    So basically I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and trying not to lose hope until I see those results tomorrow. I also have to return for another scan on Friday.
    Now I wish they hadn't asked me to come in so soon. I mean what's the point when you're not guaranteed to see anything? 
    I'm 34, SO 39
    TTC since July 2015
    Unexplained infertility - delayed/weak ovulation but don't know why
    BFP Feb 2016 MC at 6.5 weeks
    Started Clomid November 2016
    BFP March 2017 (third cycle on Clomid) HCG failed to rise, MC at 6 weeks.
    IUI July 2017 BFP which turned out to be CP
    IVF scheduled for Feb 2018

• Options
    @Orlaa, I feel ya, lady. I went in today at 5w5d for my first u/s. We saw the yolk sac and fetal pole measuring exactly on target, but no heartbeat. My betas were really high last week so I was expecting to see a heartbeat today. The doctor and nurse weren't at all concerned and actually said they don't expect to see something before 6 weeks, but now I wish I had come in a bit later....until I go back next week I am going to be an anxious wreck. 
    Momma to Amelia Marie (7/14) and Austin Samuel (11/17). Adding baby (girl) #3 on 7/21  <3
  • Options
    Jealous of everyone having appts already.  I can't get in til 8 weeks to even do blood work!  

@dragonette505  So exciting! I hope you have two sticky babies.  Let me know if you have any twin questions if it happens! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Orlaa Good luck with those betas! We barely saw anything at 4 weeks 5 days. The very beginnings of a sac. Don't worry. It's still so early. 
  • Options
    OrlaaOrlaa member
    Thanks for the words of encouragement ladies! I'm feeling more positive now. I knew going in for the appointment that there was a chance I wouldn't see anything. I'm just going to see how my levels are tomorrow before fearing the worst. I realised, if all goes well, this will just be the beginning of a long list of scans so I don't want to freak out each time. 
    I'm 34, SO 39
    TTC since July 2015

• Options
    OrlaaOrlaa member
    @tmk0325 I was so happy to have such an early appointment but when it didn't go as I'd hoped I ended up more anxious than before, possibly unnecessarily as it may have just been too early to see anything.
    So I guess there are pros and cons to early appointments, but I know having to wait weeks is hard too.
    It feels like the 12 weeks mark is years away! 
    I'm 34, SO 39
    TTC since July 2015

• Options
    I'm so excited! i had my first appointment yesterday, i got my beta results today which were a little over 4700 and i have an ultrasound appointment in 2 weeks! wishing everyone a great week of appointments  <3
    Me: 28 DH: 27
    Dating: October 2012
    Married: April 2016
    TTC #1: March 2017
    BFP: 04/03/17

• Options
    @dragonette505 So happy to hear that your appointment went great too!
  • Options
    @dragonette505 great news! 
    @SierraGood that's so exciting! 
  • Options
    First beta was 58. Please send all of the good vibes for doubling numbers - just left draw #2

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Options
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    @flowerpower5838 Best of luck.  
  • Options
    I have some PGAL anxiety or I would do it, but it might be time to get an ultrasound thread started and have it pinned! 
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• Options
    Bailey1823ABailey1823A member
    edited April 2017
    jlemons-2 said:
    Yesterday I had my second blood draw and it looked great! So now I get to go to my first appointment on May 1st.  I will also get an US to finally get a due date.  It is hard not knowing when I am due!

@kikikav You heard the the heartbeat?! Awesome!!
    That's great. What were your numbers @jlemons-2?  I bet your excited for you appointment. I'm jealous you get your appointment before mine
  • Options
    @Bailey1823A  They were 1050 so I think that is pretty good.  I am so excited for my appointment, I can't wait to see my new LO.  I bet May 9th can't come soon enough for you.  The wait for that first u/s is so long.
  • Options
    Had a successful ultrasound and appointment yesterday. We saw the heartbeat at 6 weeks 1 day and my EDD was corrected to 12/6 (I thought it was 12/5 based on my own calculations). Heart beat was 115. Going back for another appointment in 4 weeks. :)

• Options
    @peachy13  Yay for seeing the heartbeat! Best feeling there is.  I just started the ultrasound thread if you feel like sharing! 
  • Options

whiska said:
    I have some PGAL anxiety or I would do it, but it might be time to get an ultrasound thread started and have it pinned! 

Stuck in the box.  Got it done.  :)
  • Options
    @jlemons-2  thanks!

• Options
    @NME44 great news! Off to a great start. 
  • Options
    After my betas quadrupled (!) over 48 hourslast week, my OB scheduled an early appointment for me today (which should be around 5w4d) since I've had a few losses in the past.

It went well! We saw the sac, the yolk, the embryo, and the very faint flicker or a heartbeat. I am going to be counting the days until my next US in three weeks... Wish it was sooner!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My dr just cancelled my monday apt. :( I have to wait until Thursday for my viability scan. (7 weeks) I have severe anxiety and don't know how I'll be able to hang on until then.  I had brown spotting and just need the reassurance that there is a baby with a heartbeat in there! 
  • Options
    NME44NME44 member
    @justsuzie, you will be okay, momma. I know it's tough to wait, but just trust everything is going as it should, and know that an earlier scan doesn't change any outcomes.
  • Options
    @NME44 Thanks.  I need to stop thinking something is going to go wrong.  I am driving my DH crazy. 
  • Options
    @justsuzie  It's hard enough having to wait but when your appointment is cancelled that's worse!  Try to focus on the fact your babe is in the right spot, maybe that will help a little? 
  • Options
    @justsuzie Sorry you have to wait even longer. I know it's so hard not to stress, but remember... Brown usually means old blood.
    BabyFruit Ticker