December 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly appointments: 4/10-4/16

13»

Re: Weekly appointments: 4/10-4/16

• Options
    edited April 2017
    @justsuzie Why do 1st tri PGAL days go soooooo much slower than any other days?? Brown blood is "good" blood. FX time flies for you. Hugs.

Second betas (drawn Thursday) were 195, up from 58 on Tuesday. They want me back on Wednesday and again next Friday.

Quick question for anyone with low progesterone experience: the nurse just told me the doctor won't do anything with my progesterone levels until HCG is at 1000 - is that normal? ETA: I have a long history of loss but no history recorded of low progesterone (doesn't necessarily mean loss pregnancies WERENT low, which is why I'm annoyed - why not just prescribe as a better safe than sorry?)

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Options
    @flowerpower5838 Exactly. Thanks. And it stinks that your having to wait for progesterone. It's horrible how we feel helpless and just wait. I wonder if they are waiting to see if the pg is progressing before putting you on any drugs. And it looks like you are progressing wonderfully so I don't get it?! Hopefully you'll find out more at your next apt.  I'll be thinking of you. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    NME44NME44 member
    @justsuzie Why do 1st tri PGAL days go soooooo much slower than any other days?? Brown blood is "good" blood. FX time flies for you. Hugs.

Second betas (drawn Thursday) were 195, up from 58 on Tuesday. They want me back on Wednesday and again next Friday.

Quick question for anyone with low progesterone experience: the nurse just told me the doctor won't do anything with my progesterone levels until HCG is at 1000 - is that normal? ETA: I have a long history of loss but no history recorded of low progesterone (doesn't necessarily mean loss pregnancies WERENT low, which is why I'm annoyed - why not just prescribe as a better safe than sorry?)
    Have they never checked your progesterone? My doc checked my progesterone WITH my first HCG and prescribed the supplements the next day, and my HCG was less than 1000. So it has not been my experience that they will wait. (She has done this with my two previous pregnancies as well. **TW: with my first pregnancy, which was a loss at 8 weeks, she never checked my progesterone, but it's the first thing she does now. End TW**)