November 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 4/10

Re: Weekly Randoms 4/10

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kissthesky32 thanks!glad to hear it's not my phone!
    @TallMomma29 I know! Get on board TO!
  • Options
    @ArtificialRed @slaven
    During my last pregnancy I moved from Fort Drum, NY to Fort Sill, OK at 7 months. It is definitely a challenge to move while pregnant. Packing is exhausting. Your DH will probably have to do all the hard work and heavy lifting. We didn't know anyone when we moved there and had to worry about who would watch DD in an emergency or during labor. We had to stay in a hotel while we found a place to live and it was the first time I moved far away from my family. It was really difficult. But there were a lot of people willing  to help us along the way and everything worked out! My best advice is get all your medical records printed to take with you, reach out to the new ob and make an appointment as soon as you get where you are going to take off some extra stress. Also, don't eat anything crazy when traveling because I'm pretty sure I got food poisoning and made the drive miserable! Good luck!!

Also, Fort Drum has a great OB, the doctors are wonderful, you will deliver in an off base hospital and they seemed to have had ultrasounds machines in every room so every appointment we got a peek! 

• Options
    :D@pawcall I literally just lol'ed! I feel like that has been my entire winter! Glad to have extra pounds for a reason now! 
  • Options
    2Dash2Dash member
    @pawcall LOL I'm sure you weren't but that really made me laugh. I'm hoping when I tell people I'm having a baby that it will explain why I've been looking so round....but honestly I've kept on weight from both my pregnancies.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @TallMomma29 I know! That video was heartbreaking! 

• Options
    @TallMomma29 not to mention another 5-10 million that they are going to need to cough up to settle with that poor man.  That CEO is such a disgrace - the whole thing is just disgusting.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    United initially lost 1 Billion in market value today because of that terrible video of them dragging a passenger off an overbooked flight.  "Only" at $600 million currently, but sounds like they should have upped their offer for volunteers to get bumped rather than physically assaulting a passenger, eh?   Just a little $600 million dollar mistake.   :o
    Did you see the attempt at character assassination on the passenger? 

Also, some of these tweets made me laugh hysterically at my desk. https://mashable.com/2017/04/11/united-airlines-new-mottos-twitter-hashtag/#lwaIQ4XcVmqb 
    November 2017 July Summer Fails

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Omg @ElizabethSchuyler  I needed a good chuckle. Some of those are hilarious and of course totally innapropriate to make jokes are boutique soemthing so serious! Loved it.
  • Options
    @BayCamp totally healthy!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Just got back from the dentist for a cleaning and it wasn't bad at all. I haven't had any m/s however for weeks brushing my teeth made me gag, dry heave, and even vomit once. It just started letting up this past weekend just in time for this appointment. They didn't do any xrays because I'm pregnant but I do have 3 cavities that I'm having filled next month. I had a cleaning last August and there weren't any cavities at all and I haven't had any in a long time. I questioned if having fillings done while pregnant was okay and the dr said it was fine. I was just worried about the anesthetic but I suppose it is very local. Also the benefits probably outweigh the risks because of the effect dental problems can have on pregnancy/early birth/ low birth weights. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    @slaven I've had a filling replaced while pregnant. It wasn't bad. They made sure to use an anesthetic that didn't have epinephrine, which is bad for baby. I've also had a couple miles removed while pregnant, and they used the same epi-free stuff.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @slaven I just wanted to reiterate what @kissthesky32 said. When we were TTC I had to have a filling during the TWW and my dentist used an anesthetic that didn't contain epinephrine. I would just ask about that.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My fiance's best friend's girlfriend is also pregnant and is 7 weeks just like me. I feel bad because he sees me working 6 days a week and taking care of my DS and all the house stuff and his GF won't get off the couch. She owns a cleaning business and stopped working because she says she broke a rib while throwing up and just lays on the couch sleeping all day and does nothing else. I know everyone's symptoms are different but I still feel like she's milking it a bit, she's always bern particularly whiney and princess like.
  • Options
    @amber0529 Pregnancy is different for everyone. This morning I woke up incredibly sore as if I had run a marathon and struggled to get ready for work with my toddler. My husband ended up being late to work to help me for ten extra minutes. While I think your feelings are there because you know her personally and how she's acted in the past, just keep doing you, they'll be fine and hope she feels well enough one day to get back to her routine. 

Real talk though, if I could sleep all day I absolutely would. I'm exhausted by noon. 

• Options
    My DH is in a wedding in the middle of October 8 hours driving from where we live... I'm going to be 37 weeks pregnant! 
  • Options
    @Furmommy Are you going to go?! 

• Options
    @amber0529 I am going to be completely honest. If I could find a way to lay down all day I would do it. I would take full advantage of the pregnancy excuse and milk it to its full extent. 
    @slaven thanks for the reminder I need to call the dentist! The plaque build up since I've been pregnant is unbelievable 
  • Options
    @Furmommy Mine is in one a ten hour drive when I'm 35 weeks. We're planning on going and bringing the kids and make a mini-vacation out of it. Not looking forward to the car ride though. 10 hours of driving plus a million pee stops. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    WTF... TB just changed my username to have a -2 at the end? Why? How? So annoying.
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    @lahansen-2 It has been happening when there are two users with the same name, but one has a capital (according to the BG). Send the moderators a message and they should be able to get rid of it for you.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    I just had to reschedule my dentist appointment for second tri. Praying that by then I'll be throwing up less. 

FYI on the pregnancy safe anesthetic - it wears off way faster! Like, for me, mid-filling.  :s
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options
    Thanks @NYTino24! Will do.
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016

• Options
    Grapes are no good today and I am back to feeling like that old pukey woman. Peppermints have been helping a lot!

• Options
    @amber0529 That's probably how my husband feels about me... :P (Just kidding...kind of.) I've been feeling better lately, but last week even doing small things like washing dishes would make me sick and wear me out. Pregnancy is harder for some people than others. Plus, it sounds like you just have these responsibilities and you have no choice but to take care of them. But how amazing would it be if you could lie on the couch all day?? I wish I could...
    Nov 17 BMB May Siggy Challenge: Mother's Day Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah... I've been sick enough some days that I've had to take a day off work or work from home. It's very possible she really is that sick. Now if I were in a position where I could milk it maybe I would (so she may be doing both things -- she's that sick and she's milking it) -- but nobody else does my job so it really would be a nightmare if I just checked out entirely.

• Options
    @ElizabethSchuyler It's 7:53 am here... is it too early for a nap?
    TW
    Started TTC August 2016