October 2017 Moms

Pregnancy Confessions

2»

Re: Pregnancy Confessions

• @migdala my confession is on that same path... I haven't eaten anything nutritious AT ALL. The nausea prevents me from eating most days, and when I do it's just a salty carb. They are testing me early for GD this time since I had it last time and I don't have a good feeling... wah wah wah
  • I really dont like being pregnant at all right now. I hate the first trimester. I can't wait for the second trimester superhero powers to kick in. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I've always been a bit of a drama queen, but I confess that I have taken it up two or three notches where DH is concerned. The poor man is probably a flight risk to tell you the truth. I spend my days being overly emotional about everything or helpless....sometimes both. :smile: If he ever catches on.......
    Me: 31 DH: 35
    Married since 05.16.2009
    Expecting #1: 10.10.2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I haven't been to the gym in 4 weeks! I keep thinking I will go but then I'm so wiped out from working all day I just come home and lay down. I also agreed with DH that we should wait to announce the news to coworkers, etc, until 12 weeks- but I'm so bloated and uncomfortable that I ended up telling some folks at work today. I mean, if I'm going to be fat and lazy at least I want people to know why!