November 2016 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 3/13

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms 3/13

• Options
    @m6agua S scratches the crap out of me too!!  It's so frustrating when she does it when she's sleepy because she rubs her face so violently and breaks the skin. I don't want to put mitts on her because she needs to be able to grab stuff. 
  • Options
    I second @m6agua... pretty sure it's a new skill. They're finding body parts. My LO is loving his ears. 
    Married: 08.05.11
    Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
    Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
    Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have like 3 decently long scratches on my chest from little man grabbing me while he is nursing. He also is now in the habit of grabbing my boob and ripping it out of his mouth about 15 times while nursing unless I try and hold his hand to stop him. And now out of nowhere hates his pacifier. Awesome.
  • Options
    My ODD one day simply took her pacifier out of her mouth, jammed it at my mouth and never took it or asked for it again. So it could be a good thing @leighry
  • Options
    @SandNStarsNJ my 3rd never took a pacifier and I loved it. However she was an amazing miracle baby who self soothed from the beginning and was able to be put down awake at 6 weeks and sleep through the night. He isn't so great at this yet so I'm just hoping he finds something else to soothe himself if he is banishing the pacifier. I think he might be opting for hands. 
  • Options
    leighry said:
    @SandNStarsNJ my 3rd never took a pacifier and I loved it. However she was an amazing miracle baby who self soothed from the beginning and was able to be put down awake at 6 weeks and sleep through the night. He isn't so great at this yet so I'm just hoping he finds something else to soothe himself if he is banishing the pacifier. I think he might be opting for hands. 
    This type of baby actually exists?? Lol. 
  • Options
    leighry said:
    They do! And how I wish they were all like this... ODD deserves more thank yous than I can muster, in hindsight.
  • Options
    leighry said:
    They do! And how I wish they were all like this... ODD deserves more thank yous than I can muster, in hindsight.
    So true.