May 2017 Moms
Options

TMI Tuesday 2/21

2»

Re: TMI Tuesday 2/21

• Options
    @Bailey8809 Itchy nipples over here too! Its driving me crazy. I can't even itch them very much because they're so sensitive. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jayandaplus I seconditions the gunky eyes! It's ridiculous how goop they've gotten every morning 
  • Options
    So I mentioned being sweaty all the time, but I've also found myself sitting with my legs wide open lately. Anyone else find themselves doing that to air out? I think it also makes my hips feel better.
  • Options
    So I mentioned being sweaty all the time, but I've also found myself sitting with my legs wide open lately. Anyone else find themselves doing that to air out? I think it also makes my hips feel better.
    +1 for relieving the hip pain! At night I can prop my pillow up (so I'm not flat on my back) and I literally lay with my legs in a frog position because it stretches my hips out! It's the most comfortable position for me to sleep in, I hate sleeping on my side. 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • Options
    @hp_momma I was wondering about that for sleeping. I find that really comfortable, as well, to lay on my back with my hips out. I keep waking up in that position and wondering if that's a problem...I do have my body pillow under my upper portion so my shoulders and up are elevated. Is that still too flat, do you think?
  • Options
    @starphish18 I sleep with two pillows propped up behind me so I'm definitely elevated, and I try to lay on my side for at least half of the night (maybe between the first and second bathroom break lol). To be completely honest, I've never got the official ok from a doctor if it was ok, but I feel like I'm not really compressing anything if I'm in a half sitting position. 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • Options
    @hp_momma I would think that's ok, to sleep that propped up. I usually lay on my sides to start, but just end up rolling onto my back without realizing it sometimes. I should probably try to be more mentally aware of it considering I'm mostly flat still. 
  • Options
    @starphish18 I just asked my doctor about sleeping on my back Tuesday. I go to sleep on my side but wake up on my back. He told me to just make sure I have a pillow under my back so I'm not flat. 
  • Options
    @starphish18 Yes I find myself spreading my legs more. Not to air out, it's just comfortable. I can't cross my legs which used to be my preferred position.