Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Loading the player...
  • I was trying to use being 32 weeks for not going to an old friend's wedding 4 hours away (we aren't in touch aside from other old friends weddings) but we're going to go to D.C. the week before so I think that will look fishy. Still not going to go though, it's too complicated to switch weekends at work and it would screw up my vacation days. Really not sorry though...
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • LuLiLaEv said:
    Wooooww @GlitterFish! I'd definitely be declining and I wouldn't even feel guilty for not sending a gift!
    +1 to this
  • I had a friend get married 10 days pp. I could have gone and left my newborn with my parents for a few hours but I didn't even bother considering going. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH is being ridiculous and thinks he is going! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • DH is being ridiculous and thinks he is going! 
    I guess it's time he figures out how he is wrong! Lol 
  • Took care of my sick DH today, made him some soup, made sure he got medicine and took a long nap.  So he told me I was the best ever and I get to pick somewhere (anywhere I want!!) to go eat Friday night. Yayyyy

Me (K)-27 DH (T)-30
    2 Rainbow DDs L-10/26/10 and A-03/27/14
    2 Angels- 10/26/09 and 02/03/15
    Surprise BFP on 10/25/16!!! Baby Firecracker is due on 07/02/17! 
  • @Cait32 Congrats and that picture is perfect! 
  • When DH texts that he's been calling daycares for pricing and to schedule tours to prescreen for me...

Image result for In love gif
    My husband did that today too!!
  • @CPR79 Woooo!  EDD twins and our DHs are on the same page too!  High five!

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @GlitterFish where are you that Middletown is "across the river?" I grew up in Marlboro and Wappingers Falls. So now I'm curious! @chiquita928 it's so funny that just you saying "across the river" was enough for me to know you were in NY, almost as if other people in other states that have rivers don't use them as landmarks like that or something - at least in my mind!
    Sorry I couldn't remember where I had seen your question! I live in Poughkeepsie and work in Albany.

@chiquita928 There IS only one river, and only one city!

@JmUDuuuukes 07 There is also only one THE University! Wahoowa!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • @GlitterFish That reminds me - I would recommend checking out Once Upon a Child at some point if you haven't already...great stuff.
  • @GlitterFish That reminds me - I would recommend checking out Once Upon a Child at some point if you haven't already...great stuff.
    I think we have 2! I haven't been yet though. Still waiting to see what I'm getting from my sister. 

But I want my chair nowwwwww! lol
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I just booked my plane tickets to go to Vegas next week!  I've never been.  I have to work during the day but that's okay.  Most of the fun stuff in Vegas is during the evening anyway.  I guess this counts as our babymoon of sorts.  I'm excited for one last hurrah before the baby comes.
  • I just booked my plane tickets to go to Vegas next week!  I've never been.  I have to work during the day but that's okay.  Most of the fun stuff in Vegas is during the evening anyway.  I guess this counts as our babymoon of sorts.  I'm excited for one last hurrah before the baby comes.
    Omg the Vegas buffets. I'm soooo jealous!! I love the one at the Paris hotel (I think?) that has different stations for all the regions of France.
    Droooooling right now. Have fun!!

Oh, and if you can get tickets to a Cirque du Soleil show, if that's your thing, the Vegas ones are the most amazing thing. I've seen them in other places and they don't begin to compare. Well worth the money IMO.

Ahhh, jealous, have a blast!!
    JEALOUS. I love Vegas. One of DH's best friends lived there until last year so we visited often. 

If you're OK with crude humor, go see Absinthe. It's a combination comedy and acrobatic show. It's HILARIOUS and amazing at the same time. DH's friend above has seen pretty much every show in Vegas and it's his favorite. We went the last time we were there and it was awesome. If you're not into crude humor and want Cirque du Soleil, I recommend "O" or "Ka".

Oh and go see the light show (free) in Old Vegas/Downtown. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Throw me in the category of the man cold. He's actually handling it pretty well so far, but I'm getting it too. Trying to spend the day in bed and fight it off before it actually gets bad. Haven't had a legit cold for like 12 years, so I'm not thrilled about this. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    not a vegas person but have gone for work many times - i really like the cosmopolitan for dinner options,especially when they're on the company's dime! also there's this amazing thai restaurant off the strip that is supposed to be one of the best in the country. i forget the name but if you're interested i'll look for it. 
    not a vegas person but have gone for work many times - i really like the cosmopolitan for dinner options,especially when they're on the company's dime! also there's this amazing thai restaurant off the strip that is supposed to be one of the best in the country. i forget the name but if you're interested i'll look for it. 
    I actually just watched an old episode of Top Chef where they went to this restaurant (random, I know lol).  It's called Lotus of Siam.  I haven't been there, but it looked amazing!
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
    I actually just watched an old episode of Top Chef where they went to this restaurant (random, I know lol).  It's called Lotus of Siam.  I haven't been there, but it looked amazing!
    YES! that's it. so. good. 
  • LoveLee85LoveLee85 member
    edited February 2017
    So I noticed a certain someone was. Anne's yesterday!!? What the heck did I miss.

wtf random auto correct. It was suppose to say "so I noticed a certain someone was banned yesterday!!?"  
  • Congrats @cait32 you look stunning! 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• LoveLee85 said:
    So I noticed a certain someone was. Anne's yesterday!!? What the heck did I miss.

wtf random auto correct. It was suppose to say "so I noticed a certain someone was banned yesterday!!?"  
    I can't figure out who was banned
  • AdaByron said:
    LoveLee85 said:

I didn't see anyone get banned. Just a comment removed. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Now I'm even more excited to go.  I love acrobatics, raunchy comedy, unlimited food, and Thai food.  I can't wait!
  • For anyone who does any shopping on Amazon, the FREE baby welcome box is so worth it! I just got the box, and the cute hedge hog muslin swaddle blanket in itself made it worth it!! But it also comes with some good samples and baby wipes. You just go to registry on Amazon, create a baby registry, spend $10.00 purchasing off the registry and they send you the box. 
  • cssme13cssme13 member
    edited February 2017
    @mrscate88 I just got mine last week and I love it! Especially because the $10 purchase was actually something my other two kids needed anyway (lotion)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married: 05/26/2012

DS Born Happy and Healthy via C-section: 10/04/2013

Natural M/C: 07/08/2014

DD Born Happy and Healthy via Emergency C-section: 06/30/2015

BFP #4: 11/15/2016

EDD: 7/27/2017

• @mrscate88 Can I wait to buy something off the registry and still get the box? And does anyone else buying something count? 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
  • kerils said:
    @mrscate88 Can I wait to buy something off the registry and still get the box? And does anyone else buying something count? 
    A $10.00 purchase has to be made BEFORE they send the box, but anyone can make the purchase. 

• cssme13 said:
    @mrscate88 I just got mine last week and I love it! Especially because the $20 purchase was actually something my other two kids needed anyway (lotion)
    Yeah same here haha. I just put a $10 item that I needed for my daughter on the registry and bought it, and voila! 
  • LoveLee85LoveLee85 member
    edited February 2017
    Rae1 said:
    AdaByron said:
    LoveLee85 said:

I didn't see anyone get banned. Just a comment removed. 
    I saw where this person has a USER BANNED red pic now and they were last active on Jan 21st, so yesterday! 

Omg it's FEBRUARY?!?!? Lmao....sorry guys. I thought it was January. No judgement please. 
    I'm so jealous.  DH and I go to Vegas 2x a year and I've been trying to convince him that we should go for our babymoon...he keeps saying it's so much more fun when I can drink (as in me).  One is my favorite Cirque show.  La Reve was pretty good, too.  DH says 'O' is the best.  Best restaurant we have ever been to is Sinatra at the Wynn. If you're not afraid to pay up for dinner, it's so worth it. 

What hotel are you staying at? 
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• Cait32 said:
    @AdaByron still confused about who is banned?
    I started it, nobody was LOL I'm sorry....I was a month behind. 
  • @SquirttheTurtle I forget the name.  The one with the Eiffel tower?
  • @Twinkiedoll  That's Paris.  One of my favorites, but we can't ever stay there because DH and his ex eloped/honeymooned there. LOL
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• edited February 2017
    @SquirttheTurtle I forget the name.  The one with the Eiffel tower?
    They have amazing buffets, lady!!

ETA: Yes, I have now posted twice about them. Leave me alone, I'm pregnant. 
  • LoveLee85 said:
    Cait32 said:
    @AdaByron still confused about who is banned?
    I started it, nobody was LOL I'm sorry....I was a month behind. 
    This made me LOL. No judgement here :)