Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Weekly Randoms 2/20

Re: Weekly Randoms 2/20

• Options
    @adirat it was so good! I sometimes make my own ranch mix with various spices. I'm sure you could do something like that!
  • Options
    @eggplantface I'm counting on it ;)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Barre class- I just tried a class in January and I think I would have liked it more if I chose a different studio. They were not terribly welcoming and though I loved the workout, I had no desire to go back. Spin class on the other hand, I'm addicted! I just started 3 weeks ago at an amazing studio and I'm now going twice a week (and looking for ways to squeeze at least one more session in during the week!) I've never once enjoyed running but would always force it on myself- I love that spin class can replace running for cardio and I don't have to feel bad anymore for hating to run.
    I also just joined OTF in January which is great for variety.
    LFAF Awards

me: 27 | husband: 35
    IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

married May 2015 --> started NTNP
    BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017
    BFP 12.30.17 - EDD 9.6.18

Fertility Friend Chart
  • Options
    I loooveee Barre classes but they are SO. EXPENSIVE. I can't justify the $20/class when I also belong to a regular gym with free classes for $40/month. 

• Options
    I wish I had everyone's motivation to go to the gym/workout classes. Aside from my burlesque class, I've been so sedentary.
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    I also have a hard time justifying the price tag on barre, but I really like it.  The first class I took was Pure Barre, and I didn't like that one quite as much.  But then I found a smaller studio and I like it a lot better.  I also love love love spin classes.  Again, they can add up, but I always walk out feeling like I got a solid workout.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Options
    I am with @adirat . Ranch is so gross! I don't get how people eat it. Give me a bit of EVOO and balsamic
  • Options
    @fwtx5815 I hate running too! It took me a long time to find something to replace it so I didn't hate going to the gym. The gym (and classes) are free at my work but we're waiting for a new contract to be put in place for spin, and I'm definitely giving it a try when it starts!
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    I took a barre class once and it was so fun! I was the youngest person in the class by easily 25 years and those women kicked my butt!!! It was fun though! Maybe I will try it again! 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Daughter: 1 yr old
    TTC 2.0: Planning to actively try in May/June :) 

• Options
    Regarding barre class...I'm able to go every day because my gym offers it and it's part of the membership. So it's not as expensive as a real barre studio.
  • Options
    Oh DH came home today and said there may be a chance we won't leave Korea this spring and will instead move to a different area and stay for 18-24 months. I don't mind and we'll be closer to better health care compared to where we are now. They actually have a gyno and maternity unit on base there. They don't in our area so women deliver in Korean hospitals but there's such a cultural difference and difference in expectations. I've heard horror stories about women not being able to get an epidural simply because it was after 5pm. and a friend of mine had a horrible c section.

@heatherdubrow I basically got chicken breasts that were cut into tenders but I just spiced them. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    @adirat If? IF? You best believe I watched it live and rewatched it today to gather my thoughts. There are lots lol I'll bump that thread tomorrow :) Thanks for the love! <3
  • Options
    @lulu1180 I thought maybe I missed something either being off-cycle, or only being on here for a few months, or being sporadic this last week. Nope. Stalked the profile. It made things worse.
  • Options
    Yep to everyone annoyed by a certain thread...I almost responded.
  • Options
    @LoveInDC I stalked too...completely unacceptable. 
  • Options
    And who are all these people LT'ing her post??
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow I didn't open the actual thread just checked the profile to see who it was because I didn't recognize the name.

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    What the actual shit guys?!

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Options
    @lulu1180 ok gotcha...well she admits at the bottom that she is a lurker. It's taking so much self control to not respond.
  • Options
    lulu1180 said:
    @LoveInDC Me too!  Like, since when does contributing member mean you posted in the daily threads ONE SINGLE TIME!!!!
    Oh dear lawwd. I was wondering what "not a huge contributor" meant but I'm on the app and it won't let me stalk profiles. I didn't recognize her at all but thought maybe she was someone who was previously active here. I'm annoyed for you ladies. 

• Options
    haylsbayls-2haylsbayls-2 member
    edited February 2017
    Related image

edit: WHY ARE ALL MY GIFS FROZEN LATELY - fixed it

• Options
    @adirat thank you. I kinda piggybacked your response..,
  • Options
    @adirat You're my hero.

PS, have you been gif-ing? Your last post was blank.
  • Options
    @adirat I can see all your gifs!

• Options
    @haylsbayls Whew!

@loveindc Are you on mobile? I know @bertiemeetsgertie is usually on mobile so I wonder if it's a problem associated with mobile bumping? 

• Options
    I can also see your gifs @adirat.  I would venture to guess perhaps it's a mobile issue

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Options
    adirat said:
    Nope, I'm on PC :( I know I have issues on mobile too seeing everyone's gifs and avatars (android). But I'm on my laptop right now and your post looks empty. Can you see it in my quote?
  • Options
    @adirat I'm not seeing your Gifs either but I'm on the app. 

@heatherdubrow I think the LT's are all newbies
  • Options
    @loveindc Yeah, I see the gif in your quoted section. Weird! And sad :(

• Options
    @JJMNO1616 you're probably right
  • Options
    @LoveInDC What browser do you use?  I noticed when I used IE that sometimes gifs didn't come up or were frozen but I have no issues on Chrome.

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP