March 2017 Moms
Options

Randoms! 2/20

Re: Randoms! 2/20

• Options
    @kjd291 I feel you on having the bag packed forever. I actually re-packed it a couple of days ago because I started to forget what I even had in it. It's been sitting in my car for weeks.

Here's to hoping we both finally get to use our bags this weekend, girlfriend!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Putting the car seat in today! Last thing on the official list to check off! 

Also----> happy birthday, @npaulie!!! 
  • Options
    Oooh! Yes!  Happy Birthday @npaulie !

• Options
    I'm classifying this as a random - but I had he most glorious BM this morning.  I never thought it'd be possible to say that and sorry if it's TMI but I had to share.  I've never shared such information  :D:# I didn't think I was constipated but I must have been, being on the iron can't help.  Almost wondering if I should start a colace or something...
  • Options
    @npaulie I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!!!!  :D
  • Options
    Oh Happy Birthday!  What a wonderful day!
  • Options
    shines721shines721 member
    edited February 2017
    @npaulie Happy birthday!!

@Goodmorning12 Yes! Stool softeners are amazing.. I've been popping two everyday for months. Haha you will probably need them after delivery, too. 
    For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Happy birthday @npaulie!! So glad you enjoyed your spa day & welcome to the 30s club!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Happy birthday, let's all get chocolate wasted!! @npaulie

@Goodmorning12 start the Colace!!! It was a game changer for me. They gave it to me in the hospital 5 days leading up to delivery and I just stopped taking it 2 weeks postpartum.

Seriously TMI but without it I was miserable and the hemorrhoids were vicious. Like, I considered
    going to the hospital because my a-hole was practically swollen shut when I was 32 weeks...

in conclusion, start the Colace! 

• Options
    Happy birthday @npaulie!! DH works this evening after I'm home from work so I will also be making my own spa day at home with a nap and a bath. Real spa day with my prenatal massage and pedi next Thursday (thanks to a gift certificate hubby for me for Christmas) so I'm hoping I make it that far. 
    married 10.10.14 @ Turks & Caicos
    yorkie mama to Oscar
    FTM EDD 3.12.17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Happy birthday @npaulie!! Welcome to the 30's!!

Goodmorning12 YES! Like @shines721 I've been on them for a while. Did the same with DS and I never had an issue with that terrible first PP BM you hear stories about 
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @npaulie !!!!!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @npaulie!!
    let's all get chocolate wasted in honor of your special day

• Options
    Ok I'm off to get the softeners!  I seriously didn't know what I was missing...but at this point with ~2 weeks until my official due date, I guess you get used to feeling like you've been hit by a bus - or at least I have.  May others not share my general feelings of  :s
  • Options
    Happiest of birthdays @npaulie!!!! My toddlers and I are totally getting chocolate wasted right now for our afternoon snack! Prosit to you!! *raises sippy cup of chocolate milk*
  • Options
    Happy birthday @npaulie! @kiyamurph congrats on moving before baby! That's so sweet of your daycare to provide you with all those memories of your son!
  • Options
    @Gators&BoSox that is soo hilarious!  That goes in a baby memory book!
  • Options
    All of the mayhem at the mall made me completely forget about this hysterical lady in the parking lot.. middle aged lady stopped dead in her tracks and yells from about 20 yards away in the thickest Boston accent you can imagine "holy shit hunny you're gunna have that baby here in the parking lot! You're so low! Oh my god when are you due?? You're so fricken low hunny!!" I love where I live lol 
    You sure there wasn't a "you're wicked low" in there?
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• Options
    Haha Gators...I was at Jordan's Furniture the other day & a passer by said "oh just a few more for you honey," thick accent and all.  Made me chuckle.

• Options
    @Goodmorning12 I love all of the new magnolia home stuff they have at Jordan's .. I also might be slightly obsessed with fixer upper 
  • Options
    Halo fleece swaddle wrap is THE BEST!! 

SaveSave
  • Options
    kjd291 said:
    Morning! I feel like I'm obliged to keep informing ya'll each morning : I'm still pregnant! 5days past due today! Whomp Whomp
    This little one really loves the idea of being a true March baby ;) 

Lol!!! I kinda miss being prego... i ate so much!!!!!

SaveSave
  • Options
    Well, @kjd291 - eager to hear if your body magically goes into labor when your mom arrives!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @kjd291 booo! Hope you get to feeling better quickly! Come on, baby!!

Atticus had to stay in the nursery last night, but I still got crap sleep. Forgot all this catheter and IV nonsense, plus some gas pain, makes it super hard to sleep. 
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
  • Options
    @kjd291 based on that space fem site & a kinda gut feeling/hope I have, I think today's gonna be your day!!! Sending lots of positive vibes!! Hope you're not truly coming down with a cold & hope you can catch up on rest!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @datalover13 Congratulations on you beautiful boy!!! So sorry he is having some trouble but praying it will get better soon! 

@kjd291 You got this mama! Your sweet girl will be here before you know it and all this waiting will seem like a blink of your eye. Like @serenity13 I've got a good feeling about today for you too!
  • Options
    So....if you're going to write a children's book about shapes....
    Shouldn't you know your shapes?

Geometry Quiz: who can spot the mistake?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @npaulie that is so sweet!!!! Good job, DH!

@kjd291 fingers crossed that TODAY is your day! For real!!!! 
  • Options
    awww @npaulie so sweet!!

@kjd291 I'm send you all of the labor vibes!!