@AdaByron YAAAASSSS Love them both.

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Um woah. Ok. I'm not looking for any attention. Sorry to bother you all. I was truly appreciative of the link that was provided. I've gained like 15 lbs so far so I felt fat AF. And the link helped calm my concerns. Have a great day. 
  • Options

Pass it over, Gurl!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    **Removed for TOU violation**
  • Options
    Maybe I misinterpreted, which is why I said I'm not judging. I didn't really keep track of names. Just a vibe I got from a few posts in a row, but maybe I scrolled too fast and am wrong. Not aimed at anyone in particular. I'm more aggressive (direct?) than passive aggressive, generally speaking! Not trying to make anyone uncomfortable, sorry if that happened. 
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    **Removed for TOU violation**
     I LOVE this movie.
  • Options
    @cait32 beautifully said, my friend
  • Options
    MrsLa3MrsLa3 member
    edited February 2017
    Um woah. Ok. I'm not looking for any attention. Sorry to bother you all. I was truly appreciative of the link that was provided. I've gained like 15 lbs so far so I felt fat AF. And the link helped calm my concerns. Have a great day. 

Eta gif fail. Thanks for the laugh tho.
  • Options
    WHY IS THE MEAN GIRLS GIF A TOU VIOLATION???????????????????
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    WHY IS THE MEAN GIRLS GIF A TOU VIOLATION???????????????????
    Because some one can't handle it. They're speshul.
  • Options
    @dancegurl1118 I think it was the 10 Things I Hate About You Gif

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @maybeitsmadeline oh you're right. I was stomping my feet in protest. 
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    @maybeitsmadeline oh you're right. I was stomping my feet in protest. 
    Yes, girl.  I would too.  Mean Girls = LIFE.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Cait32 said:
    @jam85 ... here you go!

I can't stop laughing at this.  DS also thinks it's hilarious.
  • Options
    It was a 10 Things I Hate About You gif and it's really stupid that I got a warning and had the gif removed due to a "TOU Violation." These "moderators" are too touchy. 
  • Options
    Can I interrupt with some weight gain stuff? LOL Had a routine Dr's appointment today and I'm DOWN another 5 or 6 lbs!!! I told my Dr I was really concerned (I'm 20w6d) but she wasn't?! She said I was probably eating a lot healthier (I am) and then we discussed my thyroid meds. I guess this was a bigger issue than I realized,  I gained a lot of weight through college. I know that's usually normal but I wasn't on campus, we lived in our own apartment and I've always been a pretty decent (and healthy) cook. I didn't grow up with processed meals in my home. My eating habits didn't change, I wasn't out drinking (couldn't afford it LOL) and I honestly loved my program so I wasn't stressed out about school at all. And yet I put on over 45 lbs in a really short period of time. I've never been able to lose it since. Dr said that the weight loss is most likely due to the fact that my previously undiagnosed hypothyroidism is now being taken care of.  (We only discovered it when I told her that we were going to start trying and she tested my TSH then put me on meds) Mmmm still has me a bit worried but I guess if she's not concerned then I shouldn't be either?! At my AS scan the tech said she was measuring good and said she was healthy. (As much as they can tell)
    Me: 29 DH: 31 SS: 12
    Met: 08/2001 Dating: 07/2004 ~ Engaged: 11/2009 ~ Married: 06/2011
    TTC: Since 09/16 ~ BFP 10/28/16 ~ EDD 7/5/17
    Team Pink * Canadian Bumpie
  • Options
    Guise. This thread has made my day. Thanks for never disappointing.
  • Options
    stokesm21 said:
    Can I interrupt with some weight gain stuff? LOL Had a routine Dr's appointment today and I'm DOWN another 5 or 6 lbs!!! I told my Dr I was really concerned (I'm 20w6d) but she wasn't?! She said I was probably eating a lot healthier (I am) and then we discussed my thyroid meds. I guess this was a bigger issue than I realized,  I gained a lot of weight through college. I know that's usually normal but I wasn't on campus, we lived in our own apartment and I've always been a pretty decent (and healthy) cook. I didn't grow up with processed meals in my home. My eating habits didn't change, I wasn't out drinking (couldn't afford it LOL) and I honestly loved my program so I wasn't stressed out about school at all. And yet I put on over 45 lbs in a really short period of time. I've never been able to lose it since. Dr said that the weight loss is most likely due to the fact that my previously undiagnosed hypothyroidism is now being taken care of.  (We only discovered it when I told her that we were going to start trying and she tested my TSH then put me on meds) Mmmm still has me a bit worried but I guess if she's not concerned then I shouldn't be either?! At my AS scan the tech said she was measuring good and said she was healthy. (As much as they can tell)
    I would imagine that pregnancy would wreak havoc on your thyroid levels.  I'm glad your dr is on top of that.
  • Options
    stokesm21 said:
    @stokesm21 Your story sounds so much like mine!  I've gained about 40 lbs since 2009 even though I consider my lifestyle pretty healthy.  I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 2 weeks ago and started medication.  I haven't gained any weight in this pregnancy yet, and I'm wondering if the thyroid problems have anything to do with it.  I brought up my weight at my last OB appointment and she wasn't concerned.  I'm a little worried because baby has been measuring about a week behind where I should be based on ovulation. I guess I will find out more at my AS next week.  I would say as long as you are measuring on track and your doctor isn't concerned, try not to worry about it.  Sending good vibes your way!
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • Options
    Sorry to comment again, but isn't the standard 1 lb a week? Does that go up during the 20-ish week time? I just remember it's a general idea but like the things to watch for. Granted I was under that and now I am over and they say baby's fine
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    First pregnancy I had just lost about 20ish pounds and was probably close to being slightly underweight so my weight gain was rapid and steady. I was 130 when I got pregnant and 195 when I checked in for induction. At the halfway point I had gained right around 30 pounds. 

This pregnancy, I started off overweight for my height (175) and I haven't gained anything yet but I had awful nausea and diarrhea and food aversions during first tri and just this week had a wicked nasty stomach virus. So my lack of weight gain has been in misery not vanity. 
  • Options
    @Cait32 hah yes perfect!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @stokesm21 I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism my first year of undergrad. During undergrad I didn't gain any weight and was actually losing weight due to being sick all the time and not eating well. I also was in a sorority and was stressed out beyond belief. I ended up gaining like 40 pounds after I graduated over the course of 3 years, but my thyroid levels have been stable and my medications have not changed. It's been impossible to lose the weight too.

Im currently 17 weeks and have only gained a total of 7 pounds since becoming pregnant. I know I'm eating healthier (although I do splurge occasionally lol) but I'm still not as active as I know I should probably try to be. 

According to that weight gain calculator thingy, based on my height and BMI I should only gain between 15-25 pounds. My OB did sound kinda surprised that i only gained half a pound between my January and February appts, but she reassured me that slow weight gain is perfectly fine and that it was probably because of what I was dressed in lol. It rained during my January appt and I was all bundled up lol.