May 2017 Moms

GTKY: Username/picture

Stolen from TTGP:
What was your thought process in creating your username and picture?

Re: GTKY: Username/picture

• Loading the player...
  • Username is nothing special. A combo of my name and favorite number. Picture is of DD playing on the beach. 
  • My username comes from high school when I played basketball. My pic is one I took at a zoo, but some reason it uploaded sideways, so that was not on purpose!
  • RedInLoveRedInLove member
    edited February 2017
    I picked this name when I was getting married and was active on The Knot a long time ago. Red is my favorite color, and I was in love. Profile pic is (I think?) a picture of some flowers that I took on a cruise several years ago. 

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • I've always been terrible at coming up with usernames, even in the days of aim. Mine is my initials and birth year. My pic is my dog and I playing in a fountain back in college.
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• Username has quite a backstory, but basically there is a tradition here that Utes (aka trucks, Australian slang) get given names, "partially domesticated" was the name of my first ute (there was a big thing of naming them like "going feral" or something like that so it was a big joke"

my profile photo is a photo I took of DS while I was mucking around with a new camera and I love it 
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • My username, like some is part of my name. 2008 is the year DH and I started dating. My profile picture is a of a beautiful mountain where DH and I visit 2x a year! 

#1 DD Aug 2014 @39weeks via CS

#2 Due May 2,2017 hopeful VBAC

• @MoshiMoshi7 I actually think of that song every time I tag you, but never thought that's what you were referencing, haha. I loved (maybe kind of still do) Brand New.

@Louise_Belcher Since day 1 I've been like I like her, she likes BB. Love it!
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • These are so fun!

mine is a throwback from college u/n that I still use all the time (obvi). It's Spanish for "full of life" - I was a Spanish major and at 19 I though I was so clever. The number was added because it was already taken without. 

My pic pic is my daughter's Duck (from "Sarah & Duck") with sunglasses