September 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 2/13

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms 2/13

• Options
    lahearn18 said:
    Can I just disappear from work for like 3 more weeks then come back? I just don't have a grip on my life right now. I am jelly of all you ladies whose man is home and is helping out...2.5 more weeks til DH is home and I don't have to do everything myself...my house is a WRECK. I just do not have the energy to do a dang thing. 
    I can't even.... I actually thought about you the other day and thought "omg, she's having to do all her own laundry and grocery shopping. There isn't even anyone to go get her snacks." 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    labby18labby18 member
    edited February 2017
    @HollyGolightly09  Awww thanks for thinking about me! and yeah i have laundry in the washer & dryer from MONDAY! I spun the dryer and did a rinse cycle on the wash and when the buzzer went off i literally laughed from the living room. I still have laundry piles that haven't made it to the wash in my room. I'm a mess & the house is a mess. The pets are lucky they get fed twice a day. I cry almost everyday because I just can't. Luckily one of my girlfranns out here whose DH is with mine in Cali has me over for dinner once or twice a week.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @souptin lmao did your DH say the same thing? 
  • Options
    I don't understand why DH thinks that pregnant women are so horny all time lol like where did that even come from! 
  • Options
    @daniellelynette The exact same thing. about 10 times now. with this look.
  • Options
    @souptin we must be married to the same man lmao! That's so funny. He not only gives me the look but he's constantly trying to feel me up... grab and squeeze and pinch. Anything he can get his hands on. A boob, a butt cheek. He's ridiculous lol and he always tells me "I had a naughty dream" and I'm like yeah I know you humped me in your sleep all night lmao!
  • Options
    @lahearn18 I saw prodigy when I was about 20 weeks with DS. its doable for sure, but if its on a work night do yourself a favour and book the next day off work- I was SO freaking tired for staying up so late I nearly died at my desk the next day. andplusalso HAVESOMUCHFUN
  • Options
    @Souptin ooo that's awesome! and yes, good idea, it's on a Tuesday (why do bands book shows on weekdays??)
  • Options
    @lahearn18 my SIL bought DH and I floor seats to Eric Church for our anniversary back in October. Well now I'm gonna be 12 weeks pregnant on the floor with a bunch of drunk buttholes. I enjoy my civilized adult seats in the 200's. The floor is FULL of teens and pre-adults. I'm super stoked to see Eric Church again, but not this way........... 
  • Options
    @kailapop  aggh that stinks that they are floor seats. i hope you can enjoy it, at least it isnt a rock concert and they wont be moshing or anything! 
  • Options
    Does anyone have any tried and true remedies for a tight chest cough??? I know Benilyn (sp?) is ok for pregnancy but I'm lazy af right now. So far I've tried hot lemon water with honey twice......... and lots of rest and water. I want my mama  :'(
  • Options
    When your DH doesn't get why you aren't thrilled that he is half an hour late leaving work  :(:(:| 

Seriously dude? You were so excited this job was "9-6," you've gone into work early multiple days, worked late multiple days, joined a coworker for a run after work (when I can barely get you to run with me), and you have the nerve to wonder why I'd be less than thrilled? I'm only home all day with a toddler while I feel like crap 24/7. Maybe that's a good reason to come home on time?
  • Options
    lahearn18 said:
    summer pregnancy be liiike...
    This is me every summer lol
  • Options
    Carebella said:
    When your DH doesn't get why you aren't thrilled that he is half an hour late leaving work  :(:(:| 

Seriously dude? You were so excited this job was "9-6," you've gone into work early multiple days, worked late multiple days, joined a coworker for a run after work (when I can barely get you to run with me), and you have the nerve to wonder why I'd be less than thrilled? I'm only home all day with a toddler while I feel like crap 24/7. Maybe that's a good reason to come home on time?

They are clueless.
  • Options

Lol because we were just talking about joint Facebook pages!  :D