• Options
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    <3o:) Mommy to my angel Ella Lynne born into heaven 8/24/15 o:)<3
    Started TTC again October 2016
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lahearn18 my butt pillow won't be here until Friday  :'( probably because I live in the middle of nowhere in Wyo so my shipping options were seriously limited :( I'm so sad I won't have it for the hour and a half drive to the OB. Long vehicle rides are the worst. Ughhh. 
  • Options
    @bridge-and-wall I wholeheartedly agree! 
  • Options
    Love our boring group and @daniellelynette aaahh that stinks!!! I live in Florida, although i feel like i live in the middle of nowhere (they are developing my area, i complain about my 45 min drive to target) i dont live that far! That sucks you wont have it for the long haul!
  • Options
    Trying out a prenatal yoga class today...kinda nervous but excited to check it out. Anyone ever do one before?
  • Options
    I want to do a prenatal yoga class sooo bad! But again, another shitty consequence of living in the middle of nowhere with a town that has one dinky rec center that's a weight room and a pool is that WE DONT HAVE ONE. Ugh. Let me know how much fun it is :( I'll be living vicariously through you.
  • Options
    @daniellelynette so im totally imaging that you are like the the building off grid shows. Cattle and farms and woods all around you. No other people around gotta go get water from down the hill lol.
  • Options
    That's fairly accurate lol minus the woods. Trees don't grow here lol we're in the middle of grasslands. No trees. It's awful. Just prairie. The wind is ridiculous. The other day it was gusting 70-90. Trees can't survive here lol. There's a buuuunch of ranches around, we live across from a buffalo ranch, there's a ton of cattle and some sheep ranches around too. Oh and we have water lol lol. 
  • Options
    @lahearn18 have you done yoga before?  I did prenatal with my DS but I thought it was way too slow and boring.  LOL!  I now just do my weekly yoga class but my teacher has been teaching for almost 20 years and tells me alternate poses for the ones I am not suppose to do. 
  • Options
    I want to live in Wyoming and I want a Cadbury egg. 

• Options
    @lahearn18 I'm interested to hear your prenatal yoga experience! I planned on joining a class that started last week, but I was too sick to go. I'm thinking I may join in once I'm out of the morning sickness woods.

• Options
    I want to live in Wyoming and I want a Cadbury egg. 

You don't want to live here lol!  :D at least not in this town! 
  • Options
    @JustBored10 i used to do yoga never regularly tho. i liked pilates more and did that religiously. But always loved the stretching and relaxing side of yoga.

@amandarene112  I actually dont think imma make it tonight im not feeling too well myself. Damn 1st trimester sickness. 
  • Options
    @Becky012016 that drive by promo poster jk Hansen got banned lol 
  • Options
    I searched her and apparently she posted the same thing in a bunch of different groups and got the ban hammer 
  • Options
    DS got invited to a play date at his friends house after school this week. I've never formally met this friend's parents so I can't just drop him off, which means I need to socialize.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS got invited to a play date at his friends house after school this week. I've never formally met this friend's parents so I can't just drop him off, which means I need to socialize.

I am not looking forward to this when DS gets older...  :|
  • Options
    I am not looking forward to this when DS gets older...  :|
    I will say, his BFF's family are amazing and I'm glad I stopped being antisocial for 5 seconds to get to know them. So it's not always bad. ;) This family, however, I get the vibe we won't have anything to talk about and it's going to be mostly awkward silence or small talk. My fave, obviously. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    When does everyone want to post the big "we're having a baby of this specific gender/sex/genitalia" thread? I know some mommas will be finding out soon through genetic testing. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I would say in a week or so? Or maybe once the 1st one happens we make a thread?? 
  • Options
    @HollyGolightly09 I'm due 9/1 (11+3) and caved and did the blood test today... results should be back in 5d-2wks. I bet people will start finding out this week or next week. 
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • Options
    @daniellelynette Yay!! Excited for you, FX for a great visit!

I forgot to take my nausea medicine before I went to bed, and now I'm super sick this morning. So the couch, this bucket, and HGTV are my job this morning. Maybe it's the hormones, or maybe I've just never watched enough to notice before, but where on earth does House Hunters get these people?! Do they purposefully seek out the most obnoxious, entitled people imaginable? Ridiculous. "Our budget is $200,000, and I want a brick or stone house in the best neighborhood with at least 3,000 square feet, a great yard with mature trees, a three car garage, a dedicated room just for shoes, all hardwood floors, his and hers walk-in closets, only paint colors I like, a drive way that isn't asphalt or concrete, and marble in all the bathrooms and the kitchen. If there is granite or carpet anywhere, or if the brick exterior is red and not brown or taupe, I will kill myself!"

• Options
    labby18labby18 member
    edited February 2017
    @amandarene112 i don't ever get it when they have a $1.3mil budget and it's like she's an elementary teacher and he's also a teacher or something. I'm like where the eff do you live that you can afford that on that income?!?!?!

eta: the answer is typically Canada.
  • Options
    @amandarene112 House Hunters usually has the craziest couples. They can't agree on anything. I'm stealing this joke, but it's really like this. Him: "I really want a house right next to the water." Her: "Um, I'm allergic to water, so..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    Haha, @bridge-and-wall, that's basically it! I don't get it, like, don't you know each other at all? DH and I have some different tastes, but we've bought enough stuff together to know what our compromises are. I feel like you'd at least discuss these things before going on national television.

Yes, @lahearn18! I always figure those people much have family money. Another thing that boggles my mind is how much people get for so little in some cities. Maybe because it's because we live in California and are moving to Manhattan, but when someone gets a giant place for $600,000, I can't wrap my head around it! That would buy you a starter house half an hour outside the city where I live! 

• Options
    @amandarene112 yeah that's because you live in Cali. We bought a brand new house 1800+ sq ft here on the Panhandle of FL for 215k. Granite countertops the whole 9...in SoCal it'd be like a 700k house.
  • Options
    @amandarene112 It's really funny the difference between cost of living in California and other places. My parents bought a really nice place for $250k. And where I live is even cheaper. A starter home can be about $80-100k, and we got a nice home for about $120k.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @bridge-and-wall @mrsmgsee Ugh, that is depressing. I'm a little jealous! Unfortunately, DH's job has managed to keep us in the most expensive places in the country- if we weren't moving to NYC, we'd be moving to San Fransisco. So anything we ever buy will be crazy expensive, and owning land is probably not in the books for us. My dreams of shooing this LO and our dog into the back yard when they're hyper and on my nerves are quickly dying. Oh well. I suppose it's worth it for DH to have his dream career. :wink:

• Options
    So not very long ago I shared that my niece had RSV and went to the doctor and got a breathing treatment and stuff, I'm not sure if I shared the part where she got a chest X-ray too to check her lungs? Anyway, today my sister said when they went back to the follow up they found a curve in my niece's spine. They said it's not in the right spot or direction for scoliosis. Apparently it's in the lumbar area and curves out and to the right... they want her back in three months to do more X-rays.

Has anyone ever gone through anything similar? 
  • Options
    @daniellelynette In high school I underwent extensive physical therapy because the lumbar portion of my spine was inverted and curved. You know those nobs that are supposed to stick outward? Mine were pointed inward, and curved at an odd angle. Chances are that it wasn't natural, it probably occurred slowly over my gymnastics career. So not the exact same thing. But chances are it's a very good thing for them to catch and correct this while she's still young and still very flexible than when she's older, because I can tell you, at 17 it was an excruciating process. 

• Options
    Just found hersey kisses, hugs, and cookies and creme in the staff room. Ate them and now I feel sick.