Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Weekend Randoms 2/3/17

What are you all up to this weekend?

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: Weekend Randoms 2/3/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @zwink1  A pet expo sounds awesome! I would want to take home all the dogs though, DH probably wouldn't want me to go to something like that!

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options
    @jsnakehole Navient is the worst! Are you on any sort of income-driven repayment plan? If so, and if you haven't sent them any income verification in a year, it might be that they've re-adjusted your payment. 

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow    

• Options
    @haylsbayls Get it girl! Real talk though the fact that ANYONE has slept with James Kennedy is perplexing to me.

• Options
    @adirat I cannot stand him. He is a disgusting human being and I can't figure out why all these beautiful girls are desperate to sleep with him.

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Options
    @adirat did you see that Jax and Brittany got their own show?! I don't think they are interesting enough. Tom and Ariana want their own show too but they are definitely too boring for that to happen.

• Options
    @haylsbayls Also there is a 99% chance he has some std not yet known to medical science. Ditto Jax. 

• Options
    @adirat I'm 100% sure they ALL have STDS

• Options
    @sheknows6 It's tough! Luckily they only let shelters and rescues bring in adoptables. That does not stop me from wanting to apply to take them all home! 

I've been trying to get H to let me adopt a retired greyhound forever. No go so far. Then again, I also want an Irish Wolfhound... I must choose my battles wisely, but H is a sucker for anything that needs an adoptive home. He's such a softy. Right now our bratty Shiba rules the roost and is picky about anyone entering Her domain so we're pretty limited.
  • Options
    @adirat did you see that Jax and Brittany got their own show?! I don't think they are interesting enough. Tom and Ariana want their own show too but they are definitely too boring for that to happen.
    What?!?!?! Why. WHY. And is it going to include Brittany's homophobic mom? Because I cannot take any more of her. 

• Options
    @LuND I'm always at odd with the appeal of being a hermit but also intense FOMO when my friends do cool shit without me.  I just want to simultaneously be alone and also never miss out on anything.  Is that too much to ask?
  • Options
    @zwink1 I want an Irish Wolfhound too!!! Of course, rescuing one would be preferable... but it sucks that they're life expectancy is literally 6.5 years. 

@adirat Brittany's homophobic mom is the worst. Homophobia aside, the shallow side of me hopes she sees herself on TV and realizes her hair and makeup are atrocious. Pale, shimmery lipstick on a 50 year old woman with a face like a saddle bag? C'mon!

@antoto In a weird way I'm lucky that there generally isn't anything too interesting going on in this small town. So, if my friends do anything without me it's likely just drinking at the local bar, or game night. So my FOMO isn't very strong. 
  • Options
    @LuND You are correct. Scheana is the most annoying person ever. 

@adirat I know! Her mom was terrible. Of all the shitty things that Jax has done, she was worried about him possibly kissing a guy?! I'll watch their show because I'm obsessed but I won't be happy about it. I'm just not sure what it's going to be about.... them fighting over her making him a sandwich? I don't think they have friends outside of the regular cast so will it include all of them as well?

• Options
    @hartmich Boden! I'm obsessed! But own nothing because $$$$
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• Options
    @kiwi2628 @hartmich @haylsbayls I'm totally down for a march madness bracket! 

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Options
    @ag90. Ah!  I was totally into them when I was teaching!  But I haven't looked at them in a while.  Love their prints.  One of my fave tshirts I still wear is from there, but I felt like the dresses were cut a little straight or something for me. :p 
  • Options
    I know this isn't the FFFC thread ... but FFFC: I have seriously no idea who y'all are talking about. What's a Scheana? 

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow    

• Options

homewrecking hypocrite ^^

• Options
    Image result for scheana shay gifImage result for scheana shay gif

• Options

homewrecking hypocrite ^^
    Yes!
  • Options
    You guys, I seriously love my RE. She was practically gushing at how excited she is for my FET and she's so sure it's going to work. Then she sat and chatted about life with me. She's so great I wish I could keep her forever.
    Mine has ZERO personality or bedside manner ugh 
  • Options
    I'm not doing anything super fun this weekend. I'm working at the studio tomorrow and Sunday. I have another dance friend of my girls sleeping over tonight. But since I have to be st the studio by 8:45 tomorrow, they'll be in bed early. I filed my tax returns finally today! Got word federal was accepted so now I wait for that text. Some is being put away for our trip to Hershey PA for nationals. The other parts are to rid some debt and savings. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    @zwink1 that sounds so fun - I could never be let loose at a pet expo - I'd be petting and obsessing over everything. 

DH is getting over laryngitis/strep throat, but hoping he's better for our Super Bowl party on Sunday with our friends. I'm making my mom's salsa recipe - can't wait to see what our friendfam thinks of it!

I hope you ladies all have wonderful weekends!
    Me:30  DH:30
    Married: 4/16
    TTC #1: 7/16 (NTNP 9/15)
  • Options
    @saralee796 mine either. My nurse is awesome but the actual RE is so awkward and weird. But whatever I don't have to marry her!