November 2016 Moms

MOTN: February

13»

Re: MOTN: February

• kvruns said:
    Im sooooo tired. My parents FL place is tiny and I'm sleeping lightly bc of anticipation of baby waking up plus i can't get comfortable and I can hear him moving around a ton (and worried about him since he's not in his normal sleep place). I hope it's just tonight and I settle better the rest of the week. 
    It's harder on us than the baby. Try to relax and get some rest. He's going to do what he's going to do. Hope the weather is nice!
    Married: 08.05.11
    Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
    Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
    Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16
  • @SandNStarsNJ weather is great almost too warm - 80 at 10am! He would not go down for a nap so my mom held him for a nap and I went and watched my grandparents shuffle board lol. Dad is going to watch him during afternoon nap so mom and I can go to the pool 
  • Loading the player...
  • Well, this might be my record for staying up after everyone. It's 1:05. I think it might be all the sugar I had this evening (I won't say how many donuts I ate). 
  • ...and racing mind. Things are extremely volatile st work right now and im back in less than three weeks. 
  • Back to work today and of course baby slept 7 hours straight I woke up every 1.5 with a racing mind and anticipation of him waking up. Here's to 4 .5 hours of total sleep, prayers appreciated!!
  • I have my twins sleeping sound right now thankfully. :) If they stick to their schedule it'll be like an hour or two before they awake again.  Is anyone else's child getting really fussy and screamy? My daughter can probably peirce a banshee I swear.  
  • Ariylle said:
    I have my twins sleeping sound right now thankfully. :) If they stick to their schedule it'll be like an hour or two before they awake again.  Is anyone else's child getting really fussy and screamy? My daughter can probably peirce a banshee I swear.  
    Yes! I put mine down for bed at 7:30 last night and she was up every 10-20 minutes through 10. Then up at 1 then at 6. She just screams inconsolably. I think she is going through a leap, 4 month sleep regression and teething.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• ^same here though my LO was just three months on Saturday. 
    Married: 08.05.11
    Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
    Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
    Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16